Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure LE computer experts have executed the proper warrants and know exactly how things are backed up; they are professionals. Many people are unaware just how much personal tracking info is saved and by whom. I was shamelessly bragging that info was provided (without charge, LOL) by my son.

Thanks.

Someone had previously asked if GR could manipulate information because he was an IT guy.

It's so great having free IT at home, brag on mamarids!

Gosh, I just hate the way this case is being handled. I don't think anything good can come from it. If she was killed, I fear she may not be found. It just seems like the focus is too much on her taking off, which, IMO, is absurd. Even more than her kids, or as much as, I do not believe she would worry her parents in this way. If she wanted to leave, okay, maybe she knew the kids would be okay with their father, but parents are another whole emotional issue, IMO, and to put them through torture in their retirement years is beyond reasonable to assume for me.

Not to mention all of the so-called "clues" about her behavioral changes, which sound like they came from some da**ed checklist.

Krey, your reference is fine. Linking to the FB page for relevant information is allowed.

OT (I hope) but I am watching one of those crime shows on the Biography channel, about a husband and his girlfriend who planned the abduction and murder of his wife, in the 90's. The girlfriend did the actual crime, abducting her dressed as a cop from a mall parking lot. The husband reported her missing later that day and the next day, the wife's van was found abandoned.

Anyway, it is giving me chills.

The husband's motive was financial. Yes, he wanted to be with the Gf, but mostly he did not want to pay alimony or share custody. :(

Not paying for a billboard when it well withing his means financially. Most people would gladly go broke doing everything they could that could help their loved one to be found. I know I would.

Liking a comment on social media where someone said they hope JR is out there somewhere feeling the same pain as her children

Doing one interview only.

I could go on...

Also, contacting an online psychic for assistance before a missing persons organization or registering Jen with one.

Waiting a full day before attempting to locate Jen via Jen's phone w/the Find My iPhone feature; (a feature that must be already installed on the missing phone, and with the phone powered "on" in order for it to work. There is no delay in utilizing this feature, it takes only moments to use.).

ETA - Sorry - I see this was already mentioned by others upthread

The stopping at the sauna thing raises a huge flag for me, and I would imagine for LE. To have something so out of your ordinary routine just happen to conincide with your wife going missing. Also, a convenient way to take a shower somewhere other than your house if there was mud or anything else he didn't want in his house or drains.

GREAT catch Betty. I hadn't even thought about that..

The shower would eliminate evidence.

Wow!!!

Good Morning...Thank you for the warm welcome. I think many areas have already been discussed and even listed for evaluation...so being me...thought I would add in a few thoughts..outside of the box....maybe literally. I have physically searched for Jennifer...and found many others doing the same...nice to meet others who do not believe the scenario presented...and who have the willingness, and ability to search offline as well.
Here are some of the questions/thoughts that have been discussed when meeting others. Many, many people/stores/ contacted had no idea she was missing...sadly.
1. hair dying/coloring etc.....did you know that peroxide helps remove blood stains? Could he have used it to cover up anything...after all..he had what..6 days??
2. Besides the monetary gains for GR...life insurance and freedom could be appealing...yes?

3. Could he have taken her to a place they lived or visited frequently? In the short frame of time that he had, he could have easily covered many miles...so places to look would be local state forests, lakes,their property (old wells)..places like North Blenheim,(once lived in area) Gilboa,(the reservoir?) Troy...which by the way would have been on route 23...just the opposite direction...or closer to Destiny USA...with a twist...such as Phoenix, NY (Arizona twist)...or on the reservation(note native jewelry on ES and GR in pics)...where LE is seldom if ever welcomed...or as close as Coopers Rock or Bowman lake...GR was into MMA, and many marathons.
4. Why are the NYSP not more involved? They have resources in every area.
5. The dog...the dog knows...but can a retriever find her? My service dogs did include 2 retrievers.
6. There is a pic of JR with both ring and purse...does that help his "finding" the rings?
7. I had linked to the CH case in a previous post. It was not just the current story that is important....it is the script of her disappearance that makes locals wonder.
8. Could ES be involved? Her husband is a former Marine, her daughter has special health needs, and from those that I spoke with, everyone remembers that they all ran (in various capacities, and all but Jennifer were known to drink....hearsay...but local hearsay.
9. Could he be a flight risk? Amsterdam..which there is also a city in NY...not far away named Amsterdam....Narcissists like to think they are smarter than anyone.
10.And finally, can anyone shed light upon why she would kiss him goodbye? :websleuther:

Good Morning...Thank you for the warm welcome. I think many areas have already been discussed and even listed for evaluation...so being me...thought I would add in a few thoughts..outside of the box....maybe literally. I have physically searched for Jennifer...and found many others doing the same...nice to meet others who do not believe the scenario presented...and who have the willingness, and ability to search offline as well.
Here are some of the questions/thoughts that have been discussed when meeting others. Many, many people/stores/ contacted had no idea she was missing...sadly.
1. hair dying/coloring etc.....did you know that peroxide helps remove blood stains? Could he have used it to cover up anything...after all..he had what..6days??
2. Besides the monetary gains for GR...life insurance and freedom could be appealing...yes?

3. Could he have taken her to a place they lived or visited frequently? In the short frame of time that he had, he could have easily covered many miles...so places to look would be local state forests, lakes,their property (old wells)..places like North Blenheim, Gilboa,(the reservoir?) Troy...which by the way would have been on route 23...just the opposite direction...or closer to Destiny USA...with a twist...such as Phoenix, NY (Arizona twist)...or on the reservation...where LE is seldom if ever welcomed...or as close as Coopers Rock or Bowman lake.
5. The dog...the dog knows...but can a retriever find her? My service dogs did include 2 retrievers.
6. There is a pic of JR with both ring and purse...does that help his "finding" the rings?
7. I had linked to the CH case in a previous post. It was not just the current story that is important....it is the script of her disappearance that makes locals wonder.
8. Could ES be involved? Her husband is a former Marine, her daughter has special health needs, and from those that I spoke with, everyone remembers that they all ran (in various capacities, and all but Jennifer were known to drink....hearsay...but local hearsay.
9.And finally, can anyone shed light upon why she would kiss him goodbye? :websleuther:

BBM - Very interesting about the peroxide. Originally were were told that JR may have colored her hair before she disappeared then back on one of the earlier threads it was posted that JR had tried to strip some of the red out of her hair and and that her husband had found the stripping kit and hair pieces in the bathroom the night she disappeared. The latest story we were told though is that it was just a hair rinse. The hair coloring story keeps changing.

IMO

The comments about GR putting gas in the car raises a flag for me. Why point that out? Is it used by him as evidence she did not drive far? I would look at gas station cameras in an hour radius. GR could have driven her far away, then refilled the tank paying cash some where outside the local area then, low and behold, theres gas in the car and it looks like the car did not go far. Just another piece of irrelevant too-much information tidbit he provided that may be a clue.

OT (I hope) but I am watching one of those crime shows on the Biography channel, about a husband and his girlfriend who planned the abduction and murder of his wife, in the 90's. The girlfriend did the actual crime, abducting her dressed as a cop from a mall parking lot. The husband reported her missing later that day and the next day, the wife's van was found abandoned.

Anyway, it is giving me chills.

The husband's motive was financial. Yes, he wanted to be with the Gf, but mostly he did not want to pay alimony or share custody. :(

I remember that case. Sherri Dally, kidnapped and murdered by her husband's lover, Diane Haun. It was a birthday gift for him *shudder*

Here's another HUGE one:

Saying billboard rentals are "too costly," yet a local one is being secured for FREE. Kindly offered for at least a month by a generous LOCAL company. According to the owner, no one had contacted him previously, and yet it has been reported by GR's representative that billboards are cost prohibitive. :what:

What on Earth?!!!!

:banghead:

Great work!! Is it the electronic on on Rt 12 in Norwich?

1. hair dying/coloring etc.....did you know that peroxide helps remove blood stains? Could he have used it to cover up anything...after all..he had what..6 days??

3. Could he have taken her to a place they lived or visited frequently? In the short frame of time that he had, he could have easily covered many miles...so places to look would be local state forests, lakes,their property (old wells)..places like North Blenheim,(once lived in area) Gilboa,(the reservoir?) Troy...which by the way would have been on route 23...just the opposite direction...or closer to Destiny USA...with a twist...such as Phoenix, NY (Arizona twist)...or on the reservation(note native jewelry on ES and GR in pics)...where LE is seldom if ever welcomed...or as close as Coopers Rock or Bowman lake...GR was into MMA, and many marathons.
9. Could he be a flight risk? Amsterdam..which there is also a city in NY...not far away named Amsterdam....Narcissists like to think they are smarter than anyone.
10.And finally, can anyone shed light upon why she would kiss him goodbye? :websleuther:
Thank you SOOOO much for posting here... You have so many great points on this post...

One that stands out to me at the moment... Peroxide covers bloodstains!!!

That could explain GR's "discovery" of dye in JR's bathroom... Even though she had just had her hair done the previous Friday!

again... :welcome:... And....Thank you... !

The comments about GR putting gas in the car raises a flag for me. Why point that out? Is it used by him as evidence she did not drive far? I would look at gas station cameras in an hour radius. GR could have driven her far away, then refilled the tank paying cash some where outside the local area then, low and behold, theres gas in the car and it looks like the car did not go far. Just another piece of irrelevant too-much information tidbit he provided that may be a clue.

Again... :thumb:...

this could be his reason for the innocuous and seemingly irrelevant statement,
"I filled up the gas in her car."

REMINDER:

While a husband is suspect in most cases, we don't want this thread to get off track and lose discussion about other scenarios. I have learned this myself time and time again. Please don't dismiss other reasons for Jennifer to be missing. If we do, we might overlook a way to find her.

:tyou:

It was reported in thread 2 or 3 here that the van was found with a near empty tank of gas - thus his comment that he had filled the van 2 days prior for her trip.. another story piece if you ask me.

I'm still trying to catch up, but even before Kimster posted about keeping discussion on track I wanted to say this:
I think the list about his behaviors/red flags is a great one. But I also want to suggest (for the sake of keeping it fair) that we make a list of the things about JR that might point to her just taking off.
I have my own personal theory about what happened, but I think if nothing else it would make it pretty hard for people to say we are being one sided or unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member