CONVICTION OVERTURNED NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Quinn ‏@PeterNC34 54s

Ramsaran says Jen left the house that morning and then he went for a run. That was around 11:30 according to him. #RamsaranTrial

He has just contradicted what he insisted he knew exactly to police before - re time he sent email. I'll tweet the tweet if it's not already posted when I've posted this.

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 3m

Remy says he's not sure if Jenn left before or after he sent a work email #RamsaranTrial

This. Didn't Cobb testify about asking GR twice and GR insisted it was after Jenn left? But now he knows about her cell connecting in the house....

Is he now saying Jen left at 11:30 or that he went for a run at 11:30??

Matt White ‏@evesunmatt 45s

Garcia: "why didn't you the your phone with you on that morning run?" Remy: "bc I don't like things hanging off my body" #ramsarantrial

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 1m

Remy is describing where he ran morning Jenn went missing. Says he turned right out of house, right again onto route 23 #RamsaranTrial

Peter Quinn ‏@PeterNC34 54s

Ramsaran says he was running at the time police believe he was dumping Jen's body. #RamsaranTrial

Beth Rousseau ‏@Fox40BethR 1m

Remy says he does not recall the exact route that he took during his run on the morning of 12/11/12. #RamsaranTrial

This. Didn't Cobb testify about asking GR twice and GR insisted it was after Jenn left? But now he knows about her cell connecting in the house....
Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 9m
Remy told police in prior interviews Jenn left before he sent email at 10:53. Prior testimony found her phone linked to home wifi at 10:57

Matt White ‏@evesunmatt 45s

Garcia: "why didn't you the your phone with you on that morning run?" Remy: "bc I don't like things hanging off my body" #ramsarantrial

Remy is describing where he ran morning Jenn went missing. Says he turned right out of house, right again onto route 23 #RamsaranTrial

Good to know.

Peter Quinn ‏@PeterNC34 37s

Ramsaran says the days blurred together because of stress. #RamsaranTrial

If Remy turn right when he came out of his house, and took Sheff road to 23, that's the long way -- 8 miles I think (he could go left, up to the lake, which would cut off a mile). Hee hee...at his present weight, I think the jury will have a hard time believing he ran 8 miles that morning.

Ashley Babbitt ‏@evesunashley 57s

"The whole weight of the world was dropping on me like a ton of bricks. That's why I don't remember which route." Remy in #RamsaranTrial

Wow

Ashley Babbitt ‏@evesunashley 57s

"The whole weight of the world was dropping on me like a ton of bricks. That's why I don't remember which route." Remy in #RamsaranTrial

Wow

OH, the poor victim!!! Such suffering he had to endure!!! :boohoo:

Peter Quinn ‏@PeterNC34 4m

Breaking! Ramsaran may have contradicted himself and changed testimony. Attorneys talking with judge. #RamsaranTrial

BBM lolol

Remy says he came from the west. Prior testimony/evidence said he came from east #RamsaranTrial

Peter Quinn ‏@PeterNC34 2m

Objections from DA starting back up. #RamsaranTrial

Peter Quinn ‏@PeterNC34 46s

Defense wants to take lunch break. #RamsaranTrial

Ashley Babbitt ‏@evesunashley 50s

Garcia requests lunch recess. Has a lot more to go on direct. #RamsaranTrial

Cobb told Remy he did not appear in any of the surveillance footage taken from businesses along the route he claimed to have run the morning his wife went missing.

Remy said, "I gotta be" and after he was told the only surveillance he appeared in was from the YMCA, he answered in question form saying, "That's the only video I'm on?"

http://www.wbng.com/home/Prosecution-rests-case-in-Ramsaran-murder-trial-275353081.html

BBM ^^^ Remyism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member