Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a lot of narcissistic discussion VERY early in the threads if anyone wants to go way back.

Even watching 20 mins of surveillance is hard, if nothing's happening. Glad jury aren't being made to watch whole thing. Though they'd resent defense if they were.

Beth Rousseau @Fox40BethR 39s
Remy not shown in video surveillance from gas station on route he claimed to be running towards YMCA. #RamsaranTrial

There's a lot of narcissistic discussion VERY early in the threads if anyone wants to go way back.

No, it's so depressing because it's so easy to see signs now. I think Jennifer got the charm treatment at first, then once married with children was sadly a loyal wife and stuck by him, even though she must have known by then, he wasn't what he seemed. It's just speculation of course, as I don't know Remy.

Might be a saint in lycra, for all I know.

Beth Rousseau @Fox40BethR 39s
Remy not shown in video surveillance from gas station on route he claimed to be running towards YMCA. #RamsaranTrial

Ha. Ganesh Ramsaran. Fibber. And an inept one at that.

You're not going to believe this, but I actually think we have bear truffles here in Germany (chocolate). Special Christmas Candy.
OT...beary delicious sounding :cupcake::loveyou::happydance:

I don't want to get overly optimistic but it looks like GR's account is being slowly but effectively demolished here.

Blood on his clothes
Not running from where he said he was

And I think we'll hear tech evidence soon about how he wasn't working from home on his computer as he said he was? Proving WHAT he was doing in that time isn't the issue - jury will have to consider why he might lie. Being dishonest does not indicate someone is a murderer. They'll have to decide if it might here, taking the specifics of this case into account.

Beth Rousseau ‏@Fox40BethR 54s

Forensic investigator Jason Miller takes the stand, becoming the 4th witness of the day. #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 54s

Investigator Jason Miller with NY State Police troop C Forensic Identification Unit takes the stand #RamsaranTrial
Norwich, NY

It is probably too much to hope for - but it would also be devastating to defense if it was found GR took that $500 from an ATM, that Jennifer was supposed to have on her when she vanished. I don't think she ever did, of course. Especially now we know she was going to pick up $150 from Western Union or whatever.

Beth Rousseau ‏@Fox40BethR 1m

Miller: small blood stains found on the driver and passenger door and by gas pedal.Larger blood stain in middle of mini van. #RamsaranTrial
Expand

Ashley Babbitt ‏@evesunashley 2m

Forensic investigator showing jury photo of blood stain from minivan. #RamsaranTrial

Ashley Babbitt ‏@evesunashley 1m

Photos being shown of small blood stains on drivers door and near gas pedal. No mention yet of whose blood. #RamsaranTrial

Beth Rousseau ‏@Fox40BethR 1m

Miller: small blood stains found on the driver and passenger door and by gas pedal.Larger blood stain in middle of mini van. #RamsaranTrial
Expand

Hmmm...larger stain probably where her body was deposited. Driver door -- probably unnoticed blood on his hand. Passenger door? Gas pedal -- from his shoe?

Think the psychic may be too busy with the selling jewellry sideline.

I forgot about her. Another sideshow to distract from efforts that would find Jen. GR was safe with the psychic on the case because psychics are pretend.

Ashley Babbitt ‏@evesunashley 35s

Miller said he secured numerous items of evidence from home while searching Dec 18-20, 2012. #RamsaranTrial

I forgot about her. Another sideshow to distract from efforts that would find Jen. GR was safe with the psychic on the case because psychics are pretend.

Hope media ask for her comments, and others, when this trial is over and brought in. Even a 'no comment' or 'did not respond to media requests' will speak volumes and is worth a write-up, in my opinion.

Ashley Babbitt ‏@evesunashley 48s

Photos of interior of Ramsaran home taken during search being entered into evidence. #RamsaranTrial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc