CONVICTION OVERTURNED NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the majority of hard timers here get sent to Auburn. Seems like that's at least talked about more.

On the day of the verdict, Dateline had left early. They missed it (we warned them). So that shouldn't hold up Friday's scheduled airing.

Spoiler Alert: Jen's best friend/Remy's mistress is interviewed on Dateline, but couldn't be bothered to accept a subpoena to testify for her.

http://www.thedailystar.com/news/lo...cle_5f7aa899-b645-5bb8-a552-807cb0985844.html

Ramsaran sentencing moved to December

The sentencing of Ganesh “Remy” Ramsaran, convicted of killing his wife, Jennifer, in December 2012 in the couple’s South New Berlin home, has been postponed from Friday to Dec. 1, Chenango County District Attorney Joseph McBride said Wednesday.

Ramsaran faces a maximum punishment of 25 years to life in state prison when he is sentenced at 2 p.m. that day by Chenango County Judge Frank Revoir Jr.

We had a terrible tragedy in Chenango County last weekend. A 26 y/o was murdered and his father wounded by a retired nycpd officer in a road rage incident. Not sure if that has anything to do with this postponment but it wouldn't surprise me.

Chenango County District Attorney's Office's status. 2 hours ago.Again another change!
On this date our office was notified that Ganesh Ramsaran's sentencing has been adjourned from 11/03/2014 to Monday, 12/01/2014 at 2:00 PM at the Chenango County Courthouse.

Oh my, that's quite the postponement! And so sorry to hear about the murder of that young man

So far, nbc is scheduled to run the dateline program on friday. as per the j4j fb page.

So nice meeting you during the trial. We hope to see you again soon and thank you for your continued support

:welcome6: :loveyou:

Judas I., had better hope that GR doesn't decide to roll over.. Can you say Jodi Arias??
And I thought that GR was very calculating, creative, manipulative, and deflective..
If a person drives the get away car in a bank robbery. Then they are as guilty as the person holding the gun on the teller..
After Watching the Dateline NBC special; 'Secret Lives'. I'm left wondering what other secrets may be revealed in the future..
Who was actually calling the shots in this kiss of betrayal? jmo

I just finished watching Dateline. I had not heard of Jennifer before tonight. What a sad and awful story. I hope GR gets the max sentence possible!

Does anybody know what happened to their children?

The children are safe and being lovingly cared for by Jennifer's parents.

Judas I., had better hope that GR doesn't decide to roll over.. Can you say Jodi Arias??
And I thought that GR was very calculating, creative, manipulative, and deflective..
If a person drives the get away car in a bank robbery. Then they are as guilty as the person holding the gun on the teller..
After Watching the Dateline NBC special; 'Secret Lives'. I'm left wondering what other secrets may be revealed in the future..
Who was actually calling the shots in this kiss of betrayal? jmo

Got distracted with trick or treaters last night and missed the show (plus don't have TV anyway, so would have had to watch online, if they had it available). They don't appear to have the show posted on their site this morning, just some of the preview snips.

never heard of this case until last night and then saw it on Dateline. Her nogoodnick husband is a piece of work: laughing when he describes having an affar--- then I fell asleep before the end but I googled the case and found out he was found guilty of 2nd degree and will be sentenced in December --and there is that piece of trash, Jennifer's best friend ( cant recall her name at the moment).

I enlarged the pic just a little :)

October 31st, 2014

ajl6oz.jpg

http://www.evesun.com/news/stories/2014-10-31/20268/Secret-Lives-airs-tonight/

With friends like Eileen Sayles, who needs enemies? I don't believe that she knew nothing about GR's involvement in his wife's murder, possibly only after the fact. I wonder if she made a deal with authorities to testify and save her own behind.

Vile, both of them...

After watching it last night, ES seems so callous and cold when talking about Jennifer. No real emotion. Yet when it came time to talk about how her life is affected (scarlet letter) the water works began. I don't believe for a minute she is innocent. She knows more than she is letting on. It really ticked me off how much evidence they left out and how they portrayed Jennifer in the episode. My husband who didn't follow the case said, if he's guilty he is good. Ticked me off because it was based on what dateline showed and not all the facts. He couldn't see the cell phone as a good indicator of guilt because he could see where having the iPhone ap pinging sound at the sight made a difference in finding her phone.

Anyone else wonder why Dateline NBC was allowed to have cameras in the courtroom, yet other local and national msm network's cameras were disallowed?
Anyone else wonder if GR was allowed to watch the Dateline NBC special "Secret Lives" from his jail cell? If GR was allowed to watch, I bet he was pissed...
Hopefully mad enough to drop a dime on any accomplices... jmo

<FULL EPISODE>
New Dateline Secret Lives Jennifer Ranseran Murder Andrea Canning Reports. <via JFJR>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAM_2rYJ4Cc

<Notice the #32 Firearm/Handgun box shown in evidence at 35: 30 into the video>

After watching it last night, ES seems so callous and cold when talking about Jennifer. No real emotion. Yet when it came time to talk about how her life is affected (scarlet letter) the water works began. I don't believe for a minute she is innocent. She knows more than she is letting on. It really ticked me off how much evidence they left out and how they portrayed Jennifer in the episode. My husband who didn't follow the case said, if he's guilty he is good. Ticked me off because it was based on what dateline showed and not all the facts. He couldn't see the cell phone as a good indicator of guilt because he could see where having the iPhone ap pinging sound at the sight made a difference in finding her phone.

I haven't (yet) seen the show, the the previews were kind of ticking me off -- like mentioning a "long list of potential suspects" and implying that Jennifer set herself up for murder by giving out "personal information" to online friends. That's just playing right into GR's hand (some of the local journalists were sucked in, in the early days, but once more evidence came to light, I don't think a single person with rudimentary logical reasoning and familiar with all the facts of the case was fooled).

Anyone else wonder why Dateline NBC was allowed to have cameras in the courtroom, yet other local and national msm network's cameras were disallowed?
Anyone else wonder if GR was allowed to watch the Dateline NBC special "Secret Lives" from his jail cell? If GR was allowed to watch, I bet he was pissed...
Hopefully mad enough to drop a dime on any accomplices... jmo

New Dateline Secret Lives Jennifer Ranseran Murder Andrea Canning Reports. <via JFJR>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAM_2rYJ4Cc

Good question!! I believe one local network was permitted to film during the opening (but not closing?) statements and take still shots. But they didn't do livestream -- just little snippets here and there.

I haven't (yet) seen the show, the the previews were kind of ticking me off -- like mentioning a "long list of potential suspects" and implying that Jennifer set herself up for murder by giving out "personal information" to online friends. That's just playing right into GR's hand (some of the local journalists were sucked in, in the early days, but once more evidence came to light, I don't think a single person with rudimentary logical reasoning and familiar with all the facts of the case was fooled).

Abigail, the link posted in comment #856 above is the full episode of Dateline NBC "Secret Lives"..

Abigail, the link posted in comment #856 above is the full episode of Dateline NBC "Secret Lives"..

Thanks! I noticed that and just finished watching it. GR was messaging ES from court! From lawyer's computer.

And...in his words, the "perfect life" consists of a wife AND a girlfriend. And, he had no guilt whatsoever about this scenario. But furious to hear that Jen had been flirting online. Talk about double standard!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smanworld