CONVICTION OVERTURNED NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Worried if they're asking for more info or clarification; they should have been allowed to take notes.

Dear lord, KF is tweeting about the trial

Sounds like she's pushing reasonable doubt because of the semen thing. Totally ignoring everything else?

ETA: hoping that's just because she's a silly girl who had a flirtation with GR, and that our more mature jury members will consider the preponderance of the evidence

Sounds like she's pushing reasonable doubt because of the semen thing. Totally ignoring everything else?

ETA: hoping that's just because she's a silly girl who had a flirtation with GR, and that our more mature jury members will consider the preponderance of the evidence

Trying to anyway, but as has been pointed out to her, if there were any doubt why didn't Garcia follow it up? She must be pretty desperate if she can ignore everything else, including GR's bizarre behaviour.

Ashley Babbitt ‏@evesunashley 5m
On Chenango County Courthouse steps. #RamsaranTrial pic.twitter.com/FQOWYYteDd
ByPoDCGCcAAE_bo.jpg

Trying to anyway, but as has been pointed out to her, if there were any doubt why didn't Garcia follow it up? She must be pretty desperate if she can ignore everything else, including GR's bizarre behaviour.

Oh please, someone make her stop!! I keep thinking we're getting REAL tweets from the journalists and it's just that flighty nitwit trying to grab attention!

ETA: anyone know if there's some way to still get the Ramsaran Trial tweets without this twit's tweets?

Oh please, someone make her stop!! I keep thinking we're getting REAL tweets from the journalists and it's just that flighty nitwit trying to grab attention!

I'm twitching to tell her where to park her self pitying crap, but I know I can't. Maybe I'll just block her.

HOW? I'm new to twitter.

if you are on twitter.com - click on her name so it brings up her profile page. Next to the "Follow" button there's a cog shape - click that and it gives you several options including Block or Report.

Ashley Babbitt ‏@evesunashley 21s

The jury has already returned with a few questions for the court. Including cell records & location of vic's blood in home. #RamsaranTrial

Im thing a verdict will come soon. Im sitting outside waiting . All things the jury requested is to prove he was lieing.imo

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 30s

So sorry for my absence today in #RamsaranTrial ! Jury began deliberations around 3 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay