Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes, I have to say NY NY, don't I?

Re possible disappearances that are NOT going to happen;

The Dutch government wants to reduce crime. I presume that also means they don't want people with a murder charge turning up on their doorstep (or territories they have strong links to) unannounced.

http://www.government.nl/issues/crime-and-crime-prevention

So, if GR should disappear, I hope a warning goes out to the Netherlands straight away. They have a really good system there for getting out alerts and making sure any relevant names become known across the country. GR could certainly have his 15 minutes of fame there. The organisation below deals with it. Funnily enough, if you scroll right to the bottom, you can see they have an HQ in New York too.

http://www.netpresenter.com/sites/default/files/rijnmondveilig_eng.pdf

Thanks upstate -- let's hope your dream is prophetic!! Except for the phone call part!

J4J has been urging folks to contact the DA, not the judge, so the defendant's attorney can't argue that the judge was prejudiced.

RSBM for space

Yes, many letters have been sent to the DA as well. I still think the public's outcry for the safety of the kids speaks volumes and I hope those cries were heard loud and clear - I certainly hope no harm was done by some messages sent to the judge, he couldn't be that easily influenced or he shouldn't be in that robe to begin with - but, JMO. Glad it was cleared up, the messages went to the right place and hopefully someone will put these children's lives as a priority - revoke his flight ridden, murdering butt back behind bars! :please:

I'm hoping the same person that set a bail will remember how they would feel if it were his own children's lives that were in danger. This is all JMO, but GR was getting very paranoid in the weeks leading up to his arrest - I am selfishly going to say, "All of our children could be in danger if he suspects we wronged him" :banghead: Chenango Co - We are better than this - Do your darn job!

I don't have a fax any longer either. Maybe someone can get to an internet cafe? They often have them and may be open Sundays. Our legal posters are certain to have one too - any on this thread?

No chance I'll find anywhere here open on Sunday, but I think I know where I could go tomorrow. Let me know if you need me. I'm about five hours ahead of NY time, so it wouldn't be too last minute.

I'm sorry, our department office has one, but I just checked and it is locked through Tuesday. :facepalm:

Abigail, I'm not sure where your located but I have always used Staples, or Office stores to send faxes. They do it relatively inexpensive. If your outside the US I wonder if you could email all the documents to someone and they could use staples or other office store to fax.

Yes, it mashed all the text together and had ad banners all over.

Another WS'er is working on it now, but having problems with international calling.

I can send a fax if you haven't found anyone. <modsnip>.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

it was freepopfax. it did sent, but some of the letters were close together. it's still legible, but it didn't look very good.

i'm going to check to see if something's open here in my village. here there are no big stores.

a lot of businesses that open on monday morning will have faxes that were sent over the weekend. i hope this is the case.

I can send a fax if you haven't found anyone. <modsnip>.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

I've let amazing abigail know - I get the feeling she's probably out hunting high and low for a fax at the moment!

Abigail, I'm not sure where your located but I have always used Staples, or Office stores to send faxes. They do it relatively inexpensive. If your outside the US I wonder if you could email all the documents to someone and they could use staples or other office store to fax.

Would Staples be open Sunday and Memorial Monday?

This is giving me heart palpitations, honestly. I don't know if we will ever get to know what Jennifer's family and supporters have been through, unless someone makes a victim impact statement at the end of the trial - I hope someone does.

But really, a single person should not be allowed to wreak havoc in a small community. And all sorts of havoc has been inflicted, through different people and mediums, but we should never forget the source and where it all originated from.

I don't see why one unkind, overbearing individual should be allowed to get away with this a moment longer. GR has said he loves his kids, loved Jennifer, was concerned about 'unfairness' to his in-laws and has always told the truth and co-operated with LE.

So why is the situation the way it is today, when people should be free from worry and concentrating on the long weekend, and paying tribute if they wish, to America's long list of those fallen for the sake of their nation?

It just makes me sick to think of all those men who lost their lives so tragically and usually so young, so that small communities could go peacefully on their way into the future......and here's one selfish bloke in lycra with inflated muscles giving away dressers for spite and deleting online pages about knitting; strutting around, ruining it all.

Unless he goes to Cuba or somewhere, he will not have immunity from extradition. You can't just run away somewhere undetected to escape an indictment. He is going to face the music!

Bettylou4you, I so agree and I honestly cannot think of a single country where WS members could not put the word out, publicise the case, and agitate for extradition. Even with countries with no extradition treaties, I think we have members here who would have contacts and could help ensure justice is done.

I am beginning to believe that GR planned all along that if he felt charges were going to be laid, he could just disappear back to where he came from, or his family did, and that would be the end of it. I think that's why he was so confident at the beginning, and why he tried so hard to shut WS members up. I think he recognised the danger here; that there are people here willing to support Jennifer for years and years and years. As long as it takes to get justice.

He lost there. In my opinion, he never stood a chance of winning in the first place. It's just a shame Jennifer's loved ones had to go through so much first. Didn't they do her proud though? At least they can always hold their heads up high.

I see Chenango County has events covering all this weekend, and Monday, for people to attend and enjoy themselves. I also see that you poor folks have been having exactly the same weather we've been having here in Germany. And for certain in England too, as it rains almost the whole time there.

http://m.thedailystar.com/thedailystar/db_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=7hDZcpEM

Never mind. Hope there has been lots of love and affection going around this long weekend. That's what's needed now, above all.

The letter to the D.A. has been faxed!!!

Thanks to everyone who worked together to make this happen.:rockon::great:

Now will concentrate on :please::please: for :justice::justice: at the arraignment on Tuesday morning.

:candle::candle::candle:

So glad it's got through! I dreamt about faxes last night.

Tuesday seems such a long time away............

These are the forget-me-nots I planted for Jennifer, Tammy and Danielle..

picture.php

What a lovely colour combination. I'm actually learning some flower names at last, thanks to Jennifer's supporters.

And poor Mr Z thought I was planning to take off on an exotic holiday in secret because of all the search windows open on my computer; driving distances from NY to Miami, cruises from Miami to the Caribbean, flights from Mexico to Suriname, flights from Amsterdam and France to the Caribbean, flights from Canada and Mexico to Europe, etc, etc. The possibilities seem endless.

Roll on Tuesday and the right decision, is all I can say.

What a lovely colour combination. I'm actually learning some flower names at last, thanks to Jennifer's supporters.

And poor Mr Z thought I was planning to take off on an exotic holiday in secret because of all the search windows open on my computer; driving distances from NY to Miami, cruises from Miami to the Caribbean, flights from Mexico to Suriname, flights from Amsterdam and France to the Caribbean, flights from Canada and Mexico to Europe, etc, etc. The possibilities seem endless.

Roll on Tuesday and the right decision, is all I can say.

Thanks :) There are winter pansies on the left and the darker flower on the right is stock, which has a sort of spicy scent. I've also planted night-scented stock but it's so cold they're in no hurry to grow...

Aww, poor guy - maybe once this is done you should take that break, he's been very patient!

I'll be waiting for news tomorrow too.

Hoping that tomorrow bail will be revoked or at the very least, increased substantially. Ridiculous that it was so low to begin with for such a serious charge.

:please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member