Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok you guys I am concerned that they did not pick up the real guilty party.

How come they did not arrest this guy?
rocpicgneiss.jpg

Yes!! Ding ding ding.

I wonder what that is all about. It must be something serious if they would not let him be around kids.

i don't think he has a criminal history.
i rarely say things for sure here if i don't know with 100% complete certainty.
in this case i'm not saying for sure, because some background checks are known to be inaccurate.

I really wish I had a better memory but wasn't there some type of business coffee or something we could not sleuth back in the day for Ganesh? I can't find it .... was probably modsnip??? Anyone remember way back them before he was arrested? Was it in Florida or some other state? I know someone here remembers :) Arrests in the past? Anyone take a closer looks that this guy?

I think you're talking about this.

http://www.importgenius.com/importers/ganesh-ramsaran

There is only one shipping record for Ganesh, so maybe that was just a private delivery of furniture, I suppose. But the many other links to shipping/import businesses and public property records in FL indicate there is a family business and Ganesh was part of that. It's impossible to discuss what role he might have played in the family business without mentioning people we are not allowed to mention though.

Yes!! Ding ding ding.

I wonder what that is all about. It must be something serious if they would not let him be around kids.

I wondered if it was something to do with work history. If a CV to get a job had not been completely accurate and he was afraid a background check would highlight any discrepancies.

After his wife’s body was found, Ganesh Remy Ramsaran said in an interview with NewsChannel 9 that he forgives investigators for the countless hours they spent hours searching his home, looking for clues.

"That was extremely, extremely scary and I told many, many of our family members, you know the husband is always the number one suspect," Ramsaran recalled. "There is nothing in the house...and four full days and they didn't even need a warrant. I had already offered, do whatever you want, you know. It is what it is man."

http://www.9wsyr.com/content/news/b...arged-with-murder/MHSfBxIGoUmmDtJpehBedw.cspx

Extremely, extremely Scary? I wonder how scared Jennifer was the last days of her life- especially the very last one. You ain't seen nothing yet. "IT is what it is man."

Guess he missed how all of JA's interviews worked in the prosecution's favor.... keep talking

There is only one shipping record for Ganesh, so maybe that was just a private delivery of furniture, I suppose. But the many other links to shipping/import businesses and public property records in FL indicate there is a family business and Ganesh was part of that. It's impossible to discuss what role he might have played in the family business without mentioning people we are not allowed to mention though.

Are we sure this is the same Ganesh Ramsaran?

"There was never anything said or done that would give me pause to evaluate and reconsider, could he possibly have something to do with Jennifer's missing status,” said Cynthia Caron.

Caron said she has a lot of questions about the investigation that led to Remy’s arrest.

Well, we know that nothing that any of us said to LD ever gave her pause to consider GR as a suspect, don't we?! She refused to put her listening ears on.

And lots of questions about the investigation?

Q1: What about my secret certain information, Lt Cobb?

http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/sto...y-Ramsaran-arrest/2e0hc6zKkECquFgYcW2hrg.cspx
(Thanks for the link momrids6)

I think you will find that this Ganesh is from Trinidad and Tobago (TT) as mentioned in the address. Ramsaran is a fairly common name in TT.

I really wish I had a better memory but wasn't there some type of business coffee or something we could not sleuth back in the day for Ganesh? I can't find it .... was probably modsnip??? Anyone remember way back them before he was arrested? Was it in Florida or some other state? I know someone here remembers :) Arrests in the past? Anyone take a closer looks that this guy?

I found some real estate transactions in Florida involving GR and some other individuals, where it appears a good deal of money was lost, a number of judgments in Arizona for credit card and other unpaid debts, a fairly recent judgement in Chenango County for unpaid hospital bill. I personally have not found any record of prior arrests or convictions -- mostly indications that he and Jennifer (and others involved in some of the business transactions) were experiencing some financial woes, and had been for some time.

I'll try to go back and find all the links -- will have to remember where I put them.

After his wife’s body was found, Ganesh Remy Ramsaran said in an interview with NewsChannel 9 that he forgives investigators for the countless hours they spent hours searching his home, looking for clues.

"That was extremely, extremely scary and I told many, many of our family members, you know the husband is always the number one suspect," Ramsaran recalled. "There is nothing in the house...and four full days and they didn't even need a warrant. I had already offered, do whatever you want, you know. It is what it is man."

http://www.9wsyr.com/content/news/b...arged-with-murder/MHSfBxIGoUmmDtJpehBedw.cspx

Extremely, extremely Scary? I wonder how scared Jennifer was the last days of her life- especially the very last one. You ain't seen nothing yet. "IT is what it is man."

Guess he missed how all of JA's interviews worked in the prosecution's favor.... keep talking

Why would it be extremely scary to have your home searched?? If you really had nothing to hide, that is....I could see inconvenient, maybe a little embarrassing...but "extremely scary" is an odd choice of words.

He must have passed a background to be a sports coach for children, I would have thought. I certainly hope so.

Well, that's what I was thinking.

Until Ariel Castro was recently arrested for kidnapping and raping those 3 girls.

He was a school bus driver for YEARS...and he DID have an arrest record for assault. (Not to mention kidnapping a child for a few hours in 2004, and abducting his own children several times)

I keep thinking about how awful it must have been for Jennifers' parents, knowing their grandchildren had to stay there with him. Exposing them to additional mental trauma. I bet there was alot of sleepless nights worrying about them.
I also think about how ES's parents and family must feel (felt). I don't know if I'm allowed to say any more on that.

I keep thinking about how awful it must have been for Jennifers' parents, knowing their grandchildren had to stay there with him. Exposing them to additional mental trauma. I bet there was alot of sleepless nights worrying about them.
I also think about how ES's parents and family must feel (felt). I don't know if I'm allowed to say any more on that.

They must be so happy to have those grandkids under their wings at last. Hope NOTHING happens to change that.

I also feared greatly for ES -- kept thinking of a Drew Peterson type scenario.

I also wonder about GR girlfriends before Jennifer. What would they say about his personality etc.? Also are they all still alive? Were there any other affairs with people who would know additional information?

I think you will find that this Ganesh is from Trinidad and Tobago (TT) as mentioned in the address. Ramsaran is a fairly common name in TT.

But the imports are coming in via West Palm Beach....where...as I recall...the Ramsarans of New York have some sort of property or business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chala