Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what else (just throwing this out there)..

it is winter now.. with less daylight.. it is not uncommon to change when school habits change and some can be effected by all the darkness (I know I am).

Also, this weight thing and the changes is coming from the last person to see her, correct?

Did she weigh herself and declare it to her husband before she went to the mall?

okay.

Actually, I think I did miss something! Was there a video? I didn't see one, just read the text. I'll have to go back and look for it, unless someone has the direct link offhand.

I didn't watch the video either! Just did though.

Okay, just saw the video! Good catch, Jillian - totally not wearing a wedding ring!!!

Thanks- this is a different video to the one at the link a page or two back. Slightly shorter interview but with different quotes.

Oh, am I missing another video? I've only seen the one. Do you have a link for the other?

Why did I think husband had taken a polygraph?

Had it ever been reported in MSM before that he had taken a poly?

In both the video at the link below (the reporter ends the piece with statement that husband would take a poly if it would help) and at the end of the article, the writer states that husband would take a poly, not that he has taken one:

Snipped

Ganesh Ramsaran has offered his DNA, and to take a lie detector test if it would help the investigation.

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Husband-Speaks-Out-on-Missing-Wife-188917661.html

Hmmm. I cannot read him. Reminds me of Heichel's husband. I thought he was involved from his terrible face gestures but he ended being innocent.

Try turning off the sound... I can :furious:

* maybe it is due to the fact that I live surrounded by testosterone

SIGH! I've clicked this link 5 or 6 times and don't see a video. I see a picture of GR with his arm around JR, but no video. I guess I'm missing it somehow, but just don't see a video on the page. Or for some reason, it's not coming up for me.

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Husband-Speaks-Out-on-Missing-Wife-188917661.html

When I click that one it loads with the article and then after a sec it loads a video- looks like a pic of them getting married but it has a play button. Hope you can get it working!

I'm with you momrids. I just wanted to point out that we have wanted him to give interviews....so it is good that he is doing that....to use his own quote "the truth will come out" We all have wanted to hear him say things in his own words....glad that he is. It shows us his character and personality.

And I'm with you Terra- :goodpost:

I think the fact that he knew her weight and her goal weight shows that they were still "connected" in some way. Still sharing intimacies of sorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en