CONVICTION OVERTURNED NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, that may be the judge getting aggravated?

Julianne Peixoto (@julespeixoto) tweeted at 3:53pm - 18 Sep 14:

Prosecution tells Remy "listen to the question and answer the question ONLY" getting aggravated, judge warns Remy again #RamsaranTrial (https://twitter.com/julespeixoto/status/512600248196534272)

Remy's turn to get aggravated will be during cross .. they're just warming him up now.

More than two dozen objections already ...

Alexa Green ‏@AlexaTWCNews 59s

Since Ramsaran has taken the stand, there have been more than to two dozen objections to his answers. #RamsaranTrial

Peter Quinn ‏@PeterNC34 1m

Attorneys arguing about the relevance of the background info Ramsaran is giving. #RamsaranTrial

That's an amazing number of objections. Hope prosecution doesn't go too far and alienate the jury. It might be better to ket GR ramble and demonstrate his extreme self-centerdness?

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 35s

Remy is discussing family trips he went on w/ jenn in 2012; most started as trips for his running, turned into vacations #RamsaranTrial

He's still at it

Beth Rousseau ‏@Fox40BethR 1m

Remy said that Jenn and their kids went on multiple vacations with Eileen and her children in 2012. #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 36s

Remy says he, Jenn and kids went on vacations with Eileen Sayles & her kids. "Eileen was our family" #RamsaranTrial

That was quick (talking about ES).

Alexa Green ‏@AlexaTWCNews 33s

"I felt guilty " - Ramsaran on affair #RamsaranTrial

Beth Rousseau ‏@Fox40BethR 34s

Remy on affair: "I should have never had the affair. Things should have been done differently." #RamsaranTrial

Peter Quinn ‏@PeterNC34 1m

Ramsaran says he should not have had an affair and lied to his wife about it. #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 1m

"I should never have had an affair, thins should've been done differently"- Remy on his relationship with Sayles #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 36s

Remy says he, Jenn and kids went on vacations with Eileen Sayles & her kids. "Eileen was our family" #RamsaranTrial

That was quick (talking about ES).

Ha ha!! The 2nd wife???

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 54s

"I felt guilty" "always loved her (Jenn) always will love her" I loved them (Sayles & Jenn) both"

Peter Quinn ‏@PeterNC34 21s

McBride says he doesn't want the affair testimony to turn into a soap opera. Ramsaran was planning to divorce Jen in2012. #RamsaranTrial

#toolatenow

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 29s

Remy says he started thinking about divorcing Jenn in April 2012. Broke up with Sayles, but got back together one week later #RamsaranTrial

Beth Rousseau ‏@Fox40BethR 1m

Remy says he planned in divorcing Jenn in April/June 2012 #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 22s

"Our relationship had changed, she (Jenn) wasn't the same person"-Remy on why he wanted a divorce #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 22s

"Our relationship had changed, she (Jenn) wasn't the same person"-Remy on why he wanted a divorce #RamsaranTrial

Oh my!!! He's going to start defaming Jen in court!!!!

Peter Quinn ‏@PeterNC34 37s

McBride upset that Ramsaran still talking a lot and not directly answering all questions. #RamsaranTrial

Hope McBride doesn't fall into his little trap

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 27s

Defense Attorney Gilberto Garcia to Judge Revoir: "Judge I have no strategy here, I'm trying to seek the truth" #RamsaranTrial

Sounds like Remy now

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 27s

Defense Attorney Gilberto Garcia to Judge Revoir: "Judge I have no strategy here, I'm trying to seek the truth" #RamsaranTrial

Sounds like Remy now

Hard to have a strategy with a client like Remy. The truth will come out, it always does!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop