Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have a vomit smiley? I'm trying to get in on momrids6 smiley art but I just don't seem to have her knack for it.

:puke: for fringles

smileys-vomiting.gif

So if it wasn't open then Jennifer possibly demanded that it end..

Trying to tread lightly.

Been awhile since I posted. (Couldn't remember my pw).

Hopefully I can ask this question... Where does ES live in relation to all the other points on the map? (J&RR house, phone, car, etc.).

I have been through Sherburne/Norwich area as I worked in Norwich for awhile at a pharma company. I'm not very familiar with it other than there is so much land there. I can't believe the lack of searches. :(. There is another Missing Person in NY that I saw on FB (Jacob Bentley) and his brother is physically searching himself for him. I don't know either but the thought of being out there in the elements is awful. There was a missing person case here in Syracuse a year or so ago and I remember the community helped search arms length apart walking as a group through a wooded area and found the young women's body. I don't remember the details.
I don't believe we are allowed to put her address on the map...

But just look up her name in Free White Pages... Norwich, NY... And you will find her address..

HTH...:seeya:

So if it wasn't open then Jennifer possibly demanded that it end..

Trying to tread lightly.

... Or... Maybe GR wanted the divorce.. And the house ... AND the kids... And JR was saying NO WAY to giving up the kids?

Just another idea....

Thoughts on this affair and how it could be related to JR missing:

JR finds out - harms herself. - least likely IMO too much staging to look like foul play. She could have just went somewhere and would have been found by now.

JR finds out very close to December 11th and confronts GR and maybe the other party. Lots of anger, I'm sure. JR seems very docile and passive but I don't know her - did a physical fight go too far accidentally?

GR is in love with his girlfriend. Girlfriend has to stop the affair, guilty - feels bad. Maybe GR feels that if JR is no longer around, relationship can now begin. (IMO, highly likely theory, crazy as it sounds.)

Girlfriend's other half finds out and harms JR in retaliation. Sort of like, you took my love, now I'm taking yours. (random, I think wayyy too much)

Now, how did JR find out, IF she found out?

I like mom's thoughts upthread - did she catch them in the act? Did she snoop and find proof via phone, email, etc?

Did she always speculate and even question it but was lied to? This hurts my heart if so.

Ok - thoughts - - what else guys?

Just an observation...

The new/different changes that GR claims about JR in the 6-9 months prior to her vanishing seems to . correlate to GR's affair. Perhaps she suspected something was going on and that explains her changes. Perhaps she lost weight, etc to try to be more appealing to GR.

... Or... Maybe GR wanted the divorce.. And the house ... AND the kids... And JR was saying NO WAY to giving up the kids?

Just another idea....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pm4fQRl72k"]Queen - I Want It All - YouTube[/ame]

Just another idea....

Yes, this is also on the top of my list.

Losing the kids, the money, alimony, child support, the house, good credit, good image, etc.

Could maybe send a person over the edge. Well, not the average person of course..

But someone with a more sinister side.

:needdrink:

Yes, this is also on the top of my list.

Losing the kids, the money, alimony, child support, the house, good credit, good image, etc.

Could maybe send a person over the edge. Well, not the average person of course..

But someone with a more sinister side.

:needdrink:

Yes... Someone(s) with more sinister and narcissistic sides!

:no:

Hi There...Hope you don't mind another pair of eyes on this case. :)

I read through all the threads, and I apologize if this has been covered or if it's a dumb question--Regarding the vehicle, was there any info on whether the driver's seat/mirror was adjusted differently than would fit JR? I'm assuming the whole vehicle was dusted for prints...including the ignition key...

:welcome6: Glad you could join us Saxy_Soprano!

Remember guys just because we have a verified insider we still CANNOT discuss Facebook rumors or postings. Only things that are reported in the Main Stream Media or we can discuss and respond to info from the verified insider. Thanks in advance!

Thoughts on this affair and how it could be related to JR missing:

JR finds out - harms herself. - least likely IMO too much staging to look like foul play. She could have just went somewhere and would have been found by now.

JR finds out very close to December 11th and confronts GR and maybe the other party. Lots of anger, I'm sure. JR seems very docile and passive but I don't know her - did a physical fight go to far accidentally.

GR is in love with his girlfriend. Girlfriend has to stop the affair, guilty - feels bad. Maybe GR feels that if JR is no longer around, relationship can now begin. (IMO, highly likely theory, crazy as it sounds.)

Girlfriend's other half finds out and harms JR in retaliation. Sort of like, you took my love, now I'm taking yours. (random, I think wayyy too much)

Now, how did JR find out, IF she found out?

I like mom's thoughts upthread - did she catch them in the act? Did she snoop and find proof via phone, email, etc?

Did she always speculate and even question it but was lied to? This hurts my heart if so.

Ok - thoughts - - what else guys?

(BBM) I think this or something like it is definitely possible. I did also consider GF's other half, but I agree it seems a push.

I wonder if maybe Jennifer suspected, and was told she was crazy. That hurts my heart too. I wonder if she found out for sure, and there was a time when she thought her marriage was over, only for the GF to, for whatever reason, call off the affair. I wonder if when that happened, GR pretended he too wanted to work on his marriage, but that it was clear to Jennifer that his thoughts were elsewhere. I wonder if she felt trapped - the economy aint great, and while it sounds like she has supportive parents, it might've seemed very scary to her to just leave him. Perhaps she thought he could make her look bad somehow and that she wouldn't come out of the divorce well.

I wonder if on the day she went missing, she either went to the GFs house to have it out with her, or perhaps as someone suggested she came back from the store to find an unexpected visitor. Perhaps GR was late coming back from dropping the kids off, and Jennifer, suspicious, turned up somewhere and found him and the GF there.

Either that or I wonder if there was simply an argument at home that got out of control. Heartbreak makes people act in strange ways.

It's clear that the GF does not think GR is involved, which makes me wonder what she thinks. I also, the more I look at it, am deeply confused (surprise surprise) by GR's statements, and I wonder whether people close to him consider him to be acting normally, or the way they would expect, or whether he seems as strange to them as he does to us.

IMO, cannot take GR's nor mistress' word alone about whether or not Jennifer indeed learned about their affair and when.

If the (ex-) mistress is still married and has children, other things are at stake and come into play.

Personally, I would not believe a word of what either said re Jennifer's knowledge or lack thereof of the affair.

I would think LE would need other solid confirmation re J's knowledge of said affair, the date J learned of said affair, and whether or not J's knowledge consisted of the true identity of the other woman.

iPhone, sorry about lack of link.

If GR's time of reference to JR's "change" is 6-9 months, doesn't that correlate with RB's time frame of affair?

Can we pull out the mall and go the same direction withOUT the mall in play? Since GR is the only one who has stated that is where JR was headed. I'd like to see what happens without it...

I agree that the affair is the reason JR is missing. My personal opinion is that she confronted one or both parties.

MOO

Well, without the mall, I think we have:

- Morning (maybe 8-8:30?): Kids say bye to Jennifer and GR drives kids to school.

And apparently after that we have nothing.

Rick, do you happen to know if anyone aside from GR and her kids spoke to Jennifer that day, saw her, or heard from her at all?

Where is Lavonda? Since the affair has been confirmed, maybe she can tell us why it ended and if JR knew about it? Of course, there is a chance GR never told her about it. Your wife turns up missing shortly after the affair ends and you think you can keep that important info under wraps? If a spouse goes missing, you would want all info out there, good and bad, IF you want them found.

Is it possible JR didn't know for certain. Maybe GR and mistress called it off to save face, then planned to harm her together. GR tells her to go shopping with her friend (An hour shopping trip away isn't usually a solo activity). She goes to pick up her friend, finds herself in harms way... GR helps in covering it all up. Now they can be brought together by grief. All just a possible theory to add to the scenarios.

Well, without the mall, I think we have:

- Morning (maybe 8-8:30?): Kids say bye to Jennifer and GR drives kids to school.

And apparently after that we have nothing.

Rick, do you happen to know if anyone aside from GR and her kids spoke to Jennifer that day, saw her, or heard from her at all?

I thought LaVonda verified the time JR left was ~1030, and then there was the kiss on the cheek when she was leaving. So I think above has to be corrected

Morning
JR says bye to kids ~0730 (our kids in Norwich have to be in school by 0730 / 0800 and 0820) and they are about 9 miles from school.
GR gets home around 0815 or so
0815 to 1030 - they are both at home
1030 JR departs for Syracuse using the LONG route

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads