CONVICTION OVERTURNED NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beth Rousseau ‏@Fox40BethR 2m
Remy says he sent Jenn a text at 1:39 pm on12/11/12 when Eileen Sayles dropped him off from the YMCA #RamsaranTrial

Beth left it out of her own tweet!

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 2m
Remy said he started to get worried when he hadn't heard back from Jenn by 4. Called friends to see if they'd heard from her #RamsaranTrial

Sooo....changing the story that he called her from the Y???

Appears to be saying he called Jen from the Y. Text is separate after ES dropped him back home:

Peter Quinn ‏@PeterNC34 56s

Ramsaran says when he got into the Y he tried calling Jen but couldn't get her and then called his mistress for a ride home. #RamsaranTrial

https://twitter.com/PeterNC34

Peter Quinn ‏@PeterNC34 2m
Ramsaran says when he got into the Y he tried calling Jen but couldn't get her and then called his mistress for a ride home. #RamsaranTrial

Beth Rousseau ‏@Fox40BethR 8m
When Remy had not heard from Jenn by 4:15 he says he became concerned because it was "totally unlike her". #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 5m
"I just had a bad feeling, it just didn't feel right."-Remy @ 5pm day Jenn went missing after he still hadn't heard from her #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 4m
Remy said he called police at 7:54pm #RamsaranTrial

Beth Rousseau ‏@Fox40BethR 49s

Becoming emotional Remy testifies that he and Jenn had never gone 8 hours with out talking. #RamsaranTrial

Peter Quinn ‏@PeterNC34 1m

Defense attorney Gilbert started to ask him if he was a cold blooded killer by leading him to say no. Objection sustained. #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 1m

Remy is getting emotional. Says "I was border line freaking out" b/c he and Jenn had never gone so long

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 1m

More sustained objections from prosecution and "rambling" from Remy. District Attorney Joe McBride looks aggravated #RamsaranTrial

Few minutes ago

Peter Quinn ‏@PeterNC34 11m

Beth Rousseau ‏@Fox40BethR 12m

When Remy had not heard from Jenn by 4:15 he says he became concerned because it was "totally unlike her"

I am developing a soft spot for prosecutor Joe McBride. He's venting my aggravation for me. :)

McBride objected in disgust that Ramsaran would call for the tape replay himself. Obj sustained. #RamsaranTrial

Peter Quinn ‏@PeterNC34 2m
McBride objected in disgust that Ramsaran would call for the tape replay himself. Obj sustained. #RamsaranTrial

tape replay? does he want to make sure he's "fixed" all his lies???

What, he wants to hear his own evidence to police again, to remind himself of what he said?

Few minutes ago

Peter Quinn ‏@PeterNC34 11m

Beth Rousseau ‏@Fox40BethR 12m

When Remy had not heard from Jenn by 4:15 he says he became concerned because it was "totally unlike her"

Just the day before, he's made plans with his mistress to leave Jen, but he can't go a few hours without texting or calling Jen?

With tears Ramsaran says he was upset Jen wasn't home and concerned for her. #RamsaranTrial

With tears Ramsaran says he was upset Jen wasn't home and concerned for her. #RamsaranTrialkrokodil-2.jpg

Peter Quinn ‏@PeterNC34 50s

Ramsaran has repeatedly asked his defense attorney to repeat questions today. Says he wants to stay on topic. #RamsaranTrial

#I'mInControlHere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member