CONVICTION OVERTURNED NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh...judge abandons his inside voice!

Alexa Green ‏@AlexaTWCNews 1m
Judges raises his voice and tells Ramsaran to "answer the question, stop with the smart allick responses." #RamsaranTrial

Remy fantasizing that he's in elementary school classroom, not a courtroom charged with second degree murder

I am officially forming a fan club for Judge Revoir. NOT because I'm biased - I just don't agree with anyone trying to make a mockery of the law.

FOX 40 News WICZ TV ‏@wicztv 1m

Prosecution asks if Ramsaran knows his computer passwords, he says he doesn't know & tells prosecution to ask investigator. #RamsaranTrial

BBM

Perhaps, this one?

Prosecution asks if Ramsaran knows his computer passwords, he says he doesn't know & tells prosecution to ask investigator. #RamsaranTrial

BBM

Perhaps, this one?
Yep, that one

oy! my head is spinning! such chutzpah -- never heard the like!

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 1m

Judge, attorneys and Remy are in chambers #RamsaranTrial

Ashley Babbitt ‏@evesunashley 4m

A juror appears as though s/he is napping. #ihopenot #RamsaranTrial

"Ramsaran says more than likely his wife was murdered, but not certain because he wasn't there." #RamsaranTrial

"Prosecution asks if Ramsaran knows his computer passwords, he says he doesn't know & tells prosecution to ask investigator." #RamsaranTrial

Pretty flippant responses from a man who professes to be "fighting for my life here..."

Julianne Peixoto @julespeixoto · 59s

Back in courtroom,McBride offers photo of Remy walking into YMCA on 12/11/12 as evidence. He says ground looks dry;Remy said it was raining

Oh my

Prosecution: "Don't you think it's inappropriate to meet your girlfriend's husband at your wife's grave?" #RamsaranTrial

What the what???
Prosecution: "Don't you think it's inappropriate to meet your girlfriend's husband at your wife's grave?"
#RamsaranTrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member