Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It had to happen. I was hoping it wouldn't though.

Any news at all about conditions?

It would be very, very good to hear that Jennifer's parents or sister had taken the children on a long vacation across state lines and at least a couple of thousand miles away at this point.

I wonder why the Daily Star gets the news later? Maybe they don't have a court reporter there, but I'm hoping it's because someone is writing a more detailed story.

Or it's there and I'm just not finding it. When I put GR's name into their search box, I get no results.

Let's all say a prayer for Jennifer's family and children that the good Lord watch over them and keep them safe in his arms! Dear Lord please guide the LE and DA as they serve justice here on earth until GR meets his maker where true justice will be served!Dear Lord do not let him get away .... make him face the justice system for what he has done to Jennifer and Lord do not ever let him hurt another person .... as Jennifer's family has suffered enough!:please:
I'm going to light a candle and I'm pretty sure their Guardian Angel Jennifer is watching over them!

Anyone know if he is wearing the ankle bracelet? Seems that is the least they could do.

Is it crazy that I am pissed!! that this man is out on bail!??

Right. Fine. He is out and Thursday has been put back.

But every single act of cruelty, vindictiveness, manipulation, coldness, and clumsy, inept attempts to cause pain to Jennifer's family and friends under the guise of innocent remarks should be documented and highlighted from now on. They won't look good at the trial and Ganesh's attorney should know they will not go unnoticed. Not Ganesh, he doesn't seem capable of that degree of empathy with how others might feel.

If the children are forbidden to have contact with Jennifer's family if Ganesh regains custody, that's going to look very bad to a jury. If Ganesh continues to give away Jennifer's family heirlooms while her family would do anything to keep them, that's going to look bad to a jury. If Ganesh brings the woman he admits adultery with, into Jennifer's house, with Jennifer's parents living next door, a jury will draw their own conclusions. If Ganesh continues to imply Jennifer is somehow responsible for her own death, that is going to look bad to a jury. If he continues to imply she was a bad mom in the last months of her life, that's going to go down badly, with a jury. If he continues to manipulate women into speaking badly and incoherently for him, a jury will draw their own conclusions.

Ganesh Ramsaran may be completely innocent of murdering his wife. But his actions and words so far have brought shame on his own family and himself. He has not lived up to the god he was named after. He was arrested wearing lycra. He took pleasure in having a ridiculous, threatening, childish nickname. He has embarrassed his workplace. Brought down awful associations to a lovely community. Divided it.

Not because he was arrested. Because of how he behaved and what he said before he was arrested. If he continues on the same path, he's toast.

Be quiet GR. Be nice. The ribbon's in sight and you are lagging way, way behind so far.

No, I'm pretty pissed too. Ever since I saw the arrest news I've been allowing myself the odd period of quiet weeping - I've never felt like celebrating the fact things were finally moving. But now I'm fricking ANGRY.

C'mon now guys, life comes with some curved balls, dontcha know?

Unfreakingbelievable!

MSM need to get hold of his bail conditions and publicize them. That way the local community can quickly report any breach of those conditions and get this accused wife-killer back behind bars where he belongs.

Those poor children - mother is missing – Xmas without mother - father is spreading rumours about mother - mother is found deceased - can’t see maternal grandparents - father gives away mother’s belongings – family pet dies - father is arrested and jailed for mother’s murder - can now see grandparents - father makes bail and is out of jail.

And these are the things they’ve been subjected to that we know about – there are sure to be more agonies that we don’t know about.

Heck of a rocky road for three youngsters.

I'm really angry, confused, unsettled too...

I think he should have remained in jail simply to keep the kids off of the emotional roller coaster. They need some time to just BE.

I'm worried about the court date being postponed. Very worried.

Somebody must have requested that delay. It could be the defence or the prosecution.

I'm going for the defence. The DA's had loads of time to prepare the case.

This is going to be a stupid question.... What is the difference between the hearing that was scheduled and now postponed and the Grand Jury reviewing the case?

He [GR's defense attorney, James Chamberlain] said he expects Ramsaran, a project manager for IBM, will seek to stay involved in the lives of his three young children.

http://thedailystar.com/x240781108/Ramsaran-freed-on-300-000-bail

Has there been a custody challenge? Or does this ^^ refer to a visitation plan?

He would have to be able to leave home freely to tend to three children's needs and daily routines.

http://http://www.storobin.com/criminalguide.html

Am I reading this right? From what I am taking from it, in felony cases they don't have to do a hearing and can go right to the Grand Jury if the evidence is sufficient enough. Maybe it's a good sign the hearing is canceled and it is going right to Grand Jury. Or am I misunderstanding.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member