CONVICTION OVERTURNED NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first call with GR the night Jen was missing he was explaining what he had been doing that day. At one point he injected into the conversation that he had left his phone at home. He said, "you know how I don't like to run with my phone". However when I ran with him before, he did have it. Also the way he inserted it into the conversation was forced, like he was planting the idea.

Also when he spoke to me that night it was right after the cops had left where he was very emotional, but less than 15 minutes later waited over 5 minutes before mentioning her missing.

Still catching up, I've been traveling a lot the last week

Seemed like he was doing a lot of "setting the scene," so to speak.

The judge has warned the jury to be prepared to stay until 8pm tonight, according to Joe's article. That is very unusual, isn't it?

Well, I believe closing arguments will conclude today, and the jury will be sequestered to discuss the verdict. That may go into the evening, so judge just letting them know, so they can make arrangements for child care or what not.

When he went running the morning Jen went missing. Not sure if this has been brought up, but he was wearing old clothes like the kind you paint in. GR always ran in under armour. He would always try to look good.

I wonder why? And why aren't GR's parents sitting right behind him? Are they there today, CJ? Was the student a college student?

Why are you asking about a college student? The college student affair wasn't online. That was in AZ.

Good thing he was arrested, seems like he was going off the rails and there would have been more victims. Based on ES's history and his controlling nature she would not be safe for long. And the graveside 'threat' implies he was very unstable and unpredictable.

He is really fitting the discription of his nickname.

Good thing he was arrested, seems like he was going off the rails and there would have been more victims. Based on ES's history and his controlling nature she would not be safe for long. And the graveside 'threat' implies he was very unstable and unpredictable.

He is really fitting the discription of his nickname.

He made it sound as if he was defending ES. He was playing a role of a protector.

I wonder if there is no tweeting so that Dateline can have the closing statements exclusively

Why are you asking about a college student? The college student affair wasn't online. That was in AZ.

Ha ha! Oh dear, not another affair? Actually, I was referring to a student who fainted during the trial yesterday. :)

Will GR go to Attica? Or is there some other prison that he'll go to?

Will GR go to Attica? Or is there some other prison that he'll go to?

I've been looking at the options...there's about a half dozen high security facilities for men. One is close to Chenango County. Don't know if you can request to be close to family, but there's at least 2 down closer to Yonkers. I don't think he'd be permitted to see the children anyway. At least not while they're minors. And wouldn't be surprised if the Renz family take them to Arizona once they get full custody.

Nothing to stop tweeters from stepping outside for updates or during breaks outside the courtroom.

I wonder if there is no tweeting so that Dateline can have the closing statements exclusively

That would be wrong, I feel. But such things have happened in the past, and this judge in this case has already granted permission for just one news org to take photos - but without the proviso that they share - so you could well be correct about Dateline.

Peter Quinn ‏@PeterNC34 52s

In his first few mins defense attorney Garcia said prosecution doesn't have a complete investigation. #RamsaranTrial

Ashley Babbitt ‏@evesunashley 51s

Will ask in writing as to why no phones. Tax dollars fund the trial. As a tax payer I respectfully disagree with his ruling. #RamsaranTrial

https://twitter.com/evesunashley

ByOfzPDCEAA8Dnk.jpg

Peter Quinn ‏@PeterNC34 2m
Ramsaran in court today. #RamsaranTrial pic.twitter.com/ENpX8f9hzD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics