Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt White ‏@evesunmatt 1m

Nude photos of both Ramsaran's and and Sayles in addition to a video found on G. Ramsaran's Compaq laptop #RamsaranTrial

BBM

Matt White ‏@evesunmatt 1m

Nude photos of both Ramsaran's and and Sayles in addition to a video found on G. Ramsaran's Compaq laptop #RamsaranTrial

BBM

So far, only mention of nudie photos/video are on Remy's laptop/devices -- no mention of such on Jen's

moral of the story...don't ever do it...even for hubby...just in case one of you have an unexplained death and then it all is made public in some lurid trial

true that!!! It is really not uncommon, and after 18 years of marriage, maybe it was for their private use...but wow, the ES pics...not so much eh?:blushing:

Remy had sexual photos/videos of both his wife and mistress (and himself) on his computer. Apparently he enjoyed that sort of thing. It would only be notable if such photos/videos (of Jen) were on her computer but not on his.

ETA: Remy claimed (to Jen's parents) that Jen was sending nude photos of herself to other men. But the only man that appears to have her nude photos are her husband. If she'd been sending them abroad, they'd be on her own computer or phone.

Julianne Peixoto (@julespeixoto) tweeted at 7:45pm - 15 Sep 14:

Smith found 2 sexual videos of Jennifer and nude photos of Jennifer and of Eileen Sayles on Remy's electronic devices #RamsaranTrial (https://twitter.com/julespeixoto/status/511571620184731648)

Let's just get this straight; there is nothing seedy or untoward in enjoying sex and the sight of your loved one's naked body. And even recording it for your own pleasure. There is something really, really wrong though, when that becomes part of a 'collection' where your mistress; the woman you betrayed your wife for, features alongside the mother of your children.

Poor Jennifer. She thought she could trust her husband of how many years? What a shame he chose to betray that trust.

Did Remy take his personal laptop with him when he was off on his marathons and such (without Jen)? Wonder if Jen ever found those photos/videos of ES on his computer?

Big bad manipulative Remy??: Hey, look at these!

And then, we have the gift she mailed to her "friend."

See where this is gonna go in his closing...

Testimony can't end fast enough today imo

Let's Go. Let's Go.

Did Remy take his personal laptop with him when he was off on his marathons and such (without Jen)? Wonder if Jen ever found those photos/videos of ES on his computer?

Don't believe Jen would have told her friend that morning that she was going Xmas shopping later in the week with ES had she known about ES & RG.

Don't believe Jen would have told her friend that morning that she was going Xmas shopping later in the week with ES had she known about ES & RG.

Good point. Mistress must be a good liar too then, to deceive her 'best friend' that way.

Probably not. But, she called to make that appointment with the lawyer on Dec. 6 - what was the catalyst for that? I remember way back when, Solus making a comment here about hearing Jen saying "I'm not stupid" -- something to do w/ ES's dogs. I think she did know, or at least she suspected.

And...if so...if she did know, she may have held it against Remy, but not ES. I remember, years ago,finding out that my boyfriend was stepping out with my very close friend. I gave him the boot, but not her. I can't really remember what my reasoning was, but I think it was probably because I was ready to move on -- I was pretty much over him anyway, but she was an old, dear, valued friend. Still is.

He did take his laptop with him when he traveled. He'd bring his work and personal depending on the length of travel.

Julianne Peixoto (@julespeixoto) tweeted at 7:45pm - 15 Sep 14:

Smith found 2 sexual videos of Jennifer and nude photos of Jennifer and of Eileen Sayles on Remy's electronic devices #RamsaranTrial (https://twitter.com/julespeixoto/status/511571620184731648)

Let's just get this straight; there is nothing seedy or untoward in enjoying sex and the sight of your loved one's naked body. And even recording it for your own pleasure. There is something really, really wrong though, when that becomes part of a 'collection' where your mistress; the woman you betrayed your wife for, features alongside the mother of your children.

Poor Jennifer. She thought she could trust her husband of how many years? What a shame he chose to betray that trust.

You are such a beautifully smart individual Z! I have missed you!

I hope I have done my quotes correctly, my memory of posting in WS is rusty :blushing:

It is to the best of my knowledge, Remy did not bring his laptop to all races. I know of at least one time he did not, he used Solus's computer while he stayed at his home. Maybe solus can help remind us of those details of that situation. If I remember correctly, Remy facetimed with Jen from solus's PC and used it for his personal use during that visit.

It is not known if Jen found pictures of Eileen on Remy's computer, or if she knew of the affair, according to the trial details. I can say this however, Jen did make an appointment to see a divorce attorney and that would suggest she was leaving Remy. Jen was suppose to pick up a money order the day she was murdered, she didn't make it there. The money or order was left waiting for Jen to pick up for 2 weeks, in hopes she would come get it. It is known Jen wanted to leave, but she was murdered before she could.

Pictures being taken, in the trust of your loved one, IS common and IS healthy. Remy and his lawyer trying to diminish Jen's name for being a great wife, and going above and beyond in that role. That is all I have seen come out in this trial so far.

Moo, Nothing Jen did, in her marriage, or in addition to, has shown nothing other than a loving wife and mother. A mother that would do ANYTHING to keep her kids and self safe from a terrible monster, a monster capable of murder.

Keep praying for Jen's family and loved ones. No family should have to hear such lies or desperate acts ANY person would do, if in Jen's position. I wish we all could be as strong and as noble as Jen was!

Thank you solus, I'm such a slow typist, I couldn't respond quick enough to see you answered this. But, he did use your's as well, if I'm correct, right solus?

You are such a beautifully smart individual Z! I have missed you!

I hope I have done my quotes correctly, my memory of posting in WS is rusty :blushing:

It is to the best of my knowledge, Remy did not bring his laptop to all races. I know of at least one time he did not, he used Solus's computer while he stayed at his home. Maybe solus can help remind us of those details of that situation. If I remember correctly, Remy facetimed with Jen from solus's PC and used it for his personal use during that visit.

It is not known if Jen found pictures of Eileen on Remy's computer, or if she knew of the affair, according to the trial details. I can say this however, Jen did make an appointment to see a divorce attorney and that would suggest she was leaving Remy. Jen was suppose to pick up a money order the day she was murdered, she didn't make it there. The money or order was left waiting for Jen to pick up for 2 weeks, in hopes she would come get it. It is known Jen wanted to leave, but she was murdered before she could.

Pictures being taken, in the trust of your loved one, IS common and IS healthy. Remy and his lawyer trying to diminish Jen's name for being a great wife, and going above and beyond in that role. That is all I have seen come out in this trial so far.

Moo, Nothing Jen did, in her marriage, or in addition to, has shown nothing other than a loving wife and mother. A mother that would do ANYTHING to keep her kids and self safe from a terrible monster, a monster capable of murder.

Keep praying for Jen's family and loved ones. No family should have to hear such lies or desperate acts ANY person would do, if in Jen's position. I wish we all could be as strong and as noble as Jen was!

Thank you solus, I'm such a slow typist, I couldn't respond quick enough to see you answered this. But, he did use your's as well, if I'm correct, right solus?

He did use my computer, but had his personal laptop also.

Last witness for the day! For the trial???

What on earth would Jen and Remy smiling in a photo have to do with anything :thinking:

Solus, did Remy ever share his nude photos of Eileen with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeybadger503