Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching that interview, I feel pretty confident saying that GR has never taken acting lessons. If I hadn't formed an opinion on what happened to Jennifer before, I certainly have now.

Hinky with a capital "H". :moo::moo:

or as we'd say here.... Suss as, Mate. Suss as.

Weeks after New Berlin woman was last seen, family continues searching for answers

Now that is a nice title to the video, is it not? The only PROBLEM with it is that it was HE who protested the SEARCHES - and when it says FAMILY, that means GR only, sorry to say he's not searching very hard - but appears to be doing all he can to NOT search.

Sure wish they'd interview the JR's side of the family!!

Using GR's own words.. "Things are not as they appear... there is so much more that the public doesn't know" ... Hmmmm, after watching these interviews, I too agree that there is way more to what GR knows than he's telling!

OMG just watched the videos and they have backed up what I've thought all along. He was so fake! What is with the constantly changing facial expressions?! Slimey, fake and hinky as hell!

IMO

I would think the kids were the last people to see her other than GR. I have wondered if anyone else knew she was going to the mall that day? Or if anyone else knew why she was going to the mall...for the dress and present for GR? Were those facts given just by the husband?

The backhanded statements made through his interviews were exactly what I expected from him....trying to sound nice and be caring...but really disparaging her...I feel he felt a lot of contempt towards her.

If you throw the phone - why don't you throw the keys??

Maybe the perp hoped that the car would be stolen. That would create a lot of false leads and would make investigation more difficult. But the local lowlives failed the expectances of the perp and car was found in the same place it had been left. Oooops.

I have to admit, I finally just watched the videos myself.

Thanks for the links Enz!

All I can say is...... well, I can't say it. What's up with his eyes?

So - I wonder if we can start putting some theories together as to what happened? Is anyone out there thinking that she left on her own? Is anyone thinking she met with foul play?

Now what? I wonder if the mods will open up some general convo about what may have happened in her home or her vehicle.

Otherwise we are going to have 10 threads about his interviews.

Do we know if any of the Ramsaran family has experience with or has owned any guns?

I believe there was a rumour that there was a gun in the home, that is still there.

However, also, in my travels online I have seen significant chat from JR's side of the family that implies they are familiar with guns, and are... well I don't want to say 'gun fans' - that sounds wrong! Just that it does look like a familiy with gun experience. This wasn't talk related to JR or her disappearance so I don't mean anything seems hinky about it - just that it wouldn't surprise me to know JR did own a gun, based on stuff I saw.

With the poster the child drew, and the loss of 20 pounds...

What's odd, is when Jennifer first went missing, we had the 'may have changed her hair colour' statement. This was super confusing, but eventually it was said (whether convincingly, is debatable) that it was because the photos they were using didn't show a new hair colour and style she was now wearing.

What I think is BIZARRE is that it's taken quite a while for the weightloss to be firmly stated, and in the early days, particularly on the Missing Facebook, we had a whole bunch of pictures of Jen heavier. Why on earth, if you were going to mention a hair change, would you not say 'Jennifer recently lost 20 pounds'. IMO that changes a person's appearance far more than a haircut, and it was never really mentioned - we surmised it from the shots of her face, but there were no full body pics of her thinner, and no warning to look out for it. I know saying 'hey, isn't it odd how..' about things on this case is a bit :deadhorse: but still.

I have to admit, I finally just watched the videos myself.

Thanks for the links Enz!

All I can say is...... well, I can't say it. What's up with his eyes?

So - I wonder if we can start putting some theories together as to what happened? Is anyone out there thinking that she left on her own? Is anyone thinking she met with foul play?

Now what? I wonder if the mods will open up some general convo about what may have happened in her home or her vehicle.

Otherwise we are going to have 10 threads about his interviews.

I think we still have to maintain "victim friendly" here. No suspects in MSM as of yet.

My personal fiction is that an argument ensued regarding an certain affair and beautiful Jennifer was strangled by someone she loved. I don't think it was intentional. MOO. Whatever happened to JR, I am certain her children miss their mommy.

I was brainstorming today while waiting for my daughter to get out of class, and jotted down a million questions. Most of them I'm afraid are off limits.......But, I was able to develop a working theory that makes sense IMO even if I can't divulge it on here.

So here are a a few "safe" questions:

On this post by Lavanda, it says luminol was used throughout GR's home. Was it also used inside the van??

How much gas was in the van when it was found? How much did GR really put in it? Could this be verified with gas station cameras?

Do we know if any of the Ramsaran family has experience with or has owned any guns?

Do we know of any of GR's normal/ususal running paths? Or does he vary it a lot?

What time was it that JR left the home?

All very good questions... And ones I would love to see the answers to, also!

:thumb:

I think we still have to maintain "victim friendly" here. No suspects in MSM as of yet.

My personal fiction is that an argument ensued regarding an certain affair and beautiful Jennifer was strangled by someone she loved. I don't think it was intentional. MOO. Whatever happened to JR, I am certain her children miss their mommy.

I still can't help but think the "alleged" affair has a very big part in the "disappearance" of Jennifer, too!

JMO

Husband on Wife's Disappearance: Not Knowing 'Most Brutal'

Video: http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Husband-Speaks-Out-on-Missing-Wife-188917661.html

Weeks after New Berlin woman was last seen, family continues searching for answers

Video: http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/sto...-last-seen-family/x1cqAwpraECekUgC8AKBug.cspx

Just an observation that keeps nagging at me when watching these news clips.
http://www.wikihow.com/Detect-Lies
Particularly #3 in the wikihow article.
"People also tend to blink more rapidly ("eye flutter") as they're telling a lie."

I know there is debate about the full accuracy of lie detecting methods, but this has been all i seem to notice.

o/t & to add some good spirit as we're all feeling a bit :banghead: - GOOD MORNING ALL! Finally we have SUNSHINE & no smog here! :)

Agreed.
My EXACT thought, idea or hunch since first familarizing myself with this case.

My prayers are with Jennifer's children, parents and those that truly love her.

Also praying for LE to resolve this soon.

I'm with you on that novel.

Hoping that although we are victim friendly, we can at least ---- well, like what are allowing with Dylon, what they allowed with Isabelle (Awe, she makes me the saddest and maddest) and Katrina - a little flexibitlity - actually they have been really flexible but maybe a smidge more!

I had an office meeting this a.m. There were 13 of us in attendance. Only 1 person had heard of Jennifer's case and that was only because they saw GR's interview the other night. No one else was aware that there was a missing persons case in the area. ...*sigh*... (They know now).
Anyway, this person, who saw GR's interview, said they felt the whole thing was very inconsiderate and insincere. They could only remember one statement from the whole interview and that was..."the kids miss the "old" jennifer from 9 months ago".

This person also said to me "apparently the missing woman used to be fat?". Ugh!:furious:

Just thought I'd throw out an example of what people who are not so "connected" to this case took away from the media interviews. Not good.

I'm still holding out hope that she left....:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member