CONVICTION OVERTURNED NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramsaran said he saw Jennifer come out of the master bedroom at approximately 8:50 a.m. that morning.

“It was not your knowledge she was dead?” asked Garcia.

“Not even close,” said Ramsaran. “My wife was not dead.”

what an odd answer.

OK...now this is a change from earlier testimony. Didn't he say that Jen was eating yogurt when he got home from running the kids to school -- around 8ish? (Need to look up the time, but I know it was before 8:50).

ETA: OK, yes, here it is:
"During the interview, Ramsaran also made no mention that his wife had been playing an online game when he returned from dropping his three children at a local school at about 8 o’clock that morning. Cobb didn’t tell him that police had evidence she had been playing a game called Kingdom of Camelot with an online friend in England, a man identified as Rob Houston, and that she suddenly cut out from the game without explanation at about 8:15 a.m.
Ganesh Ramsaran said in the recording that his wife was eating yogurt and oatmeal while wearing a bathrobe at that time, and later worked out in the couple’s home gym for “45 minutes to an hour, tops” before changing into blue jeans and a sweater..."

http://www.thedailystar.com/news/local_news/article_d75fdf74-5460-5a76-9366-9b398d0dacf5.html

With regard to not recalling which exact route he ran that morning, Ramsaran said, “I don't remember, to be honest. Those days got blurred, so much stress. The weight of the world is dropping on me like a ton of bricks. I don’t remember.”

but this he remembers:

Garcia asked if his client took Route 23 home, passing by the apartment complex where Jennifer’s van was found days later by Jennifer’s father.

“I sure did,” said Ramsaran.

He went by Plank Road Manor on the way home from the YMCA???? That doesn't make sense! Yes, he (or I guess ES, since she picked him up) would take 23 to get home from the Y, but going in the OPPOSITE direction. His home was to the east, the apartments were to the west, going by Plank Road manor would NOT take him home. I'm attaching a link to the map here.https://www.google.com/maps/dir/YMC...634e8fbc50b6!2m2!1d-75.432667!2d42.563138!3e0

He went by Plank Road Manor on the way home from the YMCA???? That doesn't make sense! Yes, he (or I guess ES, since she picked him up) would take 23 to get home from the Y, but going in the OPPOSITE direction. His home was to the east, the apartments were to the west, going by Plank Road manor would NOT take him home. I'm attaching a link to the map here.https://www.google.com/maps/dir/YMC...634e8fbc50b6!2m2!1d-75.432667!2d42.563138!3e0

He went by Plank Road Manor on the way home from finding the Phone - Is my understanding of the article.

He went by Plank Road Manor on the way home from finding the Phone - Is my understanding of the article.

OK, I hadn't read the article, just the comment posted. Reading the article, I see he didn't mean the day Jen was murdered, but the following day, which would make sense.

Jillian does GR look around the courtroom and at Jen's family at all? Does GR's family look at Jen's family? It must be hard for Jen's family listening to GR on the stand right now. I'm sure they can't wait for the prosecution to start asking questions, although I'm sure all of this is hard on them. My heart just goes out to Jen's family and friends, I can't imagine going through what they have been through. :(

i haven't seen GR look at anyone except the jury, his attorney, the judge, the DA and his attorney. when he's answering questions, he's looking right at the jury, giving his long-winded answers while gesturing with his hands and arms. when he fake-cries, he's looking down, covering his eyes with his hands. i haven't seen him look at his own parents either.

His extreme concern far too early; his charting of precise times -as though before he supposedly knew Jennifer was missing, he already knew he'd have to account for his time; his odd behaviour at the Y and just happening to leave his phone at home that morning.

All these little things add up to a lot to me.

I'd love it if someone could find a photo of GR in his running gear, carrying his phone. Because I'm really not convinced that he never took it with him when he ran.
BBM - He's wearing what looks like a phone attached to his waist in this pic posted October 2012.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...7965178933.229390.729133933&type=1&permPage=1

I wonder if GR was usually wearing some sort of gps watch regularly while running? If so, did he conveniently forgot to wear it on that day?

He had some new-fangled, expensive player system w/ ear buds, as I recall -- I remember him commenting on it on one of his racing forums, but can't remember much of the details. The only reason I remember it is because of the cost, and then he begrudged Jennifer spending $300 on clothes "all for herself." Jerk! Anyway, I don't suppose it's especially relevant to the trial. The only relevancy I see is that he used the YMCA phone, not only to call ES for a ride, but to make a non-essential call to Jen. As if to have a witness that he couldn't get through to her. I mean, why borrow a phone just to call your wife to see if she's made it to the mall yet?

Goggle search (ganesh remy ramsaran watch). Go eire runnerd asked , whats the best gps watch. And he replied a garmin for runner 610.

Goggle search (ganesh remy ramsaran watch). Go eire runnerd asked , whats the best gps watch. And he replied a garmin for runner 610.

So....do you just use a gps watch for directions...like if you're running a marathon in a new area? Or can you use it for other stuff...like, tracking where you've been? Hmmm...another expensive toy for Remy while Jen gets dissed for spend $300 at Walmart for jeans and a sweater or two.

ETA: just googled it, and the Garmin Forerunner 610 that Remy bragged about runs for $349.99...and it does track the details of your run.
https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/into-sports/running/forerunner-610/prod84374.html

So....do you just use a gps watch for directions...like if you're running a marathon in a new area? Or can you use it for other stuff...like, tracking where you've been? Hmmm...another expensive toy for Remy while Jen gets dissed for spend $300 at Walmart for jeans and a sweater or two.

ETA: just googled it, and the Garmin Forerunner 610 that Remy bragged about runs for $349.99...and it does track the details of your run.
https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/into-sports/running/forerunner-610/prod84374.html

Yes, I slightly remembered that he supposed to have one, or that it was talked about in the beginning, hence the question.
Those watches are supposed to keep your routes, with times and your average and highest speed, your heart rate etc. I don't think he has taken with him to that run, though.
Wouldn't be something if he did and it would have saved his real running track from that morning? No, I don't think he was that stupid.

But if he usually used a gps watch and that morning it was conveniently left home, the prosecution could have added that as one more out of the norm thing he just happened to do differently on the day of Jennifer's disappearance.

http://www.thedailystar.com/news/local_news/article_0869bf89-1868-5898-9f92-6a20597b602f.html

Ramsaran to take stand again in murder trial

"Ramsaran, who worked from the family home on Sheff Road near Chenango Lake, spent part of his testimony telling jurors he prefers to watch Fox News and is a regular consumer of Chobani yogurt. (Chobani is produced at the company’s plant in nearby Columbus.)"

What an absolute buffoon!

Wonder if the NY penitentiary system provides Chobani?

When I originally found the gps watch link back in 2013, I was hoping that he had used it when he hiked the finger lake trail. They're about one half mile or so from were jen was found.im sure he left his watch and phone home on 12 12 12.
On another note im going to be in court today.im dieing to see cross examination

When I originally found the gps watch link back in 2013, I was hoping that he had used it when he hiked the finger lake trail. They're about one half mile or so from were jen was found.im sure he left his watch and phone home on 12 12 12.
On another note im going to be in court today.im dieing to see cross examination

Please let us know your impressions if you get time after. Wonder if it will be as crowded as Thursday?

Im hoping there is room.and it should be quite the spectacle. Im most intrested in how the jury is perceiving him.
Please let us know your impressions if you get time after. Wonder if it will be as crowded as Thursday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3