Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Master Bedroom photo shows light blue bedding rolled up, perhaps tucked into the mattress. The light blue bedding in the photo may be part of a set of light blue bed linen for the MBedRm that matches the baby blue carpet on the MBedRm floor.

The light blue fitted sheet with stains marked into evidence may be from Jen/Remy's bedroom.

Its strange that the sheet is still on the bed and it looks like the mattress pad is too. If the sheet and mattress pad were taken as evidence, they wouldnt be in these pics, unless the pics were taken before they did the search. Also, there is another what looks like a dresser in the very front of the picture in the lower right hand corner. Could this have been Jens missing dresser, i wonder? It doesnt match the rest of the furniture!

Its strange that the sheet is still on the bed and it looks like the mattress pad is too. If the sheet and mattress pad were taken as evidence, they wouldnt be in these pics, unless the pics were taken before they did the search. Also, there is another what looks like a dresser in the very front of the picture in the lower right hand corner. Could this have been Jens missing dresser, i wonder? It doesnt match the rest of the furniture!

These would be other pieces of bedding from the light blue set imo or an additional set of same she had. No, would not be the light blue fitted sheet in question imo.

Yes, I see the dresser you are referring to. Darker and older than the other pieces of the bedroom set. Is that a reflection of the same dresser in the mirror, or is that a different and lighter piece?

These would be other pieces of bedding from the light blue set imo or an additional set of same she had. No, would not be the light blue fitted sheet in question imo.

Yes, I see the dresser you are referring to. Darker and older than the other pieces of the bedroom set. Is that a reflection of the same dresser in the mirror, or is that a different and lighter piece?
The piece of furniture in the mirror looks to be a different style than the rest of the bedroom furniture. It looks like a maple color and it looks like it has round knobs on it when i magnify the pic.

Most computers will show as inactive or away to others after 5 minutes of no activity.

i don't understand why he, with some IT knowledge that he had, didn't program it or use a bot to make it show that he was actually active. i'm not wording it right with the "bot" but you know what i mean. that seems like such a major error on his part.

I think she was showering when he choked her to death.thats why she was found nude.and had had the 2 long (bands) marks on her back. I can see how she had a cut on one toe , cut on her head. And marks on her body , from fighting for her life in the shower.the real estate photos shows the shower. And the van was found very dirty becouse he went all dirt rds from there home to center rd.
ramsaran_20.jpg
Here's photo of Master Bathroom http://www.modyrealestate.com/LISTINGS/RAMSARAN/ramsaran.html

Here you go!

Next Witness
Christopher Roper :: IBM corporate office Auburn NY ~~ Director of computer forensics ~~ Produces timelines of computer history ~~~~ CCSD contacted CR to investigate RR computers ~~~~ 2/14/13 computers turned over to CR ~~ Both in good shape ~~ One was missing a key ~~
Ex 258 :: Laptop
Ex 257 :: Laptop
CR investigated the date 12/11/12 on each computer ~~~~ One computer had no activity ~~~~ The other computer had ~ IBM server but shut off at 8:08AM ~~~~ At 8:15 someone started running an installation for Windows XP ~~~~ 6:31PM was the next activity but did not mention what that activity was ~~~~ Both computers have been assigned to RR from IBM ~~ RR was not working on computer on 12/11/12 ~ Sat idle for the day ~~~~

Garcia Cross :: Transfer from computer to computer would have shown/ Yes ~~~~ Microsoft install started at 8:15 AM - Ended at 8:24 AM ~~ Computer was assigned to RR in 2008 ~~~~
Garcia - Did RR transfer files on 12/11/12 ?? CR - I did not see something that was not there, So NO he did not transfer files ~~~~ RR claimed he transfer files the morning of 12/11/12 ~~~~
BBM
Wow! Installation started at 8:15 AM, precisely when Jennifer disappeared from her game. I wonder...did GR think that installation would make it appear his computer was being used during that time?? Ha! Too bad for him it finished in only 9 minutes.:computer:

There is also what looks like a blood stain on the floor of the room with the new unpainted sheetrock wall. And the carpet in there was cut with another piece put in place. You can see the line where the cut was made. The red stain is in the upper left corner just under the furniture. There is also a garbage bag in there with some clothing in it and what looks like scrap papers. I have no idea what this room is since it doesnt show enough of it in the pic, but it looks like it was used mostly for storage or it may be a bedroom. In any event, it is a room on the top floor since there was a leak in the roof. You can see where there was water damage to the ceiling panels. It would be interesting to know when these pics were taken, if it was before or after the search was conducted by the investigators. I dont know if the real estate agent took the pics or if they were provided to her by GR.

This room? I was thinking it was part of the basement apartment. A leak in the ceiling could also come from a leaky pipe. http://www.modyrealestate.com/LISTINGS/RAMSARAN/ramsaran.htmlramsaran_15.jpg

The house was sold? Does someone have any more details for this post? I'm not bugging her family with this question, but I was unaware. (There is no reason for me to know if the house was sold, outside of my own curiosity) :blushing: I don't believe it was sold.

This site indicates it was sold on June 25, 2013 for $199,500. http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/449-Sheff-Rd_South-New-Berlin_NY_13843_M39663-07972

It's been listed and delisted several times since. It's currently showing up as an active listing at Mody.

BBM
Wow! Installation started at 8:15 AM, precisely when Jennifer disappeared from her game. I wonder...did GR think that installation would make it appear his computer was being used during that time?? Ha! Too bad for him it finished in only 9 minutes.:computer:

The installation of XP, might have been him using the Quick Restore system on the computer. I have done this many times with my own computers if i get a virus that wipes out part of windows. This process will reinstall the operating system and restore the computer to store bought condition. It will wipe out all files, pictures and everything on it!! It could be he was wiping the computer clean because he knew that it would be taken by law enforcement. This process takes quite a while but it can be cancelled at any time and restarted at a later time.

i think it was put into GR's name from Jen's name in order for him to post bail.

That makes sense. I was thinking it had something to do with bail, as the sale date was right around that time. I was thinking they may have done a refinance or something for bail money. I wonder if all their stuff is still there in the house like in the photos?

Gotta say its pretty creepy seeing those pictures in the house. The rooms where GR and ES had sex, where Jenn was murdered. Very bad karma.

Also, in the pic of the bathroom you can see a reflection of the person taking the pic, looks like Remy to me wearing a light blue shirt.

You would think he would have cleaned the place up, at least closed the kitchen cabinets.

The pic of Jenn in the kids room is heartbreaking.

I can't remember if this was covered, whether Jen was mid conversation in her game when she disappeared, or whether there were lulls.

I'm wondering if at 8:15 she skipped off to take a quick shower, expecting to be back in five or ten minutes to continue her conversation, so didn't mention that she was going. That's something that I do sometimes, if I'm having a chat online. But of course Jen never came back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip