CONVICTION OVERTURNED NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw someone tweeted they did an interview for Dateline re Ramsaran Trial and it's scheduled to air October or November. I'm wondering if they will air it to coincide with sentencing?

I'm having trouble linking at the moment, thanks to a useless upgrade, which is why I'm mentioning it rather than directing people to the tweet. Sorry.

I just saw someone tweeted they did an interview for Dateline re Ramsaran Trial and it's scheduled to air October or November. I'm wondering if they will air it to coincide with sentencing?

I'm having trouble linking at the moment, thanks to a useless upgrade, which is why I'm mentioning it rather than directing people to the tweet. Sorry.

I made the mistake of updating my iPad. Won't be doing it with my phone!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This was just so poignant, I had to bring this over from J4J -- some very kind citizens have built these stairs and landing, with the permission of the gracious landowner. Remy treated her with indignity, but now there's this lovely spot as a tribute to Jennifer. If you click on the photo, it will enlarge.
View attachment 60121
And, btw, ya'll need to head on over to J4J and see the hilarious meme's some clever folks have been up to!

What a beautiful tribute for a lovely angel.
Rest easy now, Jennifer. Justice has been served.
Keeping you and your family close in thought and prayer.

Mr Baliff/Court Cop :crush::crush::crush:. Scruff of the neck and thumbs up: he deserves a raise, and a promotion imo.

Didn't know if these had been posted or not...

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Sentencing-scheduled-for-Ramsaran-277604231.html

Sentencing scheduled for Ramsaran

A sentencing date has been scheduled for Ganesh "Remy" Ramsaran who was convicted by a jury of murdering his wife.

Ramsaran is scheduled to be sentenced on Oct. 31, according to Chenango County Court.

http://www.thedailystar.com/news/local_news/article_ee24919e-8006-5d99-b2aa-04c61e28efef.html

Convicted murderer faces Oct. sentencing

The sentencing of convicted murderer Ganesh "Remy" Ramsaran of South New Berlin has been scheduled for 1:30 p.m. on Oct. 31 in Chenango County Court, officials said Monday.

Ramsaran, a former IBM program manager, was convicted last Tuesday of second-degree murder in connection with the Dec. 11, 2012 killing of his wife, Jennifer, after the jury that heard testimony in the trial deliberated for a little more than three hours.

Whatever that article/comment was, it's gone. Seems like that was a good thing.

On a completely separate topic, my respect for Joe Mahoney as a journalist, and as a human being, increases all the time. Amongst the journalists I know, one's looked an AK47 and death in the eye to tell his story, so I'm not saying this lightly.

Good morning Sleep - I found it hard to believe after all the evidence released at the trial that the article's author was still not sure of Remy's guilt...that to me only proves how slickly dishonest and believable Remy can be.

Good morning Sleep - I found it hard to believe after all the evidence released at the trial that the article's author was still not sure of Remy's guilt...that to me only proves how slickly dishonest and believable Remy can be.

Totally agree Rick - he obviously didn't take in the overpowering evidence presented at trial. Although, his wife seems to be a smart woman :)

IMO, Pat Newell attempted to portray himself as the one enlightened intellectual hold-out from this sordid tale, who despite being neatly gifted with mountains and mountains of incriminating evidence against his former friend, was still forced to ask himself this hard-hitting question: "If Remy didn’t do it, who did?"

Then, as if the three-week trial never even happened, answers it with a deep and cerebral "We may never get a truthful answer to that question."

Ugh. Does he really wanna be that guy?

:facepalm:

Now I remember why it pained me to even finish that drivel:

"Remy was right, Jen’s appearance had changed from the dozens of pictures I saw on the Internet. Her face was slimmer, her hair was longer, she was wearing a more form-fitting top, and she was wearing makeup. Summing up: Jen Ramsaran was a much more attractive woman."

http://patricklnewell.wordpress.com...-former-friendship-with-a-convicted-murderer/

:puke:

Now I remember why it pained me to even finish that drivel:

"Remy was right, Jen’s appearance had changed from the dozens of pictures I saw on the Internet. Her face was slimmer, her hair was longer, she was wearing a more form-fitting top, and she was wearing makeup. Summing up: Jen Ramsaran was a much more attractive woman."

http://patricklnewell.wordpress.com...-former-friendship-with-a-convicted-murderer/

:puke:

Well, we know why he is a sports reporter and not an investigative reporter

:drumroll:

On 09/23/2014 a jury found Ganesh Remy Ramsaran guilty of Murder in the Second Degree. Sentencing is scheduled for 10/31/2014 at 1:30 PM.
LikeLike · · Share · 121

Happy Halloween, ghoul. :Banane18::ghost::borgsmile::behindbar::saber::Banane38:

Somewhat long but interesting article, with Remy's talent at lying and manipulation
on full display...

Hmmm...some random thoughts on reading this article...

1) So...this guy was a sports writer at the Evening Sun...one of only 3 or 4 staff...so does that explain that paper's virtual silence on this case until May 2013? So glad Ashley is running the show there now!

2) He seems to spend a lot of time in his article discussing extraneous stuff...like mixed martial arts and the Buffalo Bills...reminds me of another Remy fan who fixated on the extraneous

3) He describes Remy's unhealthy approach to weight loss...was GR's description of Jen's unhealthy weight loss a narcissistic projection?

4) He describes Jen's children as polite and demure -- fortunately, they had been trained by their mother in proper decorum, a concept lost to Remy

5) He describes Remy's frequent trips for marathons where he left his wife and children behind...and yet...Remy begrudged Jen's internet game hobby and her part-time job

6) I found it amusing that Remy submitted a news article about the children's soccer team success, and used it to highlight his own alleged athletic prowess

7) I found it amusing that the author got nervous about going over to his pal Remy's house (he might be a potential murderer), so he takes his wife along for protection?

8) Remy "took offense to Jen glamming herself up" but it was ok for him???

9) His wife found Remy to be "somewhat disingenuous -- a woman just knows" yep, that

10) "During a particular conversation in the YMCA’s sauna, Judge Sullivan essentially told Remy to stop talking.

Perhaps that is and always will be Remy’s biggest downfall: His mouth
" yep, that

11) If this author wants a truthful answer to a question...he needs to ask the right question...why did Remy manufacture a false alibi for the day his wife was murdered? Why all the lies to investigators and on the stand...to the point where he even contradicted statements he'd made minutes before? There's no reason for an innocent man to lie like that

Hmmm...some random thoughts on reading this article...

1) So...this guy was a sports writer at the Evening Sun...one of only 3 or 4 staff...so does that explain that paper's virtual silence on this case until May 2013? So glad Ashley is running the show there now!

2) He seems to spend a lot of time in his article discussing extraneous stuff...like mixed martial arts and the Buffalo Bills...reminds me of another Remy fan who fixated on the extraneous

3) He describes Remy's unhealthy approach to weight loss...was GR's description of Jen's unhealthy weight loss a narcissistic projection?

4) He describes Jen's children as polite and demure -- fortunately, they had been trained by their mother in proper decorum, a concept lost to Remy

5) He describes Remy's frequent trips for marathons where he left his wife and children behind...and yet...Remy begrudged Jen's internet game hobby and her part-time job

6) I found it amusing that Remy submitted a news article about the children's soccer team success, and used it to highlight his own alleged athletic prowess

7) I found it amusing that the author got nervous about going over to his pal Remy's house (he might be a potential murderer), so he takes his wife along for protection?

8) Remy "took offense to Jen glamming herself up" but it was ok for him???

9) His wife found Remy to be "somewhat disingenuous -- a woman just knows" yep, that

10) "During a particular conversation in the YMCA’s sauna, Judge Sullivan essentially told Remy to stop talking.

Perhaps that is and always will be Remy’s biggest downfall: His mouth
" yep, that

11) If this author wants a truthful answer to a question...he needs to ask the right question...why did Remy manufacture a false alibi for the day his wife was murdered? Why all the lies to investigators and on the stand...to the point where he even contradicted statements he'd made minutes before? There's no reason for an innocent man to lie like that

Well stated Abigail. Maybe you should somehow mail point 11 to the author to help solve his dilemma. Although his wife could have enlightened him about it already, as she seemed like a smart, reasonable person according to the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smanworld