Not open for further replies.
bumping..
(snipped & bbm)
february 28, 2013
missing woman's sister: 'we miss you'

police inform kin of body, autopsy

by joe mahoney
the daily star
http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1837420511/missing-womans-sister-we-miss-you/print

in an interview last week, ganesh ramsaran stated that both his sister-in law and his mother-in-law, carol renz, began viewing him with suspicion when they learned, following jennifer ramsaran’s disappearance, that he had a sexual tryst with one of his wife’s close friends.

When asked by the daily star if the affair with one of his running partners was a factor in his sister-in-law and mother-in-law becoming estranged from him, ganesh ramsaran stated: “i can guarantee that’s what did it.”

ganesh ramsaran also claimed his sister-in-law and mother-in-law have been “brainwashed by those internet predators” involved in running the help find jennifer ramsaran page.

“these internet predators are evil,” said ganesh ramsaran, an ibm project manager. He added: “according to these *advertiser censored* people, i’m the devil incarnate.”

lol lol lol

Nope, rest assured Jillian it reads : his family's support

No way it implies support from Jen's family!

good. i'm glad others read it right. i get stuck with content sometimes. especially is i read into it too much.

:)

Abigail, this is a very good idea and may be helpful for Jennifer's family and children. Here are a couple links that have lots of info to help out as well.

http://www.ovs.ny.gov/helpforcrimevictims/helpforcrimevictims.aspx
Office of Victim Services
HELP FOR CRIME VICTIMS
Welcome
The New York State Office of Victim Services (OVS) is here to help you in a number of ways as you, a family member, or friend cope with victimization from a crime. This page is designed to: describe the services OVS can provide both directly and indirectly, educate you on your rights as a victim, and point you to other service providers who may also be able to assist you.

Victim Assistance Programs
OVS has a very active grants program that supports nearly 200 Victim Assistance Programs across the State. OVS-funded victim services are accessible to citizens of every county in the State. The Victim Assistance Programs funded by OVS that can meet your needs and/or which are located near you can be identified by searching Locate a Program Near You.

Information for crime victims, witnesses & law enforcement

Thanks Imamaze -- I just re-read the definition of "victim" in that blurb from the Chenango County Jail, and actually, Mr. & Mrs. Renz are victims on their own right as parents of a homicide victim. (I was just thinking about the guardianship thing). So...if GR is released on bail, he will be living just next door to two (and probably 5, if the children are there) of his victims. Not good.:notgood:

As victims, Jennifer's parents have the right to attend and speak at all criminal proceedings, and the right to consult with the prosecuting attorney. I do hope that at the Thursday appearance, they and Mr. McBride are able to point out with great clarity the grave danger they and the children will be in if GR is released on bail. And I do hope that social services is in the process of granting them full guardianship, so, if need be, they can take themselves and the children out of the area for the sake of safety.

Anyone else notice this quote:

“She’s going to get beaten” if her relationship with him becomes public, he claimed. “I don’t want that (expletive). She’s been beaten before.”

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1169353402/Ramsaran-faces-murder-charge

Maybe we can't discuss it. I think its's time for ES to make a public statement and defend her husband. It's the least she can do.

In some cultures, there are severe penalties, including beating and death for adultery, including GR's native culture. So if she is beaten, its on him anyway and he knows it.

Also, let him make bail and see how long it is before he is accidently run over by a local while out running, or the looks he will get at the supermarket.

good. i'm glad others read it right. i get stuck with content sometimes. especially is i read into it too much.

:)

Hugs Jillian, you've been through it in Jen's case and have been a true advocate from day one. You and many others. We all know that attacks have been slung and sacrifices have personally been made. You may have felt the need to back off but you never raised the white flag and saw this to the day of an arrest. You et all have been an inspiration and I hope you feel you are one step closer to "Justice for Jennifer"

Be proud and sleep well, you all have made a difference!

Thanks Imamaze -- I just re-read the definition of "victim" in that blurb from the Chenango County Jail, and actually, Mr. & Mrs. Renz are victims on their own right as parents of a homicide victim. (I was just thinking about the guardianship thing). So...if GR is released on bail, he will be living just next door to two (and probably 5, if the children are there) of his victims. Not good.:notgood:

As victims, Jennifer's parents have the right to attend and speak at all criminal proceedings, and the right to consult with the prosecuting attorney. I do hope that at the Thursday appearance, they and Mr. McBride are able to point out with great clarity the grave danger they and the children will be in if GR is released on bail. And I do hope that social services is in the process of granting them full guardianship, so, if need be, they can take themselves and the children out of the area for the sake of safety.

I've heard of bail conditions where suspects are not permitted to contact certain people, or return to their home. I hope this happens in this case.

It is so good to come here and read that there was an arrest! Yesss! :rockon: It seems Ganesh Ramsaran was not as clever as he thought. :jail:

I am still in celebration mode!!! I too have a calming but vengeful feeling!! How many hours we spent here ..I'm lucky I didn't get fired. :). I have always trusted LE but was also scared that they knew he did it but couldn't stick it to him. How dare he harm her. I am so angry but more angry that people fed into him. Now they are quiet. I can't. To all of you who have been so involved, I adore you all. We did help in some way I believe. I hope they put him away good but more so that her babies can find some peace. I would low to hug all of them but that means nothing ... My heart aches for them. What a lying and I am still bitter at the support he had when we all knew otherwise. Also thanks for the mods for letting us "go there" the past few months. You all knew too !

Any typos are vodka induced as stated before I am celebrating. Lol

Yes, it came from her charge, KW... So unless she stayed in touch with him after Ramsaran told her she had to quit working, he was flaunting his mistress in front of her months and months ago.

I rather suspect that Mr. Wilcox was staying in touch with the children or other family that he knew -- as this seems to be comments made about behavior in the past few months (after Jennifer's death).

Does this mean Jennifer was the sole owner of the property in Arizona? Why wouldn't Ganesh have had his name on the house too?

http://phoenix.blockshopper.com/subdivisions/pasqualetti_mountain_ranch/streets/n.197th.ave

That could be for any number of reasons. I bought a house in my name only once because hubby was in the process of changing jobs right at the time we wanted to buy the house, and we didn't want that to be an issue.

Credit rating could be a reason -- if Jennifer had a good credit rating and GR did not.

It could be that the downpayment was supplied by someone in Jennifer's family, and they wanted to be sure the house was in her name only, so that in the event of a divorce, Jennifer would be able to keep the house (not sure how Arizona laws apply to marital assets).

I am still in celebration mode!!! I too have a calming but vengeful feeling!! How many hours we spent here ..I'm lucky I didn't get fired. :). I have always trusted LE but was also scared that they knew he did it but couldn't stick it to him. How dare he harm her. I am so angry but more angry that people fed into him. Now they are quiet. I can't. To all of you who have been so involved, I adore you all. We did help in some way I believe. I hope they put him away good but more so that her babies can find some peace. I would low to hug all of them but that means nothing ... My heart aches for them. What a lying and I am still bitter at the support he had when we all knew otherwise. Also thanks for the mods for letting us "go there" the past few months. You all knew too !

Any typos are vodka induced as stated before I am celebrating. Lol

:thewave: :party: :grouphug: 'Now' :werk:

I don't understand it either. Hopefully politics aren't involved here as far as IBM is concerned or friendships in high places. It did seem like it took a long time for an arrest but really they were just waiting on results.

It does beg the question if public pressure pushed for an arrest and the DA felt compelled?

I don't know, my imagination is getting the better of me, but the low bond is certainly curious.

Perhaps the judge simply felt that because GR had no prior convictions, and had not caused any problems since Jennifer's murder, that he did not present a danger to society or was a flight risk.

He apparently was not aware that two of the victims of GR's crime live next door, on a lonely country road, and perhaps he's also not aware of the statistics for wife abusers/murderers also abusing and killing their children.

Perhaps he should read up on the Josh Powell case.

I understand and agree with you that IBM considers him an EX employee and he was a low level employee at that. But I would think they were trying to avoid bad publicity such as:

Ganesh Ramsaran, of IBM, pleads not guily to killing wife

http://newyork.newsday.com/news/reg...bm-pleads-not-guily-to-killing-wife-1.5288602

Do we know that IBM has dismissed GR from his job? Just thinking through the chain of events...

If they haven't (yet) dismissed him, and he gets out of jail on bond, would he be permitted to continue his employment? Or do they have some sort of policy regarding accused murderers? Especially accused murderers who tried to use their IBM job as an alibi?

If IBM has (or will) dismiss him...and I suppose IBM doesn't even need to give any sort of compensation package in such situations...he'll be in serious financial distress. I believe our sleuthing revealed that he was in some financial stress even before killing Jennifer (a possible motive). Appeared to be some unpaid debts, a recent judgment, and most likely no savings.

If he's in serious financial distress, he won't be able to pay his mortgage. Maybe couldn't even keep up with the utility and food bills. Maybe would have to move in with his parents (would that be allowed -- they're in state but a different county??).

I really wish I had a better memory but wasn't there some type of business coffee or something we could not sleuth back in the day for Ganesh? I can't find it .... was probably modsnip??? Anyone remember way back them before he was arrested? Was it in Florida or some other state? I know someone here remembers :) Arrests in the past? Anyone take a closer looks that this guy?

I really wish I had a better memory but wasn't there some type of business coffee or something we could not sleuth back in the day for Ganesh? I can't find it .... was probably modsnip??? Anyone remember way back them before he was arrested? Was it in Florida or some other state? I know someone here remembers :) Arrests in the past? Anyone take a closer looks that this guy?

Yeah, I think I missed this but caught bits and pieces. Something, something about a background check. I am very hazy with the details.

Yeah, I think I missed this but caught bits and pieces. Something, something about a background check. I am very hazy with the details.

was it refusing a background check when he wanted to be a girl scout leader?

was it refusing a background check when he wanted to be a girl scout leader?

Yes!! Ding ding ding.

I wonder what that is all about. It must be something serious if they would not let him be around kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett