Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible they could have had an open marriage?

I'm wondering if Jennifer knew about JR's relationship but did not have her own relationship. If she met someone and decided to pursue it, did the rules suddenly change?

Open marriage?

IMO, a resounding No, but it does seem that husband had an adulterous relationship, was an unfaithful husband and then somehow someway Jennifer disappeared.

Been awhile since I posted. (Couldn't remember my pw).

Hopefully I can ask this question... Where does ES live in relation to all the other points on the map? (J&RR house, phone, car, etc.).

I have been through Sherburne/Norwich area as I worked in Norwich for awhile at a pharma company. I'm not very familiar with it other than there is so much land there. I can't believe the lack of searches. :(. There is another Missing Person in NY that I saw on FB (Jacob Bentley) and his brother is physically searching himself for him. I don't know either but the thought of being out there in the elements is awful. There was a missing person case here in Syracuse a year or so ago and I remember the community helped search arms length apart walking as a group through a wooded area and found the young women's body. I don't remember the details.

Been awhile since I posted. (Couldn't remember my pw).

Hopefully I can ask this question... Where does ES live in relation to all the other points on the map? (J&RR house, phone, car, etc.).

I have been through Sherburne/Norwich area as I worked in Norwich for awhile at a pharma company. I'm not very familiar with it other than there is so much land there. I can't believe the lack of searches. :(. There is another Missing Person in NY that I saw on FB (Jacob Bentley) and his brother is physically searching himself for him. I don't know either but the thought of being out there in the elements is awful. There was a missing person case here in Syracuse a year or so ago and I remember the community helped search arms length apart walking as a group through a wooded area and found the young women's body. I don't remember the details.

*Edited* Sorry

I just want to say a big thank you to our locals and insiders here...

Interesting..

How do you think others knew about it? Was it caught or rumored - what happened that people found out?

From what I understand, and admittedly it's not all that much, people speculated through rumors that something was going on.
The duration of the relationship was approximately 6 months, with it ending in very early December.

IMHO, if Jennifer knew at all, it was either very late in the game or even after it had ended. That's as much as I can offer.

From what I understand, and admittedly it's not all that much, people speculated through rumors that something was going on.
The duration of the relationship was approximately 6 months, with it ending in very early December.

IMHO, if Jennifer knew at all, it was either very late in the game or even after it had ended. That's as much as I can offer.

Interesting timing....

Great, just as I had heard/suspected.

I too believe that if she found out - it was in her final days/if not hours prior to her going missing.

Also, to add, can you confirm that the affair ended because GR's girlfriend decided to work things out with her husband?

Thanks again RB - just the confirmation of things we have been tossing around is really affirming..

I too believe that if she found out - it was in her final days/if not hours prior to her going missing.

Also, to add, can you confirm that the affair ended because GR's girlfriend decided to work things out with her husband?
Thanks again RB - just the confirmation of things we have been tossing around is really affirming..

Sorry LJ, I cannot confirm.

Poor JR, being disrespected by not only her husband but her best friend. It makes me really sad and beyond mad.

She didn't deserve that. Pretty hard to think of either of them being good people - I know, I'm harsh but this affair could be directly related to any theory of her missing.

I have been having those same thoughts for quite some time..

the absolute betrayal by husband AND best friend... And it being flaunted (IMO).. Is "cruel and unusual punishment" in my eyes...

and the total lack of respect by EITHER GR or ES... Has made my blood boil...

and it does not help me be very objective towards them...

If this type of behavior is acceptable to them... Then what OTHER behaviors are acceptable to them as well?

they are creating their own reputation!

:furious:

I wonder if Jennifer stopped by her best friend's home on the way to the mall to see if she wanted to go with? Or- maybe Jen forgot something at home at had to come back to retrieve it and company was there?

IMO Maybe it being over was a cover. Together, something went down and in time "grief" brings them together. Publicly neither are the bad person then. Jmo.

In his own words, and I believe every word of this:

“As the last few days have been blurred into one long nightmare I have finally let myself reflect upon the past a bit, something I normally don’t allow myself to do,” the husband, an avid running enthusiast and marathon competitor, wrote on Facebook.

“Jen would NEVER EVER leave our kids and I willingly,” the posting continued. “She has never left home and not keep in contact within 2-3 hours via phone or text. She would never miss our daughters’ Winter Concert last night or her birthday tomorrow. I hate to say this but I have given up hope that she’ll be found safe and sound..."

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1423436202/Officials-seek-leads-on-missing-area-woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCpsyche