Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
. What person would know the exact dates they had sex with their wife? RR said he had sex w/Jen in I believe it was July, one other date and then the morning of 12/11/12... Does he keep a journal of his 'sex triumphs'?

. Was that LostNMissing's prez in the press box after lunch today(?)... stayed for maybe an hour...

. During the tape interview played, it was pretty apparent that RR did not appreciate being questioned -- the tone of his voice, the snippy-ness of his answers... And why would ES come visit him during this interview? Did she not see cars outside the home -- marked or unmarked?

. What person would know the exact dates they had sex with their wife? RR said he had sex w/Jen in I believe it was July, one other date and then the morning of 12/11/12... Does he keep a journal of his 'sex triumphs'?

. Was that LostNMissing's prez in the press box after lunch today(?)... stayed for maybe an hour...

. During the tape interview played, it was pretty apparent that RR did not appreciate being questioned -- the tone of his voice, the snippy-ness of his answers... And why would ES come visit him during this interview? Did she not see cars outside the home -- marked or unmarked?

You must have been in the courtroom yesterday? While it's not odd that he only had sex w/ his wife 3 times in 2012 (after all, ES was servicing him daily), what is odd is the last time of the 3 was the very day she was murdered. One day after he reunited with his mistress and they were making plans for a future that didn't include Jennifer. And 5 days after she called a divorce attorney. Quite odd.

ETA: actually, I just remembered yesterday's testimony that GR had photos and video of sexual intimacy between him and his wife -- done in 2012. The year he supposedly had sex w/ her only 3 times. Now that is odd.

Also, interesting that ES came by during the March interview. Remember, she also accompanied him to his 2nd interview in December, the day after Jen was murdered. Did she feel some sort of need to coach him? Or, was she trying to get at the truth herself?

http://www.thedailystar.com/news/local_news/article_d75fdf74-5460-5a76-9366-9b398d0dacf5.html

OK, reading this story reminded me of something we heard yesterday, but it didn't sink in. Remy sent an email to a co-worker at 10:53 AM on the day Jen was murdered. So... if she was murdered right around 8:15 or so, then this would have been about 2 1/2 hrs later -- apparently when he was getting ready to head out the door with her body (or perhaps already had her in the van). Right at 8:15, he'd started that thing on his computer (what was it? updating or something), that he apparently thought would make his computer look "busy" for awhile (but actually, it only ran for 9 minutes and his computer was idle after 8:24). So...right before heading out the door, he decides to do something to make the computer appear busy again? Or sends an email to make it appear he was working on something that morning?

And what was with Jen's phone pinging at 10:57? I wonder if he had her phone off until then, and then turned it on just before leaving? Or turned it off? How does that work with phones? Do they just randomly ping, or are they more likely to ping if one is doing something with them?

During the interview, Ramsaran also made no mention that his wife had been playing an online game when he returned from dropping his three children at a local school at about 8 o’clock that morning. Cobb didn’t tell him that police had evidence she had been playing a game called Kingdom of Camelot with an online friend in England, a man identified as Rob Houston, and that she suddenly cut out from the game without explanation at about 8:15 a.m.

Ganesh Ramsaran said in the recording that his wife was eating yogurt and oatmeal while wearing a bathrobe at that time, and later worked out in the couple’s home gym for “45 minutes to an hour, tops” before changing into blue jeans and a sweater, both purchased from Walmart, to go shopping near Syracuse. He said he could not recall what type of footwear she was wearing, noting she had about 30 pairs of shoes and sneakers."

http://www.thedailystar.com/news/local_news/article_d75fdf74-5460-5a76-9366-9b398d0dacf5.html

The truth is coming out, Remy, it always does.

During the interview, Ramsaran also made no mention that his wife had been playing an online game when he returned from dropping his three children at a local school at about 8 o’clock that morning. Cobb didn’t tell him that police had evidence she had been playing a game called Kingdom of Camelot with an online friend in England, a man identified as Rob Houston, and that she suddenly cut out from the game without explanation at about 8:15 a.m.

Ganesh Ramsaran said in the recording that his wife was eating yogurt and oatmeal while wearing a bathrobe at that time, and later worked out in the couple’s home gym for “45 minutes to an hour, tops” before changing into blue jeans and a sweater, both purchased from Walmart, to go shopping near Syracuse. He said he could not recall what type of footwear she was wearing, noting she had about 30 pairs of shoes and sneakers."

The truth is coming out, Remy, it always does.

If I worked out for 45 minutes to an hour, I'd take a shower before changing to go on a day long shopping trip.

It also seems odd to mention where the clothes were purchased at.

If I worked out for 45 minutes to an hour, I'd take a shower before changing to go on a day long shopping trip.

Yes this stood out to me as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, one would take a shower, wouldn't they? I thought it a bit odd that he mentioned where the clothes were purchased (and also the pizza). My husband would have no idea where I bought stuff. Except that in that area, there aren't many shopping options, so unless she went out of the county to buy clothes, Walmart would be the most likely place.

hmmm court supposed to start at 9 this morning. No one tweeting yet?

Julianne Peixoto @julespeixoto · 20m

In interview Remy said jenn changed in the 4 months leading up to her disappearance. Said she stopped cleaning,started going to bed at 5-6pm

Julianne Peixoto @julespeixoto · 27m

In police interview audio, Remy said 'Find my iPhone' app wouldn't connect at home. "At police station I walked in and it connected"-Remy

Julianne Peixoto @julespeixoto · 34m

Lieutenant Richard Cobb continues his testimony this morning #RamsaranTrial

OK, reading this story reminded me of something we heard yesterday, but it didn't sink in. Remy sent an email to a co-worker at 10:53 AM on the day Jen was murdered. So... if she was murdered right around 8:15 or so, then this would have been about 2 1/2 hrs later -- apparently when he was getting ready to head out the door with her body (or perhaps already had her in the van). Right at 8:15, he'd started that thing on his computer (what was it? updating or something) , that he apparently thought would make his computer look "busy" for awhile (but actually, it only ran for 9 minutes and his computer was idle after 8:24). So...right before heading out the door, he decides to do something to make the computer appear busy again? Or sends an email to make it appear he was working on something that morning?

And what was with Jen's phone pinging at 10:57? I wonder if he had her phone off until then, and then turned it on just before leaving? Or turned it off? How does that work with phones? Do they just randomly ping, or are they more likely to ping if one is doing something with them?
BBM - "At 8:15 someone started running an installation for Windows XP"

CR investigated the date 12/11/12 on each computer ~~~~ One computer had no activity ~~~~ The other computer had ~ IBM server but shut off at 8:08AM ~~~~ At 8:15 someone started running an installation for Windows XP

Above quote from Jillian's post #619 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...*TRIAL-9-2-14*/page13&p=10953920#post10953920

Julianne Peixoto @julespeixoto · 6m

Remy says in march audio of police interview, jenn was taking weight loss vitamins "all that s*** can change personality" #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto @julespeixoto · 14m

Remy has started to cry #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto @julespeixoto · 16m

"I would never hurt my wife" -Remy in audio recorded police interview #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto @julespeixoto · 22m

"She stopped cooking! I was the one taking care of everything"-Remy from audio taped interview w/ police #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto @julespeixoto · 7s

Gap in Remy's cell data from nov.-dec. '12, Remy told Cobb his phone memory was full and he had to erase stuff. Erased new, not older items

Julianne Peixoto @julespeixoto · 1m

Remy told police he tried to use "Find my iPhone" app on 12/11/12, said emails would verify he did so. Cobb says police found no such emails

Julianne Peixoto @julespeixoto · 5m

March 22, 2013 police interview audio finished playing. Remy's mother is crying now too #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto @julespeixoto · 6m

Remy says in march audio of police interview, jenn was taking weight loss vitamins "all that s*** can change personality" #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto @julespeixoto · 14m

Remy has started to cry #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto @julespeixoto · 16m

"I would never hurt my wife" -Remy in audio recorded police interview #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto @julespeixoto · 22m

"She stopped cooking! I was the one taking care of everything"-Remy from audio taped interview w/ police #RamsaranTrial

::liar: I remember seeing on his FB page -- he'd taken the kids out to see Santa (jumped on Santa's lap, for photo op, as I recall), and someone asked where Jen was and he said she was home cooking.

Ashley Babbitt @evesunashley · 1m

"Jennifer's only real friend was Eileen Sayles." - Cobb #RamsaranTrial

Ashley Babbitt @evesunashley · 13m

"I would never hurt my wife." Ramsaran to lt Cobb in March audio. #RamsaranTrial

Ashley Babbitt @evesunashley · 18s

"We had no info pointing anywhere but him." Cobb. #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto @julespeixoto · 2m

5/17/13 police interview Remy again, tell him they had no info pointing anywhere but him #RamsaranTrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc