Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexa Green ‏@AlexaTWCNews 1m

When Lt. Cobb was going over conversations between Jenn & Remy through txt messages, the defendant snickered #RamsaranTrial

He just doesn't seem to know what's appropriate behaviour for a man on trial for murdering his wife. Crys when he hears his own interviews; snickers when he hears texts read between him and his dead wife. :(

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 1m

In Facebook messages between Remy and Sayles on 9/5/12, Remy told Sayles to "start figuring out where you want to elope" #RamsaranTrial

Alexa Green ‏@AlexaTWCNews 1m

Cobb reading FB convos between Remy and his gf Eilleen. Remy told her she was the love of his life and wanted to elope #RamsaranTrial

BBM

Early September 2012, and Remy's already "planning" or "scheming" depending upon how you look at it

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 1m

Audio recording of phone call with Sayles when Remy was in jail on 6/12/13 about to be played #RamsaranTrial

O, Yikes!

Er...you can't elope when you're married. It's bigamy. Unless GR had something in mind....

I guess GR would have known his calls might be recorded, but maybe because he made so many it slipped his mind during some convos and he said something incriminatory?

Oh, I wish I could hear what was said in that phone call...

Oh, I wish I could hear what was said in that phone call...

Me too. Maybe there'll be a few tweets after? Otherwise, I guess we will have to wait and hope news articles cover it.

'The whole thing with Jenn' just strikes me as a really odd way to refer to the death of your wife, again.

Sounded as though GR was choosing his words carefully in that call, just from the snippet we got. Wonder why prosecution chose to play that one?

Or is it because he seemed to admit knowing there was a strong case against him? "Up the creek...etc"

Do clothes purchased from Walmart have a Walmart label, or are they all different brands in stock?

Sounded as though GR was choosing his words carefully in that call, just from the snippet we got. Wonder why prosecution chose to play that one?

Or is it because he seemed to admit knowing there was a strong case against him? "Up the creek...etc"
because "the rock" saw him...and he knows it!!!:scared:

Julianne Peixoto (@julespeixoto) tweeted at 5:53pm - 16 Sep 14:

On phone, Remy said "the whole thing w/ jenn, the investigation, they'll figure it out, they have to, or else I'm up the creek w/ no paddle" (https://twitter.com/julespeixoto/status/511905758100090880)

I'm sure he was hoping LE will figure out which direction he was trying to lead them down the road. It would have been necessary for his acquittal. That did not went to well for him, it appears.

Last day of testimony. Illustrates that Remy is a very adept, smooth pathological liar imo.

Do clothes purchased from Walmart have a Walmart label, or are they all different brands in stock?
they have major medium priced brands..think he said that, because it was a truth that fit...many in the area wear same clothes...one more way to try and hide her...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip