CONVICTION OVERTURNED NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just have to repost this because has anyone ever heard anything like this from a defense attorney, in court, about their own client?

Beth Rousseau (@Fox40BethR) tweeted at 8:45pm - 18 Sep 14:

Defense attorney says that he is becoming frustrated with his client's extensive narrative when answering each question. #RamsaranTrial (https://twitter.com/Fox40BethR/status/512673719563845632)

Just wanted to add; I don't think it's the professionalism of the attorney. I think it is GR.

Attorney's only mistake was allowing him to go on the stand and think he could control him. If that is what happened. I'm still not convinced GR was pushing all along, to take the stand.

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 3m
McBride just told @WBNGActionNews there will be no court tomorrow #RamsaranTrial

Beth Rousseau ‏@Fox40BethR 1m

Testimony has resumed. #RamsaranTrial

McBride just told @WBNGActionNews there will be no court tomorrow #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 29s

Remy says he had permission to look for Jenn's phone after police couldn't find it.Says he found it using'Find My iPhone'app #RamsaranTrial

Remy testifies that he told police about his affair with Eileen Sayles on 12/12/12, the day after his wife went missing. #RamsaranTrial

I wonder why? Everyone has to rewrite their closings, because of GR's testimony?

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 27s

Remy says he heard sound coming from Jenn's phone when he found it, but no sound when police arrived on scene #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 1m

Remy says he fully cooperated with police. Voluntarily told them about his affair #RamsaranTrial

Alexa Green ‏@AlexaTWCNews 55s

Ramsaran's mom begins to cry as he talks about the day after his wife went missing. #RamsaranTrial

Prob loved her daughter-in-law

Beth Rousseau ‏@Fox40BethR 49s

Remy testifies that he did not go looking for Jennifer or her van from 12/11-12/16. #RamsaranTrial

Defense asks Remy to clarify. Remy confirms he went looking on 12/13/12 #RamsaranTrial

Just seconds later Remy claims that he did, in fact, go looking for the van on 12/13/12 #RamsaranTrial

Beth Rousseau ‏@Fox40BethR 52s

Remy says that he never went out look for Jenn's body. #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 59s

Remy says he never went out searching for Jenn or her van again after 12/13/12 #RamsaranTrial

Although I part company with GR's parents in many ways, as their first loyalty is to their son - who I believe is a cold-blooded murderer....

I do feel sorry for what GR's mom must have gone through. Hearing her daughter-in-law was missing from her son. And maybe as a mom who knew him better than anyone, having to deal with what was he was telling her...

Beth Rousseau ‏@Fox40BethR 44s

Remy says he was trying to imply to Jenn's parents that there was something weird going on with her before she disappeared. #RamsaranTrial

"Jenn is a natural beauty, she doesn't often put on makeup on and it's weird that she started putting on makeup."- Remy. #RamsaranTrial

See where he's heading...

Remy says Jenn "just wasn't herself".Earlier he testified she stopped cooking, cleaning& she "pulled away" from him and kids #RamsaranTrial

Court dismissed for the day. No trial tomorrow. Defense will continue questioning Remy on Monday at 9 a.m. #RamsaranTrial

Ashley Babbitt ‏@evesunashley 1m

Court adjourned until Monday. Ramsaran will continue on stand. #RamsaranTrial

Court is adjourned until Monday at 9 am. #RamsaranTrial

Remy says Jenn "just wasn't herself".Earlier he testified she stopped cooking, cleaning& she "pulled away" from him and kids #RamsaranTrial

Who pulled away from whom? Who was screwing another woman almost daily IN THEIR HOME and asking the mother of his children for a divorce and planning a new life without her? Who was leaving his wife and children behind to go run marathons?

Who pulled away from whom? Who was screwing another woman almost daily IN THEIR HOME and asking the mother of his children for a divorce and planning a new life without her? Who was leaving his wife and children behind to go run marathons?

Don't you just LOVE cheating spouses? SOBssss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member