CONVICTION OVERTURNED NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 29s

Jury in #RamsaranTrial has already requested to examine evidence including DNA results, Remy & Jenn's phone records, photos of blood found

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 40s

I'll post a link to my story on closing arguments from #RamsaranTrial later today

Jenn's sister has tweeted asking people to back off, so if anyone here is "playing" with KF they might want to drop it (and maybe retweet j.renz's message)

God I wished I'd never mentioned that ruddy woman now, for heavens sake stop ignoring the family's wishes here! Block her, move on!

God I wished I'd never mentioned that ruddy woman now, for heavens sake stop ignoring the family's wishes here! Block her, move on!

But there is still a problem. A missing person's organization engaged this person/psychic. And though they let her go, they never acknowledged their mistake and are still helping very vulnerable families, who know nothing about all this. It worries me.

Ashley Babbitt ‏@evesunashley 28s

Verdict in #RamsaranTrial is... (waiting but told jury has one)

BBM

Julianne Peixoto @julespeixoto · 8s

Confirmation from defense a verdict was reached #RamsaranTrial

But there is still a problem. A missing person's organization engaged this person/psychic. And though they let her go, they never acknowledged their mistake and are still helping very vulnerable families, who know nothing about all this. It worries me.

Time and a place. Joann asked people to stop.

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 44s

Waiting on the jury to deliver the verdict #RamsaranTrial

OMG. Are we going to see justice for Jennifer today? I really can't bear this delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay