Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Have no idea what it's made from, but I remember when living in a small fishing village in China, they installed new sidewalk pavement, and installed those at certain spots -- I was told it was for the blind people to follow the path (never saw any blind people in that village) -- but Ashley is right about them being slippery when wet.

I thought the pic Ashley tweeted of the courthouse looked really dark. I guess it's pouring there?

I'm currently a couple hours northwest of Chenango county -- we have a big front moving through right now. I was listening to the radio while out running errands, and a bit startled to hear that it was going to be 16 degrees tonight. Until I realized I'd picked up a Canadian station, and it was C not F.

Another observation during my time in NY. I saw ES was she was under a great deal of stress. When others added more stress or accusations to her. She never lashed out in anger, every time she responded with kindness and humility. When strangers yelled at her she never lashed back. She made a bad choice, she has and still is paying. Sorry though you can't stone her. You are defining all her actions with the results of that mistake. ES is the most humble person I've met. I'd rather have her as a friend than someone else that's so quick to judge.

They say you can't really know joy without grief. I don't think you truly feel empathy for another individuals without having caused another individual pain.

I say....Bear Truffles!
While not an arrested suspect for murder, (she is
a material witness)
she just might need, to take a course on empathy.

Once is a mistake, after that, it is a choice. Neither of you,
were much help, to the defense, so, imho,
if she can flaunt her life, I can view, think, or read, as I choose.
I can empathize with her, I just choose to not do so.

While she is not on trial, she is a huge part of this case.
Her choices, and intentional actions, could certainly be looked upon,
as strong evidence, in
the motives of the alleged murderer.

Just because, she may not have murdered her, she chose to
act disgracefully, both before, and after the alleged crime took place.

I will not make her be a victim. She is not the victim, now, or then.
Ms Sayles was a material witness in this trial.

There never was a discussion of what type of material.
Defend her actions, and defend her honor, but do not add insult to injury.
Thou doth protest too much.

You're not going to believe this, but I actually think we have bear truffles here in Germany (chocolate). Special Christmas Candy.

I'm miffed that both WBNG and Daily Star said she was "actively" planning a divorce, just because she made that appointment. It was GR actively wanting to divorce, but wanting to keep the house and kids. Solus has told us that Jen didn't want the divorce (at least back in early November 2012). Jen may have simply been wanting to make sure her rights were protected. No one in her family gave testimony that she was actively seeking a divorce, and neither did Mr. Houston.

I do think, however, that making that appt. may have been what put GR over the edge, (if he found out about it). I think he was wanting her to agree to a simple divorce, with him calling all the shots on the terms, and then Jen took the step of seeking out legal counsel. He'd have known that if she got a lawyer, that a divorce would have been quite expensive for him.

I think the DA would have been better off explaining Jen's murder as a result of GR's insane need to control the people around him, rather than his obsession with ES. He had an obsessive need to control his wife and his girlfriend. He wanted the kids and the house and for Jen to go away quietly. But just when GR had ES back under control, Jen's calling a lawyer. Maybe she knew about ES and confronted her husband the morning she died? GR would certainly have known that, with a lawyer involved, his control of the kids, the house and finances was very much an open question. I think that may have been the trigger.

After following the Oscar PIstorius trial this morning, this seems painfully slow with the limited tweets we get. But the Pistorius trial was pretty painful in its own way too, with justice seeming to slip away for the victim there...:(

I think the DA would have been better off explaining Jen's murder as a result of GR's insane need to control the people around him, rather than his obsession with ES. He had an obsessive need to control his wife and his girlfriend. He wanted the kids and the house and for Jen to go away quietly. But just when GR had ES back under control, Jen's calling a lawyer. Maybe she knew about ES and confronted her husband the morning she died? GR would certainly have known that, with a lawyer involved, his control of the kids, the house and finances was very much an open question. I think that may have been the trigger.

I was wondering if jealousy also played a strange part? This may sound odd, but I think it's possible that although GR no longer wanted Jennifer, he regarded her hours interacting with gamers online as a betrayal. That he even used that to 'justify' to himself, what (I think) he did?

It doesn't make sense because of what he was doing with the affair, but I think he may just be egocentric enough to count himself as above moral rules he applied to others. If you understand what I mean.

I was wondering if jealousy also played a strange part? This may sound odd, but I think it's possible that although GR no longer wanted Jennifer, he regarded her hours interacting with gamers online as a betrayal. That he even used that to 'justify' to himself, what (I think) he did?

It doesn't make sense because of what he was doing with the affair, but I think he may just be egocentric enough to count himself as above moral rules he applied to others. If you understand what I mean.

I agree. Well said.

Yes, I think you're right about the control thing w/ both Jen and ES. I wonder if his control issues were mostly with the women in his life, or if it extended to other relationships?
I sometimes wonder how he gets along with his fellow inmates. :jail::jail:

I looked up something on that over a year ago, and posted it on Websleuths -- one of Jen's earlier threads -- I think it had to do with the narcissistic personality feeling above the rules. Maybe I'll see if I can track that down while we're apparently out to lunch.

Yes, I think you're right about the control thing w/ both Jen and ES. I wonder if his control issues were mostly with the women in his life, or if it extended to other relationships?
I sometimes wonder how he gets along with his fellow inmates. :jail::jail:

I do have to wonder what others think of him as well. Facebook support has been quiet since the arrest....before that a few people openly supporting him, but no longer. I did retweet something the other day from someone who knew him as a kid and an adult- I believe he called him a douchebag (is that a swear word here sorry if it is!). It was tweeted to Ashley not sure if twitter is considered MSM LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I see from twitter that Abigail's mapping of the store is correct. So jealous of people who can do the map stuff.

Thanks! And I also went back and found this one I'd previously posted on Narcissistic rage: http://thenarcissistatwork.com/2012/10/what-is-narcissistic-rage/

This article references a story of a woman married to a narcissist who was desperate to leave him. She saw him off to the airport for a business trip, then raced home, packed up her 5 year old and took off across the country, where she went into hiding. Ironically, the husband wasn't really on a business trip, he was off visiting his long-time mistress, and he'd already made plans to leave his wife the next month. But when he came home to discover his wife had left him, he flew into a rage, and spent the next 15 years trying to hunt her down until he was eventually arrested and jailed for violating a protection order.

She hurt him. He was the victim. She had to pay.

"Things that are most apt to trigger the narcissist rage deeper and more profoundly, and result in a tendency to seek revenge are things that emphasize their victim’s independence from them. For instance, if you’re in a relationship with a narcissist and leave them before they leave you, they’re likely to go nuclear on you with rage."

Julianne Peixoto @julespeixoto 3m
Bessett still on the stand. Showing surveillance footage from 12:22-12:42pm (time Remy arrived at YMCA) from 12/11/12 #RamsaranTrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman