CONVICTION OVERTURNED NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Quinn ‏@PeterNC34 1m

Ramsaran says he didn't wave his arms in front of a camera at the Y to provide an alibi. #RamsaranTrial

Whaat?!?! He did that?

Beth Rousseau ‏@Fox40BethR 55s

Court breaks for lunch and will resume at 1:30. #RamsaranTrial

Beth Rousseau ‏@Fox40BethR 1m

Remy claims that he and Jenn were in contact "all the time" and usually texted every 2-3 hours. #RamsaranTrial

I have to shower LOL- I tried to tag everything I tweeted, but the important stuff was what everyone else tweeted. I should have been retweeting....

So if the cameras were there are they off? Only for closing?

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 4m
Remy says he and Jenn texted "all the time" every 2-3 hours. Says he called her at Y after this run to see how far from mall she was

He just said he left his phone at home.

Plus, she'd have been at the mall by then. Oh what a tangled web we weave...

I have to shower LOL- I tried to tag everything I tweeted, but the important stuff was what everyone else tweeted. I should have been retweeting....

So if the cameras were there are they off? Only for closing?

Ahh, would say you are correct! Must be

I though everyone had missed that tweet above. It is just another little contradiction Abigail. But boy, they're adding up.

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 4m
Remy says he and Jenn texted "all the time" every 2-3 hours. Says he called her at Y after this run to see how far from mall she was

He just said he left his phone at home.

Plus, she'd have been at the mall by then. Oh what a tangled web we weave...

Then the call would be from where? The desk phone? Yea borrowed the phone from the Y desk.

I though everyone had missed that tweet above. It is just another little contradiction Abigail. But boy, they're adding up.

I missed it!

ETA-found it..she didn't tag it. I replied and tagged it.

Then the call would be from where? The desk phone? Yea borrowed the phone from the Y desk.

The Y staffer at the desk testified that he used the Y phone to call a friend for a ride. Did not say he made a 2nd call to his wife. And...for a "non-essential" call like that, would one really borrow the desk phone?

I am not a legal person and we only have tweets to go on, but GR's testimony sounds as though it was as disasterous for his defense as we all thought it would be.

Not just his sheer lack of emotion over Jennifer - but his backtracking, blurring and contradicting of the statements he freely and willingly gave to police.

Hi everyone, I totally blinded out on following this trial. Such a dork. Anywaysssss, ohai :wave:

Thank you all for the updates on the trial. I've been following along but not logged in to hit thanks til now. Hoping justice comes soon!!!!

Do you think his testifying will provide enough reasonable doubt to the jury? The circumstantial evidence is overwhelming but he seems to be trying to put reasonable doubt in all their circumstantial. Being that he is contradicting himself it doesn't look good, but to a jury who is being presented so much info at once do you think it will confuse them enough to instill reasonable doubt? I wish there was a few more women on the jury.

The man is just obscene. My main concern is the jury not being allowed to take notes and thus maybe they will get confused as to what GR did or didn't say originally.

http://centralny.twcnews.com/content/news/770178/ramsaran-takes-the-stand-in-murder-trial/

CHENANGO COUNTY, N.Y. -- Closing arguments were pushed back Thursday in Ganesh "Remy" Ramsaran's murder trial, as he decided to testify in his own defense.

Ramsaran is accused of killing his wife Jennifer in December 2012. Cross examination of the lead investigator on the case continued until Wednesday morning. The defense rested their case without calling any witnesses.

After waiving his right to testify Wednesday, Ramsaran decided to take the stand Thursday, getting the okay from the judge.

The days back then are blurring together now? Is that what he is saying? So that means you have to rely on what he said in the original interviews about his route. He is cementing his original statement as the truth here, no? He can't testify to anything now that he says it all blurs, so he has no value as a witness; all his original statements must be used.

The days back then are blurring together now? Is that what he is saying? So that means you have to rely on what he said in the original interviews about his route. He is cementing his original statement as the truth here, no? He can't testify to anything now that he says it all blurs, so he has no value as a witness; all his original statements must be used.

I assume the jury had access to the footage of interviews during the prosecution's case?

What an idiot. Just couldn't keep his egotistical mouth shut. Hopefully he's nailing his own coffin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en