CONVICTION OVERTURNED NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it's tomorrow...looks like McB did not expect this

Yes, McBride needs to settle down and think about it ... there is a lot of good stuff there to pin Remy down. Family vacations with ES, alone with her 3-4 times a week, multiple requests for divorce (but no action), loved them both/didn't love Jen anymore, angry that Jen was looking for a house - yet he wanted a divorce ....

I think GR has probably given the jury lots of fodder too, if the tweets are anything to go by. He's just not a credible witness and I am really surprised if it's true his attorney wanted him to take the stand.

Peter Quinn ‏@PeterNC34 23m

Going on 20+ objections from McBride. Defense attorney joked he should start objecting to his own questions. #RamsaranTrial

michelle ‏@fourgregs 17m

@PeterNC34 How is the jury responding?

@fourgregs one or two jurors let out a smile at some of the exchanges, but for the most part just listening and appear serious.

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 52s

In November 2012, Remy said he asked Jenn to stop playing game on iPhone so much or he wanted a divorce,she could have house #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 52s

In November 2012, Remy said he asked Jenn to stop playing game on iPhone so much or he wanted a divorce,she could have house #RamsaranTrial
Ha! Blaming her for marriage break-up!! And Solus said HE wanted the house

Ashley Babbitt ‏@evesunashley 18m
#RamsaranTrial #recessusedtomeanplaytime Outside during the ten min recess. Ramsaran asked to speak with his counsel.

Matt White ‏@evesunmatt 14m
On my way to #RamsaranTrial ... I hear there will be fireworks!

Matt White ‏@evesunmatt 1m

Packed court room... And warm. #standingroomonly #RamsaranTrial

Can not wait for the cross! Jillian, can you send prosecutor your list of "Remyisms"? Just in case!

Beth Rousseau ‏@Fox40BethR 28s

Remy testifies about the days leading up to Jenn's disappearance. #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 27s

Remy said Jenn was supposed to go to Syracuse mall on 12/10/12, but had sinus infection so decided to go next day #RamsaranTrial

Will this morph into nosebleeds?

Matt White ‏@evesunmatt 41s

"I watched monday light raw and fell asleep on the couch" said Remy of the night of 12/10/12 #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 54s

"No, I did not kill my wife, yes I'm sure I did not kill my wife"-Remy #RamsaranTrial

Peter Quinn ‏@PeterNC34 1m

Ramsaran says he did not kill his wife Jen. #RamsaranTrial

Alexa Green ‏@AlexaTWCNews 1m

"I am sure I did not kill my wife." - Ramsaran on wife's murder #RamsaranTrial

Think that might be it until cross?? May end on this

Matt White ‏@evesunmatt 42s

Remy recalling details of the morning of 12/11/12 on the stand. "Everything was typical and routine

So...on this "typical and routine" day -- how's he gonna explain he wasn't working when he said he was? and about that run to the Y?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay