CONVICTION OVERTURNED NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to go out. :( Please keep updating with any tweets, kind fellow posters!

As long as he doesn't tell them no notebooks, like he did with the jurors, then we will get an update when court is over. I hate not having the tweets, but I really wish we could have seen the whole thing, not just tweets.

yes, krista f. i believe she was another naive victim of GR's. she may have also dodged a bullet.

Jeez..

I was really expecting that the psychic and LnM would be called as witnesses given how much time they allegedly spent with him. They certainly owe Jenn's family an apology for their behaviour.

Peter Quinn ‏@PeterNC34 13m
McBride says Ramsaran obsessed with mistress, sex, and lied to police. #RamsaranTrial

not to mention lying and contradicting himself on the stand!

Peter Quinn ‏@PeterNC34 3m
McBride says Ramsaran tried to secure an alibi by going to the y on 12-11-12. #RamsaranTrial

...and "working" at home on his computer:pcguru:....oh, wait, no, now that you mention it (that my computer was idle all that time):scared: I NOW remember I was on vaca!!

new tweeter?:thinking:

Donnie Dwyer ‏@DonnieDwyerWICZ 1m
Starting up continuation of prosecution closing argument in 5 minutes. All about intent and making the evidence convincing. #RamsaranTrial

I'm glad McBride got an hour of closing arguments in before lunch. That's what will be fresh on the juror's minds to think about as they munch on their sandwiches.

How long will it take them, do you think?:thinking:

How long will it take them, do you think?:thinking:

imo, between one hour and ninety minutes, only due to the formalities of electing a jury foreman etc...

A jury consists of twelve persons chosen to decide who has the better lawyer.
quote by Robert Frost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member