CONVICTION OVERTURNED NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does asking attorney help him stay on topic? I think he's buying time.

You only need to do that if you're making up answers rather than telling the truth, in my opinion.

peter quinn ‏@peternc34 2m
mcbride objected in disgust that ramsaran would call for the tape replay himself. Obj sustained. #ramsarantrial

tape replay? Does he want to make sure he's "fixed" all his lies???

wtf!!!!

I hate to think how he broke the news to those poor children. I heard.....well. Don't have links. Not good or kind though, and I personally believe it is true.

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 5m
Remy emotional, talking about a.m. of 12/12/12 helping kids get ready for school. Only oldest daughter knew Jenn was missing #RamsaranTrial

Peter Quinn ‏@PeterNC34 3m
Ramsaran asked if he wants a break, but said no. Directed by defense attorney to basically focus on questions. #RamsaranTrial

Peter Quinn ‏@PeterNC34 5m
Ramsaran asked what is the question again.#RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 3m
"Listen to my questions, I'm getting frustrated!!" Defense Attorney Garcia to Remy. So many objections #RamsaranTrial

Peter Quinn ‏@PeterNC34 4m
Defense attorney getting frustrated by Ramsaran's lack of focus. Scolded him on the stand. #RamsaranTrial

Beth Rousseau ‏@Fox40BethR 5m
Defense attorney says that he is becoming frustrated with his client's extensive narrative when answering each question. #RamsaranTrial

Peter Quinn ‏@PeterNC34 1m
Looking doubtful that prosecution will cross examine today...#RamsaranTrial

I just feel sorry for Ganesh Ramsaran's attorney now. I really do. He couldn't have had any idea what he was letting himself in for, and he has now found out. With his client on the stand.

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 1m
Remy says he "found out" something crucial at 9:30am on 12/12/12. Prosecution objected saying it's "hearsay". Overruled #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 1m
Remy not permitted to say what exactly he "found out". Can only say what his actions were after learning information #RamsaranTrial

So look; quick update for anyone just dropping in:

We have a runaway accused on the stand, named Ganesh AKA Remy AKA Psycho (chose it himself) Ramsaran.

From past behaviour/words, those of us who have followed the case, predicted GR's ego would make him a disasterous witness.

He is exceeding all those expectations, it looks like. You will never see another trial like this.

Ashley Babbitt ‏@evesunashley 2m
Ramsaran still on direct examination. Seems he will be for a while. #RamsaranTrial Mcbride clearly aggravated.

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 3m
10 minute recess. Cross examination today is looking unlikely #RamsaranTrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members