Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our hometown paper is worthless...

http://www.evesun.com/news/stories/...lds-out-hope-for-wife-missing-since-December/

Online here, the last piece says - her online social accounts have had no activity.. really?? someone's all but jacked JR's FB up recently did they not?

Also, LE supposedly removed all computers, phones etc - GR is accessing the FB (according to Lavanda) and was pictured with an iPhone in the TV interview. Have they been returned or have new items been purchased - I wonder, as I doubt they have been returned if they are still investigating.

Also, LE supposedly removed all computers, phones etc - GR is accessing the FB (according to Lavanda) and was pictured with an iPhone in the TV interview. Have they been returned or have new items been purchased - I wonder, as I doubt they have been returned if they are still investigating.

Even Lavonda states they hold evidence... I wondered the same thing???

Among all the other things wrong with this article - JR's name is mentioned twice, whereas GR's name is mentioned twice as often. His job is mentioned, him being a fitness buff etc - This article is not about JR missing.

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1525009601/Missing-womans-husband-speaks

It does make me think there are strong community influences being used here.

I think there are strong political CYA / potential legal and/or slander influences here. One of the locals said they are on a 3rd trial there for someone, which is costing the citizens plenty of $ and the politicians plenty of "face"

I think there are strong political CYA / potential legal and/or slander influences here. One of the locals said they are on a 3rd trial there for someone, which is costing the citizens plenty of $ and the politicians plenty of "face"

Google "Wlasiuk Trial Norwich Guilford" - so yeah, I suspect a strong influence occurring.

Among all the other things wrong with this article - JR's name is mentioned twice, whereas GR's name is mentioned twice as often. His job is mentioned, him being a fitness buff etc - This article is not about JR missing.

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1525009601/Missing-womans-husband-speaks

It does make me think there are strong community influences being used here.

Interesting...different take here.

I was thrilled to see that this reporter (J Mahoney from The Daily Star) wrote another article about Jennifer's disappearance because, IMO, he has written the most extensive articles I have read about Jennifer's disapearance, and as he should be doing, he reports using a lot of direct quotes, as well.

Not slanted, just reporting, IMO:

"The husband provided a partial answer..."

Even included that GR prefaced a statement with, "If you could just jot this down for me..."

Why were the keys left in the van??

I don't know.

How important to the case can it be, if we got that fact?

No sign of struggle according to Cutter in that vehicle?

What about any other vehicles? The other mini-van was probably examined as well.

Keys in the van also show that she didn't meet a friend, hop in his/her car to go shopping or spend the day together, and plan on being dropped back off at the van in the evening before then driving home. Kind of obvious, but still worth pointing out I guess.

I don't believe she was even ever in that said mini-van that morning.

MOO, IMO, etc.

If you throw the phone - why don't you throw the keys??

I'd like to know this as well.

Mr. Blaine, would you mind becoming a "verified insider" here at WS? You can start by contacting one of the mods (try the "contact us" button at the bottom of this page). I'm really interested in what you have to say, and look forward to your return this evening!

Thank you for the suggestion. This is already in process and I should know the status of my request soon.

I'd just like to add that there is much I cannot discuss as doing so might jeopardize LE's ongoing investigation.

I do plan to add to the discussion where I can. Hope that makes sense.

If you throw the phone - why don't you throw the keys??

The phone contains information and data.

Leaving the car keys in vehicle reinforces the option of she left willingly like Clu stated.

The phone contains information and data.

Leaving the car keys in vehicle reinforces the option of she left willingly like Clu stated.

Or someone is hopeful the van gets stolen....?

I forgot about the mud on that mini-van.

Why isn't a photo of the mini-van she supposedly was driving on the missing posters if abduction is on the table?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleepingpillsstore