Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SIGH! I've clicked this link 5 or 6 times and don't see a video. I see a picture of GR with his arm around JR, but no video. I guess I'm missing it somehow, but just don't see a video on the page. Or for some reason, it's not coming up for me.

Hit F5 when you get there.. you're seeing the old version.. F5 should reload the cache..

I'm trying. Please help me understand why state this (the bolded by me below), and then leave it at that. IMO, don't state it then.:

Snipped

"I was so proud of her because she was 190 pounds that Sunday the (Dec.) ninth. She hadn't been 190 pounds in years," Ramsaran said. "And you know, she changed unfortunately ... I'll leave it at that."

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Husband-Speaks-Out-on-Missing-Wife-188917661.html

Hit F5 when you get there.. you're seeing the old version.. F5 should reload the cache..

Thanks everyone :) I was getting a message saying "Internet Explorer has modified this page to help prevent cross-site scripting." When I noticed the message (at the bottom of the screen) I tried a different browser and it worked.

Thanks for the help :)

"That's how I'll always remember her."
He bounces back and forth between referring to Jennifer in the past tense and referring to her in the present tense.
Fair enough if that's due to not knowing what's happened to her, but I notice that he's using the present tense more since he's hired his PR spokesperson.

I'm trying. Please help me understand why state this (the bolded by me below), and then leave it at that. IMO, don't state it then.:

Snipped

"I was so proud of her because she was 190 pounds that Sunday the (Dec.) ninth. She hadn't been 190 pounds in years," Ramsaran said. "And you know, she changed unfortunately ... I'll leave it at that."

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Husband-Speaks-Out-on-Missing-Wife-188917661.html

He's definitely trying to get people to assume that JR's personality changed in some negative way, and hoping that people will conclude that this is directly related to her disappearance (i.e. she ran off).

First time commenting on this thread. I watched the interview and I also didn't see him wearing the wedding ring; however in the pictures he was showing it clearly showed him wearing a wedding ring in the past. I didn't like all the eye rolling. When he spoke of caring for her he couldn't look at the interviewer or the camera.

Doesnt' seem right.

Snipped

I wish I could help you... But I don't understand either. I've looked at it through all my prisms and my rainbow crystals and from all the chairs in the living room, from the weird cranny by the laundry cupboard, from sitting, standing and lying on the floor... I even turned the iPad upside down. But nope.

EDIT: except, of course, for what Krey said.

I wish I could help you... But I don't understand either. I've looked at it through all my prisms and my rainbow crystals and from all the chairs in the living room, from the weird cranny by the laundry cupboard, from sitting, standing and lying on the floor... I even turned the iPad upside down. But nope.

EDIT: except, of course, for what Krey said.

I guess I was probably answering a rhetorical question, huh? :blushing:

If husband indeed took an LE administered poly, then that needs to be corrected immediately by the media.

Personally, I'd be steaming if it were me. No matter what my thoughts about husband are, if it is not true, that is highly irresponsible if it is inaccurate.

What bothers me most is by focusing on her "personality changes" the average person watching will figure she DID run off and forget about her. Kind of like when a missing child is known to be in the midst of battling parents, people dismiss it as a custodial issue, and lose interest. This seems intentional to me here.

when exactly did this guy go looking for her phone via the app? (iirc)

Iirc it was a matter of days.

I only say this because if I were missing my husband would be checking that app within the second that I wasn't home when I was supposed to be.

large window of time here.

Just saying.

when exactly did this guy go looking for her phone via the app? (iirc)

Iirc it was a matter of days.

I only say this because if I were missing my husband would be checking that app within the second that I wasn't home when I was supposed to be.

large window of time here.

Just saying.

She left the morning of the 11th and the phone was found the evening of the 12th- I'll have a look for a link to back that, but yes it does seem a bit of a gap. lavanda Dolce, who is verified to be working with GR on Jennifer's disappearance, says that there is an explanation for this gap though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en