Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 41s

In phone convo on 6/28/13 Remy told Sayles "I've always wanted to see you pregnant w/ my child...I look forward to it" #RamsaranTrial

Epiph: lololol

And another example of him manipulating ES - didn't Solus say earlier GR had had a vasectomy years ago?

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 1m

Cobb looks at reports;confirms Jenn's blood found on floor, drivers side door, transmission cover, and passenger door of van #RamsaranTrial

Where on a van is the transmission cover?

He just doesn't seem to know what's appropriate behaviour for a man on trial for murdering his wife. Crys when he hears his own interviews; snickers when he hears texts read between him and his dead wife. :(

That's because in his mind he's the victim

He always seems to cry when hearing/seeing video of himself

And whenever he might have an opportunity to elicit a juror's sympathy, he tries...

As the jurors heard Ramsaran’s voice tell the investigators what clothing he recalled his wife had on the day he reported her missing — and a family dog barked in the background of the recording — Ramsaran, seated at the defense table, patted his eyes with a tissue paper, his face contorted in a look that appeared to be pain.

http://www.thedailystar.com/news/local_news/article_d75fdf74-5460-5a76-9366-9b398d0dacf5.html

BBM

But doesn't seem like any tears flow...

Do clothes purchased from Walmart have a Walmart label, or are they all different brands in stock?

Not Walmart brand, per se, but their own clothing line is White Stag. But they would sell jeans in brands like Wrangler, Levi, etc.

This sounds to me as if he was trying to convince ES that someone else was responsible and that they would figure it out and if they didnt, then he would be the one who would be left to take the blame!

Agree!

And whenever he might have an opportunity to elicit a juror's sympathy, he tries...

As the jurors heard Ramsaran’s voice tell the investigators what clothing he recalled his wife had on the day he reported her missing — and a family dog barked in the background of the recording — Ramsaran, seated at the defense table, patted his eyes with a tissue paper, his face contorted in a look that appeared to be pain.

http://www.thedailystar.com/news/local_news/article_d75fdf74-5460-5a76-9366-9b398d0dacf5.html

BBM

But doesn't seem like any tears flow...
I still think he killed Buster..jmho

I love romance and endless, true love (see Bob Harrod and Fontelle). But this is making me a little nauseous. GR hadn't actually made any official moves to divorce Jennifer at this time, had he? So what did he think she was going to do. Just disappear?
Calls from jail. Jen is dead.

Ashley Babbitt ‏@evesunashley 31s

Recess then Garcia will cross Lt Cobb. #RamsaranTrial

Alexa Green ‏@AlexaTWCNews 1m

The prosecution rests #RamsaranTrial

Oh, okay. Thank you. I think we call that the central console here. Where the stick shift is located.

Vans don't have stick shifts- automatic transmission. Lever on column behind steering wheel determines park, drive, reverse, neutral. Cover is back towards & under dash- not quite where a stick would be

So it looks like whatever IT skills GR had, they were within pretty narrow confines? He didn't know an iphone will connect with WiFi as it pleases, and he thought downloading a large file and then leaving it, would make it appear his computer was in use?

It is really beginning to look like GR's downfall will rest with his over-estimation of his charm, skills, and intelligence. Prosecutors have done a good job too, and I can't say enough for those who have led the search for Justice for Jennifer....but ultimately, Ganesh Ramsaran will have only himself to blame for all this. In my opinion.

Though he will probably blame someone else, and maybe have a person or two supporing him, saying it is all to do with the color of his skin. I know it happens but, in this case, good luck with that one.

So it looks like whatever IT skills GR had, they were within pretty narrow confines? He didn't know an iphone will connect with WiFi as it pleases, and he thought downloading a large file and then leaving it, would make it appear his computer was in use?

It is really beginning to look like GR's downfall will rest with his over-estimation of his charm, skills, and intelligence. Prosecutors have done a good job too, and I can't say enough for those who have led the search for Justice for Jennifer....but ultimately, Ganesh Ramsaran will have only himself to blame for all this. In my opinion.

Though he will probably blame someone else, and maybe have a person or two supporing him, saying it is all to do with the color of his skin. I know it happens but, in this case, good luck with that one.

i think once he's convicted, he'll mostly blame his attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc