CONVICTION OVERTURNED NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why? And why aren't GR's parents sitting right behind him? Are they there today, CJ? Was the student a college student?

i think it's a security measure.

OMG. The Remy on video that only Remy can see. He really does think he's the center of the universe and people will believe something if he says it's so.

yes!

:jail:

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 51s

Remy says he provided police with "anything and everything that was asked" #RamsaranTrial

except for the truth.

Alexa Green ‏@AlexaTWCNews 1m

On 5/17 Ramsaran says he thought he was going to get updates from police, instead he was told he was under arrest #RamsaranTrial

well, that was kind of an update! one of the best ones!

Jilllian, IF you know...Did Remy ask husband to meet him at Jen's grave, or was the reference in court today to meeting him during Jen's burial ceremony?

Thanx to everyone for keeping us updated throughout the trial.... Sure wished the closing statements were livestreamed..

"Justice for Jennifer Ramsaran"!

http://www.wbng.com/news/video/Both-sides-rest-in-Ramsaran-murder-trial-276301941.html

Both sides rest in Ramsaran murder trial

Ramsaran had an online relationship with a psychic named 'Krista' which was revealed by prosecution for the first time Monday morning.

He admitted that just weeks after his wife's body was discovered, he was watching a murder trial unfold on television and joked with Krista by saying, "The husband always does it [murders the wife]."

ETA: in the video, it mentions Garcia plans to take 3 hours to give his closing statements. :sleep: I don't think he asked any more question of GR after McBride finished today. Apparently, he feels his best chance of damage control is with GR off the stand with his mouth shut.

http://www.wbng.com/news/video/Both-sides-rest-in-Ramsaran-murder-trial-276301941.html

Ramsaran had an online relationship with a psychic named 'Krista' which was revealed by prosecution for the first time Monday morning.

He admitted that just weeks after his wife's body was discovered, he was watching a murder trial unfold on television and joked with Krista by saying, "The husband always does it [murders the wife]."

ETA: in the video, it mentions Garcia plans to take 3 hours to give his closing statements. :sleep: I don't think he asked any more question of GR after McBride finished today. Apparently, he feels his best chance of damage control is with GR off the stand with his mouth shut.

I remember her. Unless it was another psychic. She became employed with lost n missing during all this...if it's the wrong psychic I'll edit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yes, krista f. i believe she was another naive victim of GR's. she may have also dodged a bullet.

ETA: GR flirted with krista soon after jen was killed. he egged her on on FB to go outside in the winter wearing a bikini and that he wanted to see it. also, she was in daily contact with him, and jen's oldest child. she was the one he spoke to when he "found" a box with lingerie in the closet, weeks after jen was killed, and after the police searched his home. he had said he couldn't go in the bedroom for weeks after jen went missing, and this was why he hadn't seen it before. then when he did, this lingerie that LE missed during their extensive and probably meticulous search, magically appeared.

y'all are just crazy for not believing his nonsense!! i mean, c'mon! he said it himself. he can't remember things for good reason: "Those days got blurred, so much stress, the weight of the world is dropping on me like a ton of bricks." :bricks:

:violin:

Jilllian, IF you know...Did Remy ask husband to meet him at Jen's grave, or was the reference in court today to meeting him during Jen's burial ceremony?

i'm sorry epiph, i don't know.

:thud: I simply can't believe Remy has made it this far being such an A$$.

jmo

i'm sorry epiph, i don't know.
It was after her burial. Remy said he was to meet him at dunkin donuts, but her husband had known he was at her grave and showed up there.dunkin doughnuts and the cemetary are across the street frlm each other. Thats when he told es husband he wanted to marry her. I cant think that's a conversation he intended to have at a donought shop.

thats not the point that stuck me the oddest about the Facebook relation with the psychic.he had also had a conversation with her regarding his and jens sex life.it was very degrading and extremely disrespectful imo.

Apparently, that's how GR treats his women -- especially when they stop giving him the veneration he feels he deserves.

I wasn't expecting to like him or anything, but he depicts himself as nothing less than a monster, a smug one at that. I don't think I could bare to spend ten minutes with him, ugh!

Defendant in murder trial awaits verdict

By Joe Mahoney Staff Writer - Tuesday, September 23, 2014

http://www.thedailystar.com/news/local_news/article_05f8577a-67e5-599f-be52-69d6587eb109.html

Under cross-examination by McBride, Ramsaran acknowledged he was apprised via a telephone call from this reporter earlier that evening that the body had been located that day. Ramsaran also acknowledged in response to McBride’s questions that he fell asleep on the couch after that call, only to be awakened later when the investigators arrived at the home.

I realize the defense is tasked with defending the client agaist the evidence, but no mention was ever made of a potential other murder out there? No scenarios of any other even remotely plausible suspects or motives were even made to cast any doubt on Remy's motive or opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3