Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt White ‏@evesunmatt 2m

Garcia: "In the (nude) FaceTime pics you can clearly see both Mr. & Mrs. Ramsaran smiling, correct?" Smith: "yes." #RamsaranTrial

Ashley Babbitt ‏@evesunashley 4m

Lt Cobb just called to the stand. #RamsaranTrial
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 4m

Smith steps down; Lieutenant Richard Cobb takes the stand #RamsaranTrial

My apologies, I deleted my last post, as it was answered.

Thank you solus for giving Jen's loved one's some help in trying to figure out why Remy took their Jenny away. It will never make sense, I'm sure, but I commend you on coming forward to help in anyway you can.

Matt White ‏@evesunmatt 2m

Garcia: "In the (nude) FaceTime pics you can clearly see both Mr. & Mrs. Ramsaran smiling, correct?" Smith: "yes." #RamsaranTrial

Grrrrrr. Because she trusted and loved him and he was father of her children! Had Jennifer known she would one day feature alongside mistress Eileen Sayles, in public, she'd never have done that. :(

Ashley Babbitt ‏@evesunashley 53s

Cobb said Ramsaran told police on March 22, 2012 his wife usually slept naked. #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto

Cobb says they interviewed Remy again in march of 2013 to get more specifics about what he was doing day Jenn's went missing #RamsaranTrial

I don't want to hear that he changed his story...was he suddenly not working from his computer/s at the home?

It's telling...Remy 'loved' Eileen so much. But he still couldn't let go of wife Jennifer though; still kept her naked photos stored. That tells me;

Possessive in the extreme - what's mine is mine, even if I don't want it (her) anymore
Eileen was and is, just part of the collection to boost Remy's ego, in my opinion.

Well, I'm dumbfounded. Mr Rock?

Initials will be enough.....

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 8m
March interview about to be played #RamsaranTrial

Well, I'm dumbfounded. Mr Rock?

Initials will be enough.....

In his defense, "MR" was a well respected rock, until he hung out with the likes of GR ... jmo

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 1m
Interview is still playing; Remy is crying #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 1m

Interview is still playing; Remy is crying #RamsaranTrial

Surprise! Wait...during the interview, in court now or perhaps, Both?

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 8m
March interview about to be played #RamsaranTrial

Did they mention how long of interview it was and if it will be viewed in it's entirety? Crap! I'm just going there myself. I'll be back in a bit!

Going by media reports, GR has cried every time his own media interviews have been played? WTH?

Going by media reports, GR has cried every time his own media interviews have been played? WTH?

He finds himself so credible playing the sad husband, that he gets emotional from listening to himself.
Or he is crying because now he hears how unbelievable and irrational he sounds. Nah, he would only think good about himself, nothing else. IMO

I didn't go. Watch, today will be the one day court goes past 4:15 or 4:30. I'm halfway standing up, I want to go so bad and see his facial expressions on the recording. They will only play part today or it is only an hour video, they wouldn't play it today if it was any longer ... unless they're planning on resting today? I may have to go ...

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 4m
Court dismissed for the day. Cobb's testimony will continue tomorrow morning at 9 am #RamsaranTrial

ETA: good thing you didn't go, Upstate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman