Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that weight is very important to include on missing posters, and JR's weight loss is debatably important to her being missing, but as a woman of Jennifer's age, I gotta say... I would be MORTIFIED if my husband spoke of my exact weight (by number, in pounds) in the media or anywhere else.

I wouldn't like that either. But we shouldn't forget he is a man, they are not thinking like a woman, and I think that was actually meant like a compliment and an accomplishment. The rest not so much.

Hmmm, I need to chew on this before I respond so as not to get in trouble. :censored:

Sorry, I just have to comment on this article: I don't buy the old "she changed before she disappeared" line. This is a lady who involuntarily went missing and was more than likely the victim of foul play. JR would not have abandoned her children, and her actions on that day don't sound like a woman who was planning on disappearing herself.

Any solid leads? Any ideas on what happened? Anyone??

JMHO.

I think we've all got some ideas.... But there isn't any evidence or LE statement to back 'em. But no, I don't buy the 'changed' line either.

I wouldn't like that either. But we shouldn't forget he is a man, they are not thinking like a woman, and I think that was actually meant like a compliment and an accomplishment. The rest not so much.

Any boy over 5 knows the last thing they ever ever talk about is a woman's weight! That was a half :butthead: compliment at best...

I don't buy that. Men aren't stupid (not all the time anyway) and any man who has been married to someone who was struggling with their weight knows not to say things like that. Sounds like he's trying to put the negative onto her. His PR peeps should be fired.

Any boy over 5 knows the last thing they ever ever talk about is a woman's weight! That was a half :butthead: compliment at best...

LOL. You are lucky. I actually now several boys over 5 who could be inconsiderate and have no idea about that rule.

LOL. You are lucky. I actually now several boys over 5 who could be inconsiderate and have no idea about that rule.

I have 4 + DH; and they know better. I raised the girl from across the street. I've been in a classroom and watched the seemingly most mild mannered girl go completely bananas on a boy for this reason- sometimes they learn the hard way...

From the WBNG article - "Ganesh Ramsaran has offered his DNA, and to take a lie detector test if it would help the investigation."

<modsnip>

oh yeah- validation :(

Anyone that thought about looking for her- now thinks she's a floosie w/ a gigolo-
and that is exactly what this was trying to accomplish.

I'm with you momrids. I just wanted to point out that we have wanted him to give interviews....so it is good that he is doing that....to use his own quote "the truth will come out" We all have wanted to hear him say things in his own words....glad that he is. It shows us his character and personality.

"I don't think you ever knew how much we care for you, and how much your love and everything else," he wrote.

???
That's not a sentence!! I don't know who to be angry with, the journalist or GR.

Anyway. I don't know if it's appropriate to even mention this, as we don't know if it's true. Sorry mods. I wish we did know either way. If the rumour we heard at one point about something that was going on over the last few months IS true then this talk of 'she stopped painting, lost weight, changed' etc is so upsettingly unfair, as it's explainable as her going through a trying time. If its true then I think GR would do a lot more good towards finding his wife by coming clean about that, admitting they were having some troubles, even that she may have been struggling and why. But this talk of her 'changing'....well.

If it isn't true, then I'm confused. Up til now, all the 'changes' we've heard of her making have made some kind of sense with her meeting someone else- effort with appearance, weight loss etc. However, stopping taking part in an artistic pastime you enjoy speaks of only one thing to me- sadness and depression. We haven't heard any talk of this type of change, nor have there been any of the typical 'battling depression' type statements I'd expect if this was the case.

I must've missed something. Was he not wearing his wedding ring?

No, you didn't miss anything but my poor grammar.

I meant to say "where is his wedding ring?" He isn't wearing it during the interview.

???
That's not a sentence!! I don't know who to be angry with, the journalist or GR.

Anyway. I don't know if it's appropriate to even mention this, as we don't know if it's true. Sorry mods. I wish we did know either way. If the rumour we heard at one point about something that was going on over the last few months IS true then this talk of 'she stopped painting, lost weight, changed' etc is so upsettingly unfair, as it's explainable as her going through a trying time. If its true then I think GR would do a lot more good towards finding his wife by coming clean about that, admitting they were having some troubles, even that she may have been struggling and why. But this talk of her 'changing'....well.

If it isn't true, then I'm confused. Up til now, all the 'changes' we've heard of her making have made some kind of sense with her meeting someone else- effort with appearance, weight loss etc. However, stopping taking part in an artistic pastime you enjoy speaks of only one thing to me- sadness and depression. We haven't heard any talk of this type of change, nor have there been any of the typical 'battling depression' type statements I'd expect if this was the case.

BBM

I'm mad at everyone, quite honestly :furious: GR, the media, LE. The lack of complete information being put out, and the lack of a multi-sided story (not just GR's side of the story) is ridiculous.

??? <RS>
Up til now, all the 'changes' we've heard of her making have made some kind of sense with her meeting someone else- effort with appearance, weight loss etc. However, stopping taking part in an artistic pastime you enjoy speaks of only one thing to me- sadness and depression. We haven't heard any talk of this type of change, nor have there been any of the typical 'battling depression' type statements I'd expect if this was the case.

I know when my youngest went to K, I finally had some "me" time, and did exactly what Jen was doing. Looks to me like she changed up her hobbies, not stopped- and was particpating in other things that she wanted to do.

No, you didn't miss anything but my poor grammar.

I meant to say "where is his wedding ring?" He isn't wearing it during the interview.

Actually, I think I did miss something! Was there a video? I didn't see one, just read the text. I'll have to go back and look for it, unless someone has the direct link offhand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop