CONVICTION OVERTURNED NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Quinn ‏@PeterNC34 54s

Ramsaran says he was running at the time police believe he was dumping Jen's body. #RamsaranTrial

at any time, has the phrase police believe he was dumping Jen's body been used?

When McBride does his cross, hope Cobb has a front row seat.

Just the sight of Cobb might really get a rise out of Remy IMO.

When McBride does his cross, hope Cobb has a front row seat.

Just the sight of Cobb might really get a rise out of Remy IMO.

There's those 2 empty pews right behind him, where family & friends of the defendant usually sit. Even his parents distanced themselves. Does he have any friends/supporters left?

There's those 2 empty pews right behind him, where family & friends of the defendant usually sit. Even his parents distanced themselves. Does he have any friends/supporters left?

Probably not , but a few extra J4Jers have arrived to take up those seats - the rest are full.

Problem is he rebuffed offers of help to search for Jennifer. And was unkind and only focused on Eileen Sayles for all this time. He sort of left friends and supporters with nowhere to go but away. Even the ones who believed he was telling the truth.

The days back then are blurring together now? Is that what he is saying? So that means you have to rely on what he said in the original interviews about his route. He is cementing his original statement as the truth here, no? He can't testify to anything now that he says it all blurs, so he has no value as a witness; all his original statements must be used.

The jurors sat through a day, perhaps more, of Lt Cobb's testimony. Tape (was it a video?) of Remy's March 2013 "soft" interview followed by Remy's May 2013 "hard" interview by Cobb.

McBride inserted this just as he was almost resting the State's case. Followed by the jailhouse recordings between Remy and ES...

It was near perfection, brilliant IMO.

How could Remy let it all end with Cobb? He needed to be heard, to try to clean it up

Alexa Green and 1 other followed
Beth Rousseau ‏@Fox40BethR 3m
Court is back in session after lunch break. #RamsaranTrial
Expand Reply Retweet Favorited More

Peter Quinn ‏@PeterNC34 3m
Jury coming back in. #RamsaranTrial pic.twitter.com/ee8Sj8CW2p
View photo Reply Retweet Favorit

Does anyone know what all those packages are under the bench? It looks really untidy!

I can't actually work out how the reporters tweet and take notes at the same time. I couldn't do it.

I can't actually work out how the reporters tweet and take notes at the same time. I couldn't do it.
Wondering same thing. Maybe they have those little digital recorders?

Beth Rousseau ‏@Fox40BethR 2m
Remy says he sent Jenn a text at 1:39 pm on12/11/12 when Eileen Sayles dropped him off from the YMCA #RamsaranTrial

Oh my gosh Fox News has just got an endorsement from Ganesh Ramsaran.

Sooo....changing the story that he called her from the Y???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop