CONVICTION OVERTURNED NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo....that's his own lawyer having to rein him in?

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 41s

Remy says they moved from AZ to NY for the school systems and both his and Jenn's parents & families lived in NY #RamsaranTrial

Beth Rousseau ‏@Fox40BethR 55s

Ramsaran's moved to NY in February 2006 while Jenn was pregnant with 3rd child. #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 5m
Defense tells Remy to "stick to my questions"; Remy elaborating too much and prosecution is objecting #RamsaranTrial

Wow! Ok this sounds more like GR, lol. I was so surprised when I first read he wasn't going to testify. It should be interesting... Thanks to everyone keeping all of us updated on this case!!!

How many degrees did he have by then...should have had at least 3 by then, I would think...

Beth Rousseau ‏@Fox40BethR 1m

Remy is giving detailed description of his job at IBM. He has worked from home since late 2003. #RamsaranTrial

Beth Rousseau ‏@Fox40BethR 32s

Prosecution continually objects to Remy's "non-responsive" answers. #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 30s

Prosecution tells Remy "listen to the question and answer the question ONLY" getting aggravated, judge warns Remy again #RamsaranTrial

Prosecution continually objects to Remy's "non-responsive" answers. #RamsaranTrial

Remy's gonna do this HIS way ..... he's fighting for his life, man.

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 4m
Defense asks Remy if he's nervous "Extremely, I'm here fighting for my life, man!"-Remy #RamsaranTrial

Ashley Babbitt ‏@evesunashley 1m

Garcia to Ramsaran: Are you nervous? Ramsaran: Extremely. I'm fighting for my life here. #RamsaranTrial

Sure prosecution have good grounds for objecting. But they may have a tiny hope of provoking GR too.

Garcia to Ramsaran: Are you nervous? Ramsaran: Extremely. I'm fighting for my life here. #RamsaranTrial

Now he is quoting Oscar Pistorius word-for-word!

sic him!! get him riled up!! Let the jury see what he's really like!

Peter Quinn ‏@PeterNC34 33s

Ramsaran trying to personalize himself and family. Said in court he's fighting for his life. Judge struck that from record. #RamsaranTrial

Jennifer lost her fight for her life!!! And now it's your turn!

He's lost his temper....getting 'aggravated'.

ulianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 38s

Remy says best friend Jason Wicks' testimony was "absolutely accurate". Says Wicks is like a brother to him #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 1m

Remy says best friend Jason Wicks' testimony was "absolutely accurate". Says Wicks is like a brother to him #RamsaranTrial

How about ES's testimony...

If he's getting aggravated while his own attorney is questioning him, can't wait to see how he responds to McBride's drilling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay