Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto

Cobb says jenn had secret email accounts she used; also found 2 email accounts with name Eileen Ramsaran #RamsaranTrial

Earlier this morn:

Ashley Babbitt @evesunashley · 46m

Revoir says lots of audio evidence expected today. Lots of recesses possible if the jury gets tired. #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto @julespeixoto · 2m

In May '13 interview, Cobb says Remy said jenn was addicted to drugs and "that *advertiser censored***** game" #RamsaranTrial

Thanks! Didn't know that was still available! Just about says it all.

ETA: any other FB goodies?

That guy always had to be the center of attention. God forbid a trip to see Santa would be about the kids and not about Remy.

Julianne Peixoto @julespeixoto · 1m

Remy denied killing Jenn when asked by Cobb. Cobb says he repeatedly asked "how did she die?" #RamsaranTrial

lolol

Sounds like this may be the investigator Remy once described as being more like a psychologist.

Eileen Sayles and GR both tried to walk away when police came to get them, did anyone notice?

Unusual behaviour for people who are co-operating, I'd have thought.

If GR had tried to run, I'd have understood it more. But just trying to leave when you're being arrested? As though the law doesn't apply to you?

Alexa Green ‏@AlexaTWCNews 1m

DA confirms Lt Cobb is his last witness. He expects closing arguments sometime tomorrow #RamsaranTrial

Alexa Green ‏@AlexaTWCNews 19m

After interview on 5/17 Lt Cobb placed Remy under arrest for the murder of his wife. Remy tried to leave then gave in. #RamsaranTrial

BBM

I always had suspicions GR had a back up plan to leave if he thought an arrest was beckoning. I think he thought he'd somehow sense in advance.

I know his Dutch passport was supposed to have expired but you never know. It's so, so easy to cross border when you get to Europe, without leaving a trace.

Is that it for the day, or has the last witness still to be cross examined anyone?

Julianne Peixoto @julespeixoto · 6m

"She stopped cooking! I was the one taking care of everything"-Remy from audio taped interview w/ police #RamsaranTrial

Oh sure that's believable- there are pics of his office that were entered into evidence

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 20s

Cobb says he found text convo tween Remy & Jenn; Remy said he'd "come back to bed with her if she gave him sex every night" #RamsaranTrial

Epiph: #gaslighting

Alexa Green ‏@AlexaTWCNews 1m

When Lt. Cobb was going over conversations between Jenn & Remy through txt messages, the defendant snickered #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 1m

Cobb looks at reports;confirms Jenn's blood found on floor, drivers side door, transmission cover, and passenger door of van #RamsaranTrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc