Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting development!!!

http://www.prlog.org/12067426-family-of-missing-mother-to-hold-event.html

"LostNMissing Inc, the nonprofit organization in New England is assisting the husband and family of missing Jennifer Ramsaran. The group, along with family and friends, will be holding a public event titled "Shining Hope" to help bring awareness of Jennifer's missing status. The public and media will be invited to attend."

"The Shining Hope event will take place on Saturday, February 16, 2012 from 10:00 am - 11:00 am in New Berlin, NY."

"The Shining Hope event will take place on Saturday, February 16, 2012 from 10:00 am - 11:00 am in New Berlin, NY."

Aside from the fact that they're having it a year ago.....sigh....

They're waiting another THREE WEEKS??? :what:

LOL! I didn't notice that.

Yeah, I was trying to think positively, but couldn't help but notice that it's going to be awhile before this event even occurs. I figure it might take a while to plan it, gather supplies, gather volunteers, that sort of thing?

But the sooner the better, right!!? She's already been missing 6 1/2 weeks.

Looks like a certain "best friend" posted something on the Missing Person page, if anyone wants to go look.

(hope I'm not breaking the rules here! trying to be careful. I didn't quote or discuss anything, and it's a public missing person's page, so hopefully I'm in the clear)

:silenced:

Oh that's it! I gotta come back now,...I miss you crazy people!
:floorlaugh:

This is downright bizarre..... That a "loved one" of a missing person would be manipulating the missing's Facebook page... This smacks of disrespect, and infringement of the wishes of the missing!

JMO

It is weird that it's on lock down now. Kinda like locking the stable door after the horse has bolted though. Interesting, it was only yesterday that I read through most all of JR's posts throughout 2012. She was very active on FB and appeared to me to be happy with her life in general during that year....then in October her posting almost ground to a halt. I wonder why?

IMO

It is weird that it's on lock down now. Kinda like locking the stable door after the horse has bolted though. Interesting, it was only yesterday that I read through most all of JR's posts throughout 2012. She was very active on FB and appeared to me to be happy with her life in general during that year....then in October her posting almost ground to a halt. I wonder why?

IMO

Interesting that her posting dwindled in October.... :waitasec:

I wonder what may have happened around that time to affect Jennifer's sharing on FaceBook?

JMO

I agree with the comments on here regarding the need to include "the husband is cooperating with police" in the poster. It is also the first thing that popped out at me, as I like most others here, haven't seen that before. It doesn't appear as though the husband needs another PR disaster at this point. Following the logic of the husband "being the last to see her," (ie. an attempt to paint him in a good light) why leave out that he took a polygraph and says he has "an airtight alibi"? Seems like that would be helpful as well, following that line of thinking.

I do think this poster is beautifully done. Nice placement of photos. As for the photos, I'm wondering of all the pics of Jennifer that are out there, why include an unflattering one of her looking down at her phone? Is this a purposeful attempt to help substantiate claims that Jennifer may have met someone she formed a relationship with online, as has been reported numerous times in the media?

TIA for your answers, Lavonda.

The poster doesn't have room to place an entire case history and sometimes it is very difficult to fit the main points as it is. I would never make reference to "polygraph" in a poster because that almost insinuates to the readers that police may suspect someone of doing wrong, or lying, when in fact the general public may not be aware that polygraphs are almost always given to nearly anyone who has a personal or intimate relationship with a missing loved one including those who last were with the person. When a poster is hanging in a store window there is nobody there to provide answers or explanations...so we do not do that. On the flip side, neither do we name a spouse, boyfriend, girlfriend as a suspect of causing someone harm when the police make the official announcement on the posters ...because again, because someone is named does not mean they are guilty and we don't want the public to assume the person is deceased and not look for them.

The unflattering photo is a gem, in my opinion. While it does not portray the Jennifer that her family and friends know and love ... it does show another side of her that has a very sad, almost depressed look to it. The reason I say the photo is a "gem" is because if Jennifer in fact felt overwhelmed with anxiety and indeed walked away from her life...maybe even with the intentions of it only being a day or so...and then once all the "missing" hit the media and newspapers...she may now be very afraid to come home. She may in fact look more like this unflattering photo than any other photos. Something was going on with Jennifer that obviously nobody knows because the difference is pretty drastic and she had a lot of dramatic weight loss in a very "quick time" of only a few weeks. This is what convinces me that Jennifer is out there somewhere and I pray alive and well. Whatever the outcome will be...I can tell you that my own opinion is that "something" happened to Jennifer and I cannot help but think it could be along the lines of health wise. We had a poster on FB that wrote of her experience and ironically...everything she wrote was nearly exactly what I have always felt may have happened. I pray I am right. If I am...whatever has happened to Jennifer can be fixed....the alternative cannot:(

I totally agree. Since she hasn't been found I think, if something has happened to her, she must have been taken elsewhere or at least semi well hidden- which surely implies a local. I'd be surprised if she managed to meet someone online who happened to live nearby and also happened to be a maniac- odds of that seem very slim. IMO.

I pray that will not be the case. That she had some inner need to just go away for awhile. However, I do want to point out that not long ago a missing young wife, left for work and never arrived. The husband was "beat up" in some of the media Fact is, (Not sure if I am allowed to say this?) A somewhat well known blogger who talks about body language and lies and eyes wrote an indepth piece on Whitney's husband clear to her comments of him not out hanging posters or looking for his wife, etc etc and came away with her "professional" opinion that he will invariably be charged with her murder. Well, it ended up a neighbor stalked her and took her life:( Just another very good example that one really shouldn't form a solid opinion on how someone acts/reacts or what one thinks the expected demeanor of a spouse/mate/partner should be. That young lady who was killed was Whitney Heichel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHt-cvc54IY

This is wonderful. Thank you for making this!

Thank you. I like to make them personally myself. There is always a "connection" for me when I make videos that I hope it will be the same for a viewer ...to help raise awareness, albeit I've yet to have a missing loved one to be located due to a video...usually they are located through someone in the public making recognition of a poster or photograph. Which by the way we did press releases today for a Shining Hope Event to be held in a couple weeks in New Berlin and also contacts with national media for attention and Remy feels now that he has support and guidance (of all the unknowns associated with having a missing loved one)...he is wanting to do a media interview...so hopefully the news reporters will contact us so that we can bring it to fruition one day next week. Not everyone goes online, reads a news paper or even watches the news...for that matter...so all the attention we can get is needed. (My staff is also working with a billboard company for a digital billboard and should have something new to report on that next week too.) By the way...if anyone ever knows "songs" that are perfect for videos of missing...please email me...I'm always looking to purchase new songs...I like to try and give our missing their own unique song..but unfortunately I can only find so many that are appropriate.

I do think there's a possibility that she ran off - I think it's equally as possible as the alternative. I just wish that LE would SAY that there is no evidence of foul play, if this is indeed the case. I don't understand why they can't just say something. It would save soooo much heartache for her family, and it would quiet a lot of the speculation, if LE gave some indication of what they believe to be the nature of this situation. IMHO, it seems like they're doing a disservice to the community by not saying anything at all.

I will personally feel just awful if it turns out that she ran off and that GR had nothing to do with it -- I'll feel horrible for suspecting the worst out of someone who was innocent all along (if that turns out to be the case). But what are people supposed to think here? It's natural to reach a certain conclusion, given the facts (and lack thereof) as we know them.

Interesting that her posting dwindled in October.... :waitasec:

I wonder what may have happened around that time to affect Jennifer's sharing on FaceBook?

JMO

We had to shut down her page as people on Facebook were taking her photographs without permission and many of the children on her page. I am also in agreement that something happened in October...that is when the drastic weight loss came too. I cannot get past the thought it will end up being something clinical or medical.

LOL! I didn't notice that.

Yeah, I was trying to think positively, but couldn't help but notice that it's going to be awhile before this event even occurs. I figure it might take a while to plan it, gather supplies, gather volunteers, that sort of thing?

But the sooner the better, right!!? She's already been missing 6 1/2 weeks.

OH MY! I caught that earlier and the revision was made to 2013 and apparently it did not fix itself on the postings! Thank you for pointing that out. I will see if I can pull it and have the corrected version placed. And yes...unfortunately because we utilize a company out of California to make special posters that are coated and durable for weather resistance it takes 10 days to receive, also the media marketing, organizing the volunteers, supplies, etc....they're usually 2 weeks out at a minimum. When someone goes missing and immediate posters that are done are regular color copies from print shops so those are done same day or next day....but the Shining Hope Events take longer. If you're in the area...do come. We'll need community support!

I do think there's a possibility that she ran off - I think it's equally as possible as the alternative. I just wish that LE would SAY that there is no evidence of foul play, if this is indeed the case. I don't understand why they can't just say something. It would save soooo much heartache for her family, and it would quiet a lot of the speculation, if LE gave some indication of what they believe to be the nature of this situation. IMHO, it seems like they're doing a disservice to the community by not saying anything at all.

I will personally feel just awful if it turns out that she ran off and that GR had nothing to do with it -- I'll feel horrible for suspecting the worst out of someone who was innocent all along (if that turns out to be the case). But what are people supposed to think here? It's natural to reach a certain conclusion, given the facts (and lack thereof) as we know them.

Not just GR...but the children and her parents too. As a mother, I cannot imagine. I see the pain everyday with my families and they have to hold strong to hope. I quit predicting outcomes. Like most of you...and lean towards hope. I've seen far too many cases that appeared grim and had a good outcome...some took as long as 2 1/2 years...and I've seen cases that never would I have predicted foul play and it was. Yes, the family needs to know something and that is another reason I am keeping hope ...because in a lot of missing cases they almost always say within the first week (or two) that a person missing is due to (at a minimum) "possible foul play." None of that has been said....keep all in your prayers, please.

Have to say...I did chuckle at the cute eyeball icon!
Yes, unfortunately...3 weeks :( Read my explanation above.

OH MY! I caught that earlier and the revision was made to 2013 and apparently it did not fix itself on the postings! Thank you for pointing that out. I will see if I can pull it and have the corrected version placed. And yes...unfortunately because we utilize a company out of California to make special posters that are coated and durable for weather resistance it takes 10 days to receive, also the media marketing, organizing the volunteers, supplies, etc....they're usually 2 weeks out at a minimum. When someone goes missing and immediate posters that are done are regular color copies from print shops so those are done same day or next day....but the Shining Hope Events take longer. If you're in the area...do come. We'll need community support!

If I was in the area, I would definitely come!! But I live in GA :( so I'll try to be there in spirit and keep Jennifer in my thoughts.

That has been a question of mine from the beginning of this case...

How has he bulked up... A runner's build is usually longer and leaner?

:waitasec:

JMO

They have a very well equipped gym in their home. He was bulked up when they met too. Some people are lucky to have that motivation and drive. Wish I did. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back