CONVICTION OVERTURNED NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 24s

Remy IS TAKING THE STAND yesterday he verbally waived his right to testify but it wasn't taken in writing #RamsaranTrial
Expand

Wow!!! THIS should be interesting!! Probably will be on stand all morning

No words, no words but

Remy will have plenty!

Madness for sure

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 24s

Remy IS TAKING THE STAND yesterday he verbally waived his right to testify but it wasn't taken in writing #RamsaranTrial
Expand

:thud:

Oh boy, prosecution must be rubbing their hands with glee.

Ashley Babbitt ‏@evesunashley 38s

Revoir telling jury not to use the fact Ramsaran is testifying against him. #RamsaranTrial

#crymeariver

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 20s

Remy is discussing his childhood, says he grew up in Amsterdam then immigrated with parents to the Bronx NY #RamsaranTrial

#crymeariver

I had a feeling he couldn't resist - so much for me going to bed. Hope the tweets are worth waiting up for :happydance:

Beth Rousseau ‏@Fox40BethR 33s

Remy received nickname Psycho in high school. #RamsaranTrial

Beth Rousseau ‏@Fox40BethR 2m
Remy's mother becomes emotional as he begins to testify. #RamsaranTrial

Beth Rousseau ‏@Fox40BethR 54s

Prosecution objects to Remy's in depth answers regarding to his high school athletics #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 1m

Prosecution keeps objecting to testimony; says it's irrelevant and "ranting" #RamsaranTrial

Bx0ZMPvCQAAFBqn.jpg
Full courtroom -- except the 2 pews behind Remy. Wonder why his parents don't sit immediately behind him? They're always 2 rows back!

Are the prosecution's objections being sustained? Wish they'd tell us.

Well that's exactly what happened with the Oscar Pistorius trial - he got completely carried away when he started recounting his sporting prowess.

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 1m

Remy says he and jenn married after she got pregnant with first daughter #RamsaranTrial

Well that's exactly what happened with the Oscar Pistorius trial - he got completely carried away when he started recounting his sporting prowess.

Like Remy will when he starts recounting his running prowess? :run:

Are the prosecution's objections being sustained? Wish they'd tell us.
I'm hoping so! If Remy keeps getting stymied in the midst of his self-glorification narrative, that might throw him into the narcissistic rage -- would be great to treat the jury to that!

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 49s

Defense tells Remy to "stick to my questions"; Remy elaborating too much and prosecution is objecting #RamsaranTrial
6:43 AM - 18 Sep 2014 · Details

Alexa Green ‏@AlexaTWCNews 1m

Prosecution objecting that Ramsaran is "rambling." Defense tells him to just answer questions #RamsaranTrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay