Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly off-topic but...in another case here, of a young, missing Mom, where there has been nearly a year of silence and frustration; there has been a breakthrough and a TV news feature is going to air about her case. And people close to her, and LE, are finally talking and providing some information.

Imo, LE have left it a little late, but at least there is progress.

And my point is that it has largely been achieved by a few family members refusing to give up and go away and, especially, the sterling work of some of our posters. Despite a lot of obstacles put in their way, they are still actively, physically doing everything they can to help bring this young woman home.

It reminds me of this thread, and those supporting Jennifer. I'm just hoping LE will be different in this case, and strike while the iron is - if not hot - at least lukewarm. I'm no expert because I've never even been to New York (City or State). But I know I wouldn't like to be the one to have to answer to New Yorkers if they thought I hadn't done enough to right a great injustice inflicted upon a devoted, kind and loving Mom and much loved lady, cruelly torn away from her loved ones.

And I don't think Jennifer's supporters will be going away anytime soon, either.

:moo:....and for those who do not live in the area...here is a link to the Evening Sun's photos... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...605828.-2207520000.1366652378.&type=3&theater

They include many people being discussed in this case, as well as a few who are sleuthing it in their armchairs...Much to my surprise, even I am in the photos...but the reason for posting is it gives one a clear picture of the many small towns in the area, as well as links to other pages that may help us get the word out on Jen's case.

You, with the young eyes, may also see things that I cannot see...if nothing else...by the time you peruse the many pics, you will perhaps understand where Jennifer Ramsaran lived, shopped, ate, traveled and was a member of this rural county....and the many LE and political people pictured, may just hold the key to giving LE evidence that will secure an arrest.:rocker:

We are still going through these photos! We just watched our kids grow up all over again through these pics. We really are so lucky to call this place home. Thanks again Bear!

This has been my song to Jennifer and her family since she went missing

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=HoRkntoHkIE

Is it just me, or is that song not there now?

It's there Zwiebel, when you click the link it goes to the mobile version, change it to the desktop (at the top) and it should play for you.

Thanks, I'll have to use my other computer. This tablet would never offer me anything as helpful as an option.

The other thing that still doesn't 'work' for me is the Chenango Sheriff's website. There is only one case listed under 'unsolved crimes', and then under 'stolen property' is a list of recovered property.

There doesn't seem to be any page at all for either appeals for information or providing information about crimes - to either the public or the media. The most information there seems to be about the Sheriff's office itself; awards, activities etc.

As it's such a rural area, maybe that is usually fine. But in the light of the county having a deceased lady on its hands, it just doesn't seem right to me. If a person just visited the website without prior knowledge, they might never know anything had happened to Jennifer at all.

Unless there is loads of info my tablet just isn't letting me see. In which case, apologies.

The other thing that still doesn't 'work' for me is the Chenango Sheriff's website. There is only one case listed under 'unsolved crimes', and then under 'stolen property' is a list of recovered property.

There doesn't seem to be any page at all for either appeals for information or providing information about crimes - to either the public or the media. The most information there seems to be about the Sheriff's office itself; awards, activities etc.

As it's such a rural area, maybe that is usually fine. But in the light of the county having a deceased lady on its hands, it just doesn't seem right to me. If a person just visited the website without prior knowledge, they might never know anything had happened to Jennifer at all.

Unless there is loads of info my tablet just isn't letting me see. In which case, apologies.
The ccos does not put crimes on there site. I think the last stolen proprety, unsolved crime was in 08. I know of sevral crimes not listed.and since only a few missing items are on the site, I always wonder who's property that must be to actually make the list.

So do you just have to rely on local papers to find out about local crime? And if they don't report, you just rely on the local grapevine?

Now we have been linked to all the local photos, I'm even more surprised about the lack of info actually. I live in a farming community too, and the farmers are very concerned about any crimes - especially machinery thefts - in the area. Some of those machines cost an absolute fortune. Our LE slaps posters up in the local supermarket, the minute anything goes missing! And our fire service takes photos of every incident and puts them on display outside their building. It's a great way to let everyone know if there has been a suspicious fire, and get information.

Just popped in to see if there is any action. GUess not. Maybe the local DA can only handle one case at a time. He is prosecuting an assualt case today.

http://www.evesun.com/
:(

Just popped in to see if there is any action. GUess not. Maybe the local DA can only handle one case at a time. He is prosecuting an assualt case today.

http://www.evesun.com/
:(

Doubt it dansmom, The DA's Office has plenty of assistants....

http://www.co.chenango.ny.us/district-attorney/

Chenango County District Attorney's Office
5 Court Street, Suite 206
Norwich, NY 13815
Phone: (607) 337-1745
Fax: (607) 337-1746
email: districtattorney@co.chenango.ny.us

District Attorney
Joseph A. McBride First Assistant District Attorney
Stephen M. Dunshee
Assistants
Michael D. Ferrarese
19 Eaton Avenue
Norwich, NY 13815
(607) 337-1784 Michael J. Genute
5 Court Street, Suite 206
Norwich, NY 13815
(607) 244-9544
email: mgenute@attorneyetc.com

If the posters do get organised, and it's managed to get a bunch of houses in a row, all with posters.........it could make a great photo. With a few lines for a press release, it could be sent out to media. A good photo always stands a good chance of being published, because they can be resized to fit any vacant space that may be looming near deadline.

Went on a nice drive today on the back roads up near where Jenn was found. The weather was great for it. We looked for things tha may have been thrown into the woods along the way. We found 2 bags and thought oh maybe it was something but it wasn't :stormingmad: Hoping something breaks soon i'm gonna have a nervous breakdown lol. As we drove i was thinking there were so many other places she could of been that would of taken alot of looking to find her if she was ever found. So it went right back to our thoughts all along someone wanted her found!

I also heard some info i can't repeat do to heare say but very reliable I hope it will be told to everyone soon, but could help with the tox reports taking awhile with things they have to test!!

.... Beyond frustrated but miss it here and all of your postings. Life has been busy but I think of Jennifer every day. :-( Hope you are all well. I know we haven't given up but I do know that we are drained and lost at times. One day we will all be here celebrating!!!! Living for that day!

Probably unrelated, but there was an army of state troopers walking the shoulders of Rt 23 this morning between Oneonta and Davenport.

It's there Zwiebel, when you click the link it goes to the mobile version, change it to the desktop (at the top) and it should play for you.

Thank You Sleepinoz! My tablet has me pretty handicapped a lot of the time, I will have to remember that I can use the pc version.

.... Beyond frustrated but miss it here and all of your postings. Life has been busy but I think of Jennifer every day. :-( Hope you are all well. I know we haven't given up but I do know that we are drained and lost at times. One day we will all be here celebrating!!!! Living for that day!

This site has gotten me through some tough days. I worry because so many don't want to talk about Jennifer for a few different reasons. The signs and other things planned are such a huge deal and I know Jen's kids need to know how special their mom is.

This site has gotten me through some tough days. I worry because so many don't want to talk about Jennifer for a few different reasons. The signs and other things planned are such a huge deal and I know Jen's kids need to know how special their mom is.

When those signs start appearing on peoples front lawns and property Jen's children will certainly know how special Jen is, and how many people support and care for their mum and for them.

Thanks to nanasbabes for still searching .. and thanks to all the locals for still plodding along with this case and taking notice of everything around them.

The tortoise won the race .. we'll get there!

:seeya:

I am just posting to let you all know I think of Jennifer daily...

I have just run out of things to say...

Thank you to you dedicated Jennifer Supporters for keeping this thread strong!

:gthanks:

Stopping in. It was my youngest son's first birthday today and so hoped since I was too busy to check in or get on FB that maybe I missed something. Sad to see I didn't. :(. JFJ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip