Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think that he has been poisoning her in small doses for awhile after reading her online postings about her health issues. It seems that her symptoms were so odd and varied, enough for her doctors to be a bit baffled by it all. Him spouting how she lost weight and indicating that she was getting healthier seems like a ruse. Maybe she just wasn't dying fast enough for him in the doses he was giving her so he gave her the full deal on that day.
Question: Did he have a profile and ever post anything here? <modsnip>. Thanks

I still think that he has been poisoning her in small doses for awhile after reading her online postings about her health issues. It seems that her symptoms were so odd and varied, enough for her doctors to be a bit baffled by it all. Him spouting how she lost weight and indicating that she was getting healthier seems like a ruse. Maybe she just wasn't dying fast enough for him in the doses he was giving her so he gave her the full deal on that day.
Question: Did he have a profile and ever post anything here? If anyone knows can you pm me if it is not allowed to be discussed. I ask only because of some pm's I received from someone. Thanks

I wondered about the poisoning over time as well. But I recently came across where she'd twittered (in June...I think?) about how many calories she'd burnt on that particular day (something like 2800). So...it sounds like she was losing weight in a healthy way -- by exercise..and, if she were burning that many calories, it sounds like she was feeling fairly well and healthy at that point in time. Unless she was working out in spite of feeling like crap.

Don't know if GR had a profile here. We're not allowed to sleuth fellow WS'ers -- but...not sure how that would apply in this case.

That's reminded me of the newspaper article where Ganesh said to the reporter; 'Let's not talk about medication.'

I hated that comment; because it seemed like a sneaky way to talk about medication while pretending he didn't want to, and also to imply there were some 'issues' there. Just that remark alone was enough for me. I just couldn't see how somebody would want to suggest that about a person they loved and missed, or how an honest person could have given an answer like that.

I wondered about the poisoning over time as well. But I recently came across where she'd twittered (in June...I think?) about how many calories she'd burnt on that particular day (something like 2800). So...it sounds like she was losing weight in a healthy way -- by exercise..and, if she were burning that many calories, it sounds like she was feeling fairly well and healthy at that point in time. Unless she was working out in spite of feeling like crap.

Don't know if GR had a profile here. We're not allowed to sleuth fellow WS'ers -- but...not sure how that would apply in this case.

I had absolutely no idea it was possible to tell how many calories a person burns in a day. How do you do that?

After his wife’s body was found, Ganesh Remy Ramsaran said in an interview with NewsChannel 9 that he forgives investigators for the countless hours they spent hours searching his home, looking for clues.

"That was extremely, extremely scary and I told many, many of our family members, you know the husband is always the number one suspect," Ramsaran recalled. "There is nothing in the house...and four full days and they didn't even need a warrant. I had already offered, do whatever you want, you know. It is what it is man."
http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/sto...murder/MHSfBxIGoUmmDtJpehBedw.cspx?urfeatured

In recent months, he [Wilcox] said, Ganesh Ramsaran has been &#8220;constantly&#8221; inviting his female running partner into the home while the children were present.

&#8220;He wouldn&#8217;t even let the children go to church on Sunday with their grandparents,&#8221; said Wilcox, a New Berlin resident. &#8220;He would have the children stand on one side of the driveway while the grandparents stood on the other. That&#8217;s the only way he would let them talk to each other.&#8221;

At one point, said Wilcox, Ganesh Ramsaran deeply upset his 13-year-old daughter &#8220;by running down her mother right in front of her.&#8221;

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1169353402/Ramsaran-faces-murder-charge

Snipped

Ganesh Ramsaran responded with exasperation in February when a reporter questioned him about his affair with his wife&#8217;s friend.

Snipped

At the same time, he pleaded with a reporter not to publish the name of the then married woman with whom he had the affair.

&#8220;She&#8217;s going to get beaten&#8221; if her relationship with him becomes public, he claimed. &#8220;I don&#8217;t want that (expletive). She&#8217;s been beaten before.&#8221;

I had absolutely no idea it was possible to tell how many calories a person burns in a day. How do you do that?

I have a new balance watch that tells me based on my activity. There are a ton of makes and models out there and things like FitBit and BodyBugg.

BBM

In recent months, he [Wilcox] said, Ganesh Ramsaran has been “constantly” inviting his female running partner into the home while the children were present.

“He wouldn’t even let the children go to church on Sunday with their grandparents,” said Wilcox, a New Berlin resident. “He would have the children stand on one side of the driveway while the grandparents stood on the other. That’s the only way he would let them talk to each other.”

At one point, said Wilcox, Ganesh Ramsaran deeply upset his 13-year-old daughter “by running down her mother right in front of her.”

Chenango County Social Services take note, if any guardianship issues should arise.

Joe Mahoney is a wonderful journalist.

Wow...just wow....finally!!!!!!!!!!

The truth did come out!!!!!!

I have been so scared for his children. Mentally and physically....

An arrest! wow

OK, I had to do it!

71840530290030s-4f8c1a10cd929_zps1f21fb78.jpg

Is this for real?! Him tebowing?

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I've had this video marked to post whenever the arrest was made.
It's an Irish blessing but that's ok.
For Jennifer's babies....

You are an important part of God's plan...may he watch over you and keep you safe from harm.

[video=youtube;RV7fPo3Z718]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV7fPo3Z718[/video]

It's not working for me marlywings. It could be this ipad though.

Is this for real?! Him tebowing?

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I suspect he is very proud of his muscles. His arms do look very strong, don't they?

There are a lot of things that having very strong arms could come in useful for.

In recent months, he [Wilcox] said, Ganesh Ramsaran has been “constantly” inviting his female running partner into the home while the children were present.

“He wouldn’t even let the children go to church on Sunday with their grandparents,” said Wilcox, a New Berlin resident. “He would have the children stand on one side of the driveway while the grandparents stood on the other. That’s the only way he would let them talk to each other.”

At one point, said Wilcox, Ganesh Ramsaran deeply upset his 13-year-old daughter “by running down her mother right in front of her.”

The truth is coming out now.

That's reminded me of the newspaper article where Ganesh said to the reporter; 'Let's not talk about medication.'

I hated that comment; because it seemed like a sneaky way to talk about medication while pretending he didn't want to, and also to imply there were some 'issues' there. Just that remark alone was enough for me. I just couldn't see how somebody would want to suggest that about a person they loved and missed, or how an honest person could have given an answer like that.

To me it sounded like they had argued, or at least disagreed, over which/how much meds she should use, or maybe the role of meds in her life at all...eg., one partner thinks she should be taking meds for her conditions whereas the other thinks she should take a more "natural"approach such as diet modification, using natural products (eg., paraben or sulfate-free) around the house, etc.* Not that I have any way of knowing if this is what happened but it sounded to me as if that was how he was presenting it, JMOO.

*For clarification if needed, this was just a personal example that came to my mind because I have heard this conversation and many variations on the theme in personal and professional capacities. :) I mean no disrespect toward one approach or the other...I personally have benefitted from both so :peace: and moo.

Once again, Joe Mahoney rises to the occasion!

So...the kids are with the Renz grandparents and Aunt Joanne -- very good. Hope it stays that way. I wonder...if he is released on bail...if the grandparents could take them back to their home in Arizona -- to keep them out of harms way (just hate the thought of him being right there next door)...it would be so nice if he could remain in jail, and that way the kids could stay in the same school... with teachers and friends that love them...but maybe there would be negative issues as well...when all the nastiness of the evidence comes out. Perhaps it would be better for them to be away from it all?

It really bothers me when people infer that we should be not be discussing GR "because of the children" -- when he had no such qualms about disrespecting Jennifer right in front of the children (after she was known to be dead, no less), not to mention the way he disrespected her to the media, as Zweibel has pointed out.

And it bothers me that he didn't allow the kids to be with their grandparents -- that's just cruel. Guess the shoe is on the other foot now. He mistreated their mother, killed her, and now he has been mistreating the children. Poor dears...so glad they are with kind and loving people now, who love and cherish their mother.

Pretty sure only one of the above. And if you break it down further, he only needs to give a bail bondsman 10 percent of the 150K, i believe. So for 15K, he can be bailed out. Scary.

no - cash bail is full amount... bond is different:

"In a unanimous decision, the Court of Appeals said that New York judges must give defendants the choice of at least two methods of posting bail, like paying in cash or using a bondsman. Defendants typically pay bondsmen only a fraction of their bail amount, as well as a fee and sometimes some other form of collateral, in exchange for the bondsman&#8217;s posting their bail."

"Judges still have the discretion to require defendants to post high amounts of cash if they want to be released on bail, Judge Graffeo wrote. For instance, she wrote, a judge could set a bail of $20,000 cash or a $200,000 bond, which would need to be secured with a 10 percent payment, meaning that the defendant would still have to come up with $20,000 cash."

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/23/n...ules-judges-cant-limit-bail-to-cash.html?_r=0

no - cash bail is full amount... bond is different:

"In a unanimous decision, the Court of Appeals said that New York judges must give defendants the choice of at least two methods of posting bail, like paying in cash or using a bondsman. Defendants typically pay bondsmen only a fraction of their bail amount, as well as a fee and sometimes some other form of collateral, in exchange for the bondsman’s posting their bail."

"Judges still have the discretion to require defendants to post high amounts of cash if they want to be released on bail, Judge Graffeo wrote. For instance, she wrote, a judge could set a bail of $20,000 cash or a $200,000 bond, which would need to be secured with a 10 percent payment, meaning that the defendant would still have to come up with $20,000 cash."

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/23/n...ules-judges-cant-limit-bail-to-cash.html?_r=0

So these are his two options (Either/Or):

Chenango County Judge Frank Revoir Jr. set cash bail for Ganesh Ramsaran, 38, at $150,000. The judge also set a real estate bail for Ramsaran in the amount of $300,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member