CONVICTION OVERTURNED NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched it. Just going to go away for a little while and calm down, before I post a comment.

Bit calmer now.

In the Dateline episode, GR (Ganesh 'Remy' Ramsaran):

Speaks heartbreakingly of how telling his kids: 'Mom didn't come last night' was the hardest thing he ever had to do. He misses out that he also forbade Jennifer's parents to see or comfort the children, and told them to 'go away'. Also misses out how he dismissed another person's concerns for the kids with 'They're tough'. Also COMPLETELY misses out the media/social media campaign he manipulated other people into carrying out on his behalf.

1) Has a very squeaky voice when he's insisting something's true.

2) Says he 'called everyone' to see if they'd seen Jennifer. (But not her parents, I think?)

3)Said 'I haven't touched it' about the her Iphone when he found it. (But in court it was shown he'd accidentally activated it as he picked it up (or put it there))

4) Agrees he knew something was wrong and was 'devastated' when Jennifer's car was found with blood in it. (Told media at the time it was probably 'a nosebleed')

5) Laughs proudly and smugly at the interviewer's suggestion betraying his wife with her best friend was 'a bad thing'

6) Said he and Jenn had the perfect life in New Berlin and were very happy there. (Yet after her disappearance, actively encouraged others to portray him as a victim of the town's 'racism'.

In the Dateline episode, mistress Eileen Sayles says:

1) She and GR; 'We had a lot in common.' (With that, I must agree)

2) 'I needed to help Jen'. (But she did not. Did not speak out for her in media, search for her. Nothing.)

3) 'I would have done anything to help.' (But once again, she actually did nothing. Even denied to Jennifer's mom that she and Jenn were really best friends)

4) 'I would never hurt Jen'. (But she did. Jennifer knew about the affair, and Eileen still carried on sleeping with her husband)

In the Dateline episode:

1) Remy says 'there is no strategy'. (While Det. Cobb says 'He's always been able to talk his self through every situation - he was using social media to get his msg out')

2)Eileen says in court 'I knew he was lying' and how 'I had to be there'. (Fails to mention she had to be arrested and forced to testify).

3) Eileen says; 'He knew I was gone, I was back home. He was angry (That was just before Jennifer disappeared. Hope she told police about that, at the time)

4) Remy told Eileen from jail she was 'a gift from God. I was meant for you and you were meant for me.' Eileen says: 'Yeah.'

5) Eileen says, 'I will never forgive myself. I'm so sorry'. (I wonderif that apology has been made in person, to Jennifer's loved ones, or just the media?)

I think it's sad that Dateline somehow gave the impression that here were a couple both involved in affairs and betrayal, when Jennifer was actually forced into isolation and seeking comfort anywhere she could, by the utter betrayal of her husband and best friend having sex together right under her nose, in the sanctity of her home.

Jennifer's purely online friendship somehow got mixed with the very real, physical betrayal by Ganesh Remy Ramsaran and Eileen Sayles.

But I do like the way Jennifer's friend (whose name I didn't catch) spoke for her. She came over so nicely. I also like the way det. Cobb came over - I think he was disgusted by this case, though seeming impassive. And I was really glad to have it confirmed police were aware of Remy's distasteful and inept social media campaign, that we all noticed here.

Just lastly; I think Eileen Sayles, having changed her mind about the love of her life, had very, very good reason to be afraid that Remy (aka as self-chosen 'Psycho, which Dateline also didn't mention) would be found not guilty. Just personally, I think she still has cause to worry if he only gets the minimum 25 years.

In the Dateline episode, mistress Eileen Sayles says:

1) She and GR; 'We had a lot in common.' (With that, I must agree)

2) 'I needed to help Jen'. (But she did not. Did not speak out for her in media, search for her. Nothing.)

3) 'I would have done anything to help.' (But once again, she actually did nothing. Even denied to Jennifer's mom that she and Jenn were really best friends)

4) 'I would never hurt Jen'. (But she did. Jennifer knew about the affair, and Eileen still carried on sleeping with her husband)

In the Dateline episode, did Eileen mention she was so interested in helping Jen get justice, she was held in criminal contempt and had to be forced to testify?

(On Dateline) I especially loved his "frustration" that the police hadn't searched enough. Gahhh. Serious laziness on the part of Dateline to give him so many passes on reality.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I particularly liked the ‘I even had to do a load of laundry for her’ comment. What the …? Because GR, the work-from-home IT guru, did not know how to put clothes in a washing machine, add detergent (instructions on box/bottle), and turn it on? :floorlaugh:

That was worth mentioning when speaking of your best friend's murder on national TV! :rolleyes:

Dateline coerced her? Is this according to Eileen?

co·erce verb \kō-ˈərs\

: to make (someone) do something by using force or threats

: to get (something) by using force or threats

Not to mention a potential lawsuit against NBC if she really was coerced.

I'm thinking more like marly, that $$$ and a confidentiality agreement were involved, which is something that she would not mention to anyone, I'm sure.

In the Dateline episode, did Eileen mention she was so interested in helping Jen get justice, she was held in criminal contempt and had to be forced to testify?

Not to mention that in the interview, I don't recall her saying anything positive about Jen (like the other, true, friend did). In true GR fashion, she had a laundry list of criticisms of her "best friend" -- not doing the laundry, not cooking, addicted to her game, smelling the perfume of her online friend. As if, by debasing Jen, ES is attempting to deflect her own real immorality and treachery. But, she feels she's a "good" person. I'd hate to see bad.

I particularly liked the ‘I even had to do a load of laundry for her’ comment. What the …? Because GR, the work-from-home IT guru, did not know how to put clothes in a washing machine, add detergent (instructions on box/bottle), and turn it on? :floorlaugh:

That was worth mentioning when speaking of your best friend's murder on national TV! :rolleyes:

Well, because it wasn't obvious in the rest of the show (or in life, it seems), she had to give an example of what a good friend she was to Jen. Best friends often, after you are dead, go on national tv to explain how derelict you were in your housekeeping duties. Then they will explain how, as friends do, they oh-so-helpfully did things FOR you. Like your laundry. And your husband. Probs at the same time.

Maybe she did laundry when she stayed at their home (I believe this was mentioned, I hope my memory serves me right) that ES stayed at GR and Jen's home at one point-in-time when she left PS. Maybe laundry was her way of helping out since she was staying free.

I'm now reading thread 1. Apologies for confusing Jen and ES in my other post...:blushing:

Per the producer of the Dateline episode. Dateline is a news show and does not pay for interviews.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...66a220-a3ea-11e3-84d4-e59b1709222c_story.html

For example, the network signed a six-figure deal with teenage California kidnapping victim Hannah Anderson and her father, Brett, last fall. NBC featured the Andersons on “Today,” on “NBC Nightly News With Brian Williams” and in a highly sympathetic “Dateline” report, and also said it would produce long-form programming about the Andersons’ ordeal through Peacock Productions.

In November, NBC’s news division agreed to pay nine sky divers and two pilots who survived a spectacular midair accident $100,000 for appearances on the “Today” show and stories on “NBC Nightly News” and “Dateline

They often say they don't pay for interviews. They then turn around and pay 'licensing fees' or say they are paying for photos used in the segment.

NBC says it pays sources only to license home video, photographs and other personal material and does not pay for interviews. However, one of the skydivers involved in the accident last fall, Mike Robinson, said at the time that the group’s agreement with NBC gave the network exclusivity on TV interviews for a two-week period.

Well, because it wasn't obvious in the rest of the show (or in life, it seems), she had to give an example of what a good friend she was to Jen. Best friends often, after you are dead, go on national tv to explain how derelict you were in your housekeeping duties. Then they will explain how, as friends do, they oh-so-helpfully did things FOR you. Like your laundry. And your husband. Probs at the same time.

She didn't have any input into which snippets of the interview Dateline decided to air. She may have spent the majority of the hours long interview talking about the good qualities of Jen, but that wasn't the side that Dateline decided to use.

A shame she simply had no choice but to do the interview. Poor thing.

She didn't have any input into which snippets of the interview Dateline decided to air. She may have spent the majority of the hours long interview talking about the good qualities of Jen, but that wasn't the side that Dateline decided to use.

There's always an excuse with this mistress.

I had to hang with GR before and after Jen's body was found because Jen didn't cook, was ordering out EVERY night, wasn't doing laundry, etc., etc.
I was forced back into GR's arms (and his and Jen's bed) because of public scrutiny.
I was forced into doing the Dateline interview.
Dateline didn't air the parts where I said nice things about Jen.
My friends are going to shut down your FB page if you aren't nice to me.

Seriously, when does it end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member