Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or someone is hopeful the van gets stolen....?

Ahhh, what good thinking!!! Weren't the apartments where the van was left kind of on the "sketchy" side?

Didn't we see something like this in the Michelle Parker case? Hummer with keys at those apartments. Actually this case frequently reminds me of MP's.

I made a media thread for Jennifer. We can also put the maps on it as well. I will do that if I get a chance tomorrow evening. If anyone wants to add news or maps its open.

Media, Maps and Timelines

I made a media thread for Jennifer. We can also put the maps on it as well. I will do that if I get a chance tomorrow evening. If anyone wants to add news or maps its open.

Media, Maps and Timelines

Thanks, Imamaze!

Media/map threads are so helpful when reviewing information... And catching up on new articles!

:seeya:

Do we know if the keys were in the ignition? To me that would be asking for joyriders or car thieves to "borrow" the van and further contaminate it....

so she leaves the keys in the car but her phone is tossed somewhere else (on of course as her husband used his app to find it many hours later.. the next day if I recall correctly from when he expected her home from her shopping trip)

where is her purse? in the car?

were there any cameras at that area where her car was found?

and again I re-echo what I responded to earlier from Lavonda: why did the family want silence this early in the game? Eye witness testimony is best when freshest. Why try to protect when they need to extend and get the word out.

NO blame here: but very concerning. If I were missing on a shopping trip and my husband knew I had this app on my phone and I did not return he would find me right away. He wouldn't care if the world knew what color underwear he had on.

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1525009601/Missing-womans-husband-speaks

The husband provided a partial answer when asked if his wife ever discussed leaving the household where the two have been raising three children.

“Nothing like that, not with me,” he said. “But apparently ... on ... yeah, not with me. I will leave it at that. I don’t want to go anywhere like that.”

Here, I take it that he's implying that Jennifer discussed with someone else thoughts/plans to leave. I wonder if there is any evidence of this? (text mssgs, emails, whatever)

The husband provided a partial answer when asked if his wife ever discussed leaving the household where the two have been raising three children.

“Nothing like that, not with me,” he said. “But apparently ... on ... yeah, not with me. I will leave it at that. I don’t want to go anywhere like that.”

Here, I take it that he's implying that Jennifer discussed with someone else thoughts/plans to leave. I wonder if there is any evidence of this? (text mssgs, emails, whatever)

Maybe JR had discussed the possibility of separating from her husband with the "family friend" mentioned below?.

December 19, 2012

Jennifer Renz Ramsaran, the 36-year-old stay-at-home mom missing for a week under suspicious circumstances, had begun discussing the possibility of separating from her husband and had made new online gaming friends through her iPhone account, a family friend said Tuesday.

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1423436202/Officials-seek-leads-on-missing-area-woman/print

Scroll down and check out the hand-drawn missing person poster, done by a classmate of JR's daughter:
http://jenniferramsaran.blogspot.com/p/updates.html

One part of it says "Keep an eye out please! note she has lost weight and changed her hair color."

Where is this kid getting this information?? Is it on the printed copy of the flier that's pasted onto the poster? I'm trying to find the larger copy of that poster to see if it mentioned weight loss. Otherwise, are JR's kids echoing GR's constant talk about her losing weight? (If so, what else is he telling them?) Or is it just some innocent thing?

Maybe JR had discussed the possibility of separating from her husband with the "family friend" mentioned below?.

Yes... Wasn't this the same family friend who wished to remain anonymous... But implied JR may have been developing emotional attachments to "someone" <my words>...(see same article above)..

I would be very curious to know who this family friend is that spoke so freely of insinuations... Yet did not feel so free to reveal his/her own identity?

JMO

Perhaps she discussed this with her bestfriend? Thinking it would not get back to GR? Though it seemingly did. I can't mention anything here that is a rumour, but I think we all have an opinion how and why that info was passed on.

Scroll down and check out the hand-drawn missing person poster, done by a classmate of JR's daughter:

One part of it says "Keep an eye out please! note she has lost weight and changed her hair color."

Where is this kid getting this information?? Is it on the printed copy of the flier that's pasted onto the poster? I'm trying to find the larger copy of that poster to see if it mentioned weight loss. Otherwise, are JR's kids echoing GR's constant talk about her losing weight? (If so, what else is he telling them?) Or is it just some innocent thing?

Just looked at the original poster (blown-up version of the small one pasted onto the kid's poster) and it says something about hair, but not about weight.

Just looked at the original poster (blown-up version of the small one pasted onto the kid's poster) and it says something about hair, but not about weight.

In light of GR's comments in his interviews these last two days... The remarks about weight loss and hair color change on the child's poster is perplexing..

JMO

BBM

That particular poster is shown in the first post of this thread krey.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #3

I am finding it very difficult to find a loving husband in the man who gave this interview. I do not like making any conclusions on so little fact, but this is the strangest spousal interview I have ever seen. It comes off more as a man telling his lawyer reasons he wants a divorce, IMO.

I was brainstorming today while waiting for my daughter to get out of class, and jotted down a million questions. Most of them I'm afraid are off limits.......But, I was able to develop a working theory that makes sense IMO even if I can't divulge it on here.

So here are a a few "safe" questions:

On this post by Lavanda, it says luminol was used throughout GR's home. Was it also used inside the van??

How much gas was in the van when it was found? How much did GR really put in it? Could this be verified with gas station cameras?

Do we know if any of the Ramsaran family has experience with or has owned any guns?

Do we know of any of GR's normal/ususal running paths? Or does he vary it a lot?

What time was it that JR left the home?

Okay, thank you for explaining.

FWIW, and this is purely hypothetical, but if someone close to GR verified the affair to me, I would believe it. If you get my drift. FWIW.

ETA: I'm treading lightly here, and unable to say more without breaking the rules. Not attempting to be cryptic by any means, sorry.

Agreed.

I keep typing and deleting.

Wondering where the previously vocal PR camp is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarah0