Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why he reported her missing 3 hours after she was supposed to come home. Isn't he telling everyone now that he pretty much thinks she left him? So why call the police if you think she left you? Or did he change his story since that first day...cause I do remember people saying she would never ever leave her children...was he one of them?

My opinion would be to seem concerned in regards to the children and her parents that live next door. It was fairly early to report her missing IMO but she could have been the type that was never late or always kept in touch. I'd go with the first one.

I'm betting that he reported her missing 2 1/2 hours after she was "suppose" to be home from her trip because that gives a little wiggle room for her to come home late, and for him to try and make contact with her by calling/texting her....then when neither of those things panned out, he reported her missing. Makes it appear legitimate....no one reports someone missing within minutes of a return trip nor does anyone wait for days or longer (unless they are very obviously guilty/suspicious). A few hours and it appears "normal".

JMO.

If I remember correctly it was KF? That told us GR asked for the divorce and Jr begged otherwise.

Yes, that info came from KF.

p.s. I know that most of KF's information was deleted but I have kept a record of everything she told us.

Yes, that info came from KF.

p.s. I know that most of KF's information was deleted but I have kept a record of everything she told us.

I was trying not to get deleted again :maddening:

I don't understand why he reported her missing 3 hours after she was supposed to come home. Isn't he telling everyone now that he pretty much thinks she left him? So why call the police if you think she left you? Or did he change his story since that first day...cause I do remember people saying she would never ever leave her children...was he one of them?

BBM - Yes, GR was one of them.

December 19, 2012

“As the last few days have been blurred into one long nightmare I have finally let myself reflect upon the past a bit, something I normally don’t allow myself to do,” the husband, an avid running enthusiast and marathon competitor, wrote on Facebook.

“Jen would NEVER EVER leave our kids and I willingly,” the posting continued. “She has never left home and not keep in contact within 2-3 hours via phone or text. She would never miss our daughters’ Winter Concert last night or her birthday tomorrow. I hate to say this but I have given up hope that she’ll be found safe and sound. The kids and I miss her so much, her laugh, her quirkiness, just everything. Today I went to Walmart and I grabbed my cell to call home and ask her a question about which item I should purchase and reality smacked me in the face and I started crying uncontrollably! That was rough! I am strong and I know the kids and I will get through this.”

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1423436202/Officials-seek-leads-on-missing-area-woman

I was trying not to get deleted again :maddening:

I quite often go over what I have saved of those posts and they make for very interesting reading especially in light of some things we are now being told by GR.

IMO

Ok thanks..I thought I had read he said that. Those words seem so different than what he is saying now.

Also all the stuff on the website and poster makes zero sense to me. I read the reason for mentioning the nail polish...fine I get that, but why mention that she just started doing this? What does that have to do with her wearing nail polish?? All the other stuff too that was apparently "new" for her...mention it, but why point out on the missing flier and the website that it was a change/new?? It implies she left on her own and was changing over the last few months...why would they want people to think that and not look for her?

Eta oops I meant to add this to my previous post and not make anther post..sorry!
Bingo! GR saying she was changing several months before she disappeared is pure bunk. Sorry, but I am quite out of patience. JR left involuntarily and I believe someone close to her knows exactly what happened. I am prepared to eat lots of crow should my theory not pan out. JR didn't ditch her kids, family, friends, van, cell phone on her own... I'm just not buying what's being peddled. MOO.

Oh wait, was she the psychic?

Yes, but all the information that she passed on to us came from what GR allegedly told her and I have no doubt that what she told us was sanctioned by GR. IMO

Yes, but all the information that she passed on to us came from what GR allegedly told her and I have no doubt that what she told us was sanctioned by GR. IMO

Definitely - she was passing on his info just like Lavanda does now - only Lavanda gives alot less info.

To play devil's advocate (again), I do think it could be possible that GR has been "swung around" to thinking JR had changed enough to leave him either by time/another party. Over the course of two months, you might go from believing your partner would never leave to re-assessing their behavior and deciding it's possible. There's no solid evidence that a divorce was on the cards.

I still don't see anything suspicious about the fact that he filled up the gas; if they both used the car, there's no reason one should have to do it.

What do you mean by "a very sensitive time" in relation to saying or kissing goodbye?

Here is an excerpt from another case about salutations:

4. Greetings and salutations in analysis. The words "said our goodbyes" within a statement is indicative of the negative. It is a 'phrase' ("our goodbyes") or a figure of speech. How is it a negative in analysis? We all say "I love you" and "good night" to our children, for example, but those who put it in their statements do so for the purpose of persuasion. It is the need to explain that we view as suspicious. Also the words of departure making their way into a statement in domestic homicide cases can signal the time of death. It is to be considered a negative. That this subject needs to tell us of these departing words is a signal of something gone wrong.

http://.blogspot.com/2012/11/-rape-or-consensual.html

I'm betting that he reported her missing 2 1/2 hours after she was "suppose" to be home from her trip because that gives a little wiggle room for her to come home late, and for him to try and make contact with her by calling/texting her....then when neither of those things panned out, he reported her missing. Makes it appear legitimate....no one reports someone missing within minutes of a return trip nor does anyone wait for days or longer (unless they are very obviously guilty/suspicious). A few hours and it appears "normal".

JMO.

I was wondering about this already many times.
Why worry about her so fast?
What time that mall closes?
Are there any restaurants/cafes in there which are staying open late?

I mean, I get there are many people who are always showing up when they promised and are keeping in touch all the time. But haven't we heard GR advertising she changed so much for the worse at the last 9 months? Now was she a precise person after changing to the worst or not? Someone should decide.
For all he knew she could have bumped into someone in the mall from old times, sat down with him/her to talk about old times and/or their new lives and time flew by. Her battery could have simply died without her noticing it or just were having such a good time together that none of them heard the phone ringing.

O/T: I asked my husband when would he report me missing if I drove to the mall and said I'll be back at X hours. My favorite mall is 30km/18.64 miles away.
He said: Absolutely not before the mall closes as women love to shop, and can lose track of time while doing it. The mall closes at 8pm, you should be home by 8.30pm. But if you accidentally met someone around closing time and decided to eat something with them somewhere else in a restaurant, you could be staying out until much, much later. Add again 2-3 hours before I would even begin to think something isn't right, even if your phone went to voicemail or you just wasn't answering it.
For what is worth I wasn't able to get an exact hour of supposed panic out of him. :giggle:

I do understand there are many husbands/boyfriends who would panic if they can't reach their partner at an exact time. Be the reason that the woman is so precise, usually keeps in touch regularly throughout the day or because they are jealous and/or controlling or simply just the worrying type.

What worries me, with a theory I have, is that in my theory, the only reason the phone would be found is if it wasn't helpful to uncovering what really happened to Jennifer, or indeed would misdirect LE about where she was.

The more I think about it, I think the phone is why LE has not arranged large scale public searches. Or, I HOPE that's why.

Another thought I had, that I hadn't considered before, excuse me if everyone else has! I had never considered that whatever took place that day could've happened quite a lot later. We only have one person's word about what time Jennifer left the house. I remember a rumour that GR had an alibi for 'the two hours at that time' which I thought was a weird statement, but it would make sense to make a big deal of that time if whatever happened happened later in the day.

I was wondering about this already many times.
Why worry about her so fast?
What time that mall closes?
Are there any restaurants/cafes in there which are staying open late?

I mean, I get there are many people who are always showing up when they promised and are keeping in touch all the time. But haven't we heard GR advertising she changed so much for the worse at the last 9 months? Now was she a precise person after changing to the worst or not? Someone should decide.
For all he knew she could have bumped into someone in the mall from old times, sat down with him/her to talk about old times and/or their new lives and time flew by. Her battery could have simply died without her noticing it or just were having such a good time together that none of them heard the phone ringing.

(repsectfully snipped)

I know what you mean. I don't think we can really judge anything by the time he reported her missing, as everyone is different, but to speculate -

My husband and I keep in touch throughout the day. Not constantly, but a few texts now and then. If I didn't hear from him all day I wouldn't worry, but if I didn't hear from him and he wasn't home 3 hours after he said he would be, and I then couldn't reach him, I would. The first thing I would do, with my worry, and which I would definitely do before calling the police, is call people he might be with, and track his phone.

However... by all accounts we are not dealing with a very happy marriage here. It is starting to seem a little odd to me that GR called the police at 8pm, when his wife, who has changed in all these ways (according to him), is maybe 'meeting people online', doesn't make dinner anyway, and, IMO is dealing with the knowledge that he's been unfaithful, hasn't come back from the mall or called him to let him know why. I mean it really doesn't sound like this was a happy couple - why would he assume she'd keep him abreast of any changes of plans/lateness? The mall was open til 9:30pm - why not just assume she was shopping late and her phone died? After all, she apparently uses it constantly....

*snip*

I hate to say this but I have given up hope that she’ll be found safe and sound. The kids and I miss her so much, her laugh, her quirkiness, just everything. Today I went to Walmart and I grabbed my cell to call home and ask her a question about which item I should purchase and reality smacked me in the face and I started crying uncontrollably! That was rough! I am strong and I know the kids and I will get through this.”

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1...ing-area-woman

This statement by GR leaves me perplexed, add to that all his other odd statements and I hope LE isn't snowed. Like, apparently, most people who know GR have been. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member