CONVICTION OVERTURNED NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on his reaction? Also I think that was jens cousin on Twitter asking everyone to stop. I could be wrong I didn't see every tweet. Doesn't matter anyway...I was not surprised at KF tweets because she had been silent for so long. I was surprised she was planning to support him if found NG??? Really?!!?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes!! Thanks to all of you that have kept us posted on the goings on in court and to those that bared their souls in here. Much gratitude.

:dance::happydance::tyou::happydance::dance:

So glad a guilty verdict was reached! How long will it take before they sentence him?

r9qxvq.jpg

:rose:Justice For Jennifer :rose:​

How long were deliberations? This seems so quick given that closing arguments were just this morning.

Salem

I am so so happy with the verdict. Several trials have been a real disappointment to me lately so to see justice served for Jennifer is extra sweet. Prayers for her children and also family and friends.

How long were deliberations? This seems so quick given that closing arguments were just this morning.

Salem

Not official, but deliberations appear to have taken about 3 1/2 hrs

Began at approx 3 PM

Such a relief after such a long journey. Let me add my thanks here to all the dedicated posters and especially the VIs. Justice for Jennifer!

Forgive my interest...

But is there footage of GR's reaction to the verdict?

TIA...

Ahhh....just got home from class, and almost afraid to open the computer. Soooooooooo glad to see the verdict! Oh, rest in peace, sweet Jennifer, your children are safe, your killer locked away for a very long time -- hopefully for life.:seeya::behindbar

I liked that the jurors did seem to carefully analyze the evidence -- sending notes out asking for clarification and information on some of the forensic evidence -- so a fairly quick decision, but not a snap decision -- not a rush to judgement. Justice was fairly served. :scale::justice:

And...now time for the happy dance!!

:happydance:
:toast::dance::great::clap::skip::cheer::woot::woohoo::partyguy::bananapartyhat::Banane35:

This is wonderful news! I am so glad justice for Jennifer has finally arrived!

Thanks again to everyone for providing links to the tweets and articles, and for your case commentary throughout the trial.

Awesome job Ws'ers!!!

Alexa Green ‏@AlexaTWCNews 3m
Find out what District Attorney Joseph McBride said about Ramsaran's guilty verdict coming up on @TWCNewsSTier pic.twitter.com/Mt6rdVGBUU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay