Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo hooo!!!!

Ramsaran pleads not guilty to grand jury murder charges; arrested as judge extends bail to 1 million

BLW0pqICEAAi0Rd.jpg

https://twitter.com/MPReports

That's some seriously good news! I think dude should get used to his new orange suit. I have a feeling there will be no lycra for him, for a very very VERY long time. :jail:

The letter to the D.A. has been faxed!!!

Thanks to everyone who worked together to make this happen.:rockon::great:

Now will concentrate on :please::please: for :justice::justice: at the arraignment on Tuesday morning.

:candle::candle::candle:

Your Honor we received a Fax over the weekend from concerned citizens compiling the many reasons and ways this man is a flight risk.

We request that bail be increased.( <<<<< ^^^^^ my own words!)

Done!!!! WTG you guys that have worked so hard, I bet it made a difference this morning!

imo

Abigail's fax got a mention! Well done Amazing Abigail. It was superbly put together and I'm so glad the DA had a chance to see it.

ETA: Ignore this, everyone. I'm so excited I can't tell the difference between a post about a hope and what actually happened at the moment. But I hope Abigail's fax did make a difference because it deserved to! And whatever the reason was - I am so glad GR's bail was increased!

Abigail's fax got a mention! Well done Amazing Abigail. It was superbly put together and I'm so glad the DA had a chance to see it.

That was just me talking! I should fix my post just to clarify.

Smugness appears gone. Head has been hung in nearly all photos since his arrest. He's had the wind taken out of him. The gravity of the situation has finally sunk in.

He's got a long road ahead of him until and through a trial...the 3 children (also, his own parents). And he appears defeated already in photos...I think he will try to work out a plea deal.

Smugness appears gone. Head has been hung in nearly all photos since his arrest. He's had the wind taken out of him. The gravity of the situation has finally sunk in.

He's got a long road ahead of him until and through a trial...the 3 children (also, his own parents). And he appears defeated already in photos...I think he will try to work out a plea deal.

I did think there was a chance a person - or people - had come forward with info the first time GR went to jail. So that when he was released, perhaps a close friend - or friends - he had come to rely on was no longer there?

That might have knocked him for six, especially if he knew they had information that might severely damage his defence......

picture.php

You can see some of the supporters, dressed in blue in this shot

This is one small step to a final verdict, I hope there is a confession to save anymore heartache, I doubt it though.

More links to bail increase http://www.wktv.com/news/local/Rams...-in-connection-to-wifes-murder-209170031.html

Joe Mahoney http://thedailystar.com/breakingnews/x1543055752/Ramsaran-remanded-to-Chenango-prison
Members of Jennifer Ramsaran's family, including her parents, Thomas and Carol Renz, were in the courthouse today for the arraignment. Ramsaran was represented at his arraignment by local lawyer James Chamberlain and F. Stanton Ackerman of Albany. So an additional lawyer from Albany

Evening Sun http://www.evesun.com/news/stories/...-cash-following-Ramsarans-second-arraignment/
“The defendant has now been indicted and is facing 25 years to life if convicted,” said DA McBride during today’s arraignment proceeding. McBride went on to point out that Ramsaran had been born outside of the country and holds an enhanced drivers license allowing him to leave the United States, which led to the district attorney’s request that Ramsaran be remanded without bail.

In response, F. Stanton Ackerman, a senior partner at Albany-based Ackerman, Wachs & Finton P.C. – retained by Ramsaran approximately four days ago – asked that bail be set at a reasonable amount. Ackerman indicated Ramsaran’s willingness to surrender his enhanced license, check in frequently with the authorities, or wear an electronic tracking device at his own expense.

“I am concerned with the potential flight risk ... this is a very serious charge,” said Revoir Jr., following which bail was reset for $500,000 cash or $1,000,000 in property bonds. Ramsaran was returned to the Chenango County Correctional Facility and will re-appear in court at a later date.
Next question if he is able to raise the additional bail what will be the conditions of his release????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessica1