Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WELCOME, PennyFlower!! What a pretty name!!! :)

Hey. New to posting here. Been following this case since the very beginning.
I'm glad to see the family has enlisted the help of a missing persons investigator. However, my fear is that they've waited too long. If she doesn't want to be found, she's had plenty of time to make sure that won't happen.

And, yes, I'm holding onto the idea that she is alive. Mostly because that's what I want and also because it was my initial gut feeling. I'll admit, though, it gets harder and harder to hold on to.

:welcome5:

Welcome PennyFlower!!

:thewave:

Looks like Jennifer has been entered into the NamUs system (National Missing and Unidentified Persons System):

NamUs home page: https://www.findthemissing.org/en

Jennifer's Case Report:
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/case_report_html/19030

Thanks for the links krey. I wonder why there continues to be conflicting official information about who found Jennifer's car.

NamUs says .... Her cell phone was found along state Route 23 in the Town of Plymouth, NY. Later, officials located her maroon 2006 Chrysler Town and Country minivan with New York registration .....

Local MSM says .... On Thursday, the husband of a missing Town of New Berlin woman confirmed reports that he was the one who discovered his wife’s iPhone in the area of State Route 23 and Moon Hill Road in the Town of Plymouth, and that his father-in-law, Thomas Renz, located his wife’s maroon 2006 Chrysler Town and Country minivan at Plank Road Manor, Plymouth Street, in the City of Norwich

http://www.evesun.com/news/stories/2013-01-04/16576/New-details-emerge-in-case-of-missing-woman/

Just had a thought that maybe they aren't conflicting reports on who found Jennifer's car. Maybe her father is an official (or retired official).

I just went back to "Town Of New Berlin Police Department" Facebook page to check out those photos again and they appear to have been removed?. I know I saw them the other day. Someone actually made a comment under one of the photos identifying the name of the road they thought they were on. Maybe that's why the photos were removed?.

http://www.facebook.com/TownOfNewBerlinPolice

Might also be because they realized how dumb, IMO, it is to publicly post pics of ANY search area, for obvious reasons. The search area is identifiable to many locals.

Eeew, eew ew. I'm not even caught up and I missed a lot last night! Dang, you guys are night owls!

Ok so this new blog site - makes my skin itch.

Honestly, I'm all about promoting missing people's sites and really want EVERYone missing to be found safe and sound but this blog just reaks of ............nonsense.

IMO

More importantly, I am sick of hearing how GR has opened the house for investigation and has given DNA and has taken a poly. I would really LOVE to hear that he passed a poly and/or that he has been cleared.

This person who set up the blog is either being taken advantage of, much like the psychic friend IMO or is really .......I don't even have the adjective right now.

I want to shower. That's how sick it makes me feel.

Rant over!

Sorry you find the website for Jennifer, that I personally made, so awful that you want to shower? So what would you suggest that you would like to add? (With the exception of family photos that have the children in them? While there are some beautiful ones I would love to post we are holding off on having the minor children's pics posted.) The site contains all pertinent information from pages where one can print posters, news links, numerous photos of Jenn, a tip link direct to law enforcement....all stats and circumstances surrounding Jenn's disappearance. Was there something else that you may wish to see added? Let me know and happy to consider. For those not aware, this is the website for Jennifer ...http://www.jenniferramsaran.com

Can anyone point me toward a full sized printable version of the most recent missing flyer?

http://lostnmissing.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Jennifer-Ramsaran-36-MISSING-New-Berlin-NY-11Dec2012-Missing-Poster.jpg

Jennifer-Ramsaran-36-MISSING-New-Berlin-NY-11Dec2012-Missing-Poster.jpg

Good morning All.

I'd add a photo of the vehicle to the new JR site.

I hope Jennifer's family will not let anyone intimidate or discourage them from doing whatever they need to, as the law permits, to find their precious loved one. If necessary, the family can consult an attorney to find out what is legally permissible. A local attorney may even provide pro bono legal services. But bottom line, no one loves Jennifer more than her family and therefore, no one has a stronger interest in finding her than they do. It upsets me to read that anyone would even try to prevent a family from searching for their loved one, especially when hundreds of community members are ready, willing, and able to help the family to search. Ugh!

JMO, MOO

I agree, 100% with all that you wrote with an exception to your last line in how the public can assist. The problem that was brought to light was when groups of people were formulating a plan to conduct searches themselves. It is law enforcement who asked that NO organized searches by the public be conducted. The same group of people can help by getting a group together and go out and plaster her poster in every gas station, convenient mart from here to Syracuse and beyond though! That would be a tremendous help. Someone has information and needs to come forward...someone who may not even realize they could hold the key. There is also no law saying one cannot search their OWN property to see if anything may seem amiss. Nobody is banning the public from helping to look for Jennifer. Quite the opposite. We've asked those that have connections to helping obtain a billboard, please step up...those who can print and hang posters..please do...etc. The one and ONLY "do not do" given was...no organized search parties...let's leave that to the professionals.

Thanks for the links krey. I wonder why there continues to be conflicting official information about who found Jennifer's car.

NamUs says .... Her cell phone was found along state Route 23 in the Town of Plymouth, NY. Later, officials located her maroon 2006 Chrysler Town and Country minivan with New York registration .....

Local MSM says .... On Thursday, the husband of a missing Town of New Berlin woman confirmed reports that he was the one who discovered his wife’s iPhone in the area of State Route 23 and Moon Hill Road in the Town of Plymouth, and that his father-in-law, Thomas Renz, located his wife’s maroon 2006 Chrysler Town and Country minivan at Plank Road Manor, Plymouth Street, in the City of Norwich

http://www.evesun.com/news/stories/2013-01-04/16576/New-details-emerge-in-case-of-missing-woman/

Because information submitted was more than probably from the early release of media , or pd information, in which it is kept very vague.

I wonder why it's not worded like this: "Her cell phone was found by her husband along State Route 23, in the Town of Plymouth, NY. Later officials found her maroon 2006 Chrysler...."

I think leaving that part out was intentional.

Also, no pierced ears according to NamUs Case Report.

Perhaps, she wore earrings for non-pierced ears (Jennifer is wearing earrings in some of the photos).

I'm starting to wonder if I just want her to be unharmed so I'm letting my mind go in that direction....

We all want Jennifer to be found unharmed. I think everyone can agree with that. As a sign of hope...we had a mother of 2 (albeit, not married) who went missing for 2 years and her case was one of probable foul play. She was located safely last year. She just felt "everyone was better off without her" and of course that was very sad. Even though her family went through terrible grief, they naturally welcomed her home..."no questions asked." (per the psychologist advice.) She has received therapy and is doing quite well. We pray this will be the same outcome for Jennifer's case.

Sorry you find the website for Jennifer, that I personally made, so awful that you want to shower? So what would you suggest that you would like to add? (With the exception of family photos that have the children in them? While there are some beautiful ones I would love to post we are holding off on having the minor children's pics posted.) The site contains all pertinent information from pages where one can print posters, news links, numerous photos of Jenn, a tip link direct to law enforcement....all stats and circumstances surrounding Jenn's disappearance. Was there something else that you may wish to see added? Let me know and happy to consider. For those not aware, this is the website for Jennifer ...http://www.jenniferramsaran.com

Lavanda,
It isn't the website that you personally made that is awful at all. I appreciate your campaign for all missing persons.

What made me uncomfortable was all of the "clarifications."
IMO, these are not actual facts, they are merely what Ganesh has advised. I find that as a stranger to him, it seemed very biased that he is not even being considered a suspect, which is why I asked if he has been cleared. The majority of the clarifications listed on the page seemed very defensive and almost implied to the reader that they were wrong for having a different opinion. Things such as ..."don't believe everything you read or hear online or in the media. It is not always factual." Was GR really accounted for the day and/or the night prior to JR being reported missing? Or is GR just stating that? I haven't read that anywhere in MSM.

I agree that media and social network is not always fact based. With that said, I don't know that GR has been 100% honest. Lavanda, there have been a lot of bizarre things that have occured which forces one to at least WONDER if he could of harmed her. I don't know what happened to JR but I do know that the silence is very frustrating.

No vigil? Fine, that's a family decision but I feel sad that nothing has been set up thus far for JR.

No press conference because of no breaking news? What about the breaking news that a mother is missing? There was never a press conference.

GR has stated himself that JR would never leave.

Lavanda, since you are verified, I have a few questions - if you could answer any, it would be much appreciated!

Were bags found in JR's car to indicate she at least made it to a mall?
Are you working with her family (mother, father, etc.) or only with GR?
You stated in a previous post that you were going to talk to GR about posting about his phone, which you said would clear up the confusion - can you elaborate?
Have the phone records been received yet?

Just a few to start this thread up. The silence makes me sad.

Very well said LivingJuicy!!!

Thanks Clayton! Lots of unanswered questions.

IMO if GR was not involved in JR's disappearance, let's get some facts out there so we can move past it and find out what happened!

Update on new JR site may answer a few questions some may have re press conference, vigil, reward, billboard, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaNaP_2019