Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking about Jennifer and still firm in my opinion that she didn't leave her family. Her kids and parents especially!

I'm curious as to this:

What benefits would GR have with her being gone?

I don't think that she harmed herself as we have zero evidence. Yes, she could have left, we have valid reasons but where would she and how is she surviving?

Just my thoughts before bed.

Jumping off:
This just got me thinking...
What benefits would Jen have by being gone?

My simple answers are freedom & time

GR
Kids (NOT saying they were a burden, just maybe burned out)
Exercise
Time restraints
GR's passion for running
GR's alleged affair
Betrayal from a best friend
Holidays
Parents
Other peoples expectations
School
Cooking
Cleaning
Kids activities

I believe it was a post by LaVonda that said the van was empty o fuel when found. That was one thing that stuck in my head as I knew GR said he had filled it.

No. Sorry, it wasn't me. The van was not empty and I cannot divulge information as that is pertinent to the investigation.

After spending every free minute of my day, I finally found that darn post! Seee....I'm not crazy lol.
I'm hoping Lavanda can elaborate maybe just a little more on this. It might point us in the right direction, in a different direction than the one we've been stuck in.
I don't know how to quote from a closed thread so I will copy what was stated and also link to the individual post:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #3

Already explained that in a very long post.

If JR was using this item, I can't see how she would be losing weight 'in an unhealthy way'

Or should I say check this out?

https://www.facebook.com/fitbit/posts/147972502009813
Good find Sleepinoz! I can't imagine what this losing weight in an unhealthy manner was about. I suggested a drug problem possibility, (which can happen to anyone, so judgement should be reserved, IMO), but Lavonda said that was not it.

Unhealthy way to lose weight. Eating disorder?

STOP now with the back and forth fighting. NOW. STOP.

It is not going to be tolerated here. This is about Jennifer. Not about who is doing what where and who doesn't like it. Knock it off.

Salem

There is another thing about her health - if she upped her meds as she was thinking in this post as d00rst0p:
http://forums.runnersworld.com/forums/runner-communities/beginners/running-fibromyalgia-1
It doesn't sound like the type of drug you think of upping yourself:
http://www.cymbalta.com/Pages/index.aspx
Side effects galore
Poor Jenn. It seems these troublesome medical problems made running very difficult for her. It must have been so sad for her, since her family and best freind were all running often.

I believe that all meds are going to have warnings and while they're there for good reason, I don't think that Jennifer upping her dosage of Cymbalta would have played a major roll in her disappearance. Not with the other info we do have. IMO, of course.

My simple answers are freedom & time

GR
Kids (NOT saying they were a burden, just maybe burned out)
Exercise
Time restraints
GR's passion for running
GR's alleged affair
Betrayal from a best friend
Holidays
Parents
Other peoples expectations
School
Cooking
Cleaning
Kids activities

But does she have any money? Trying to survive is pretty stressful, if you are not used to it. I hope all women's shelters within 100 miles or so have been checked by police, just to be sure. Even if she found a really cheap motel, you are still talking a minimum of $40 a day, estimate, to eat and have shelter. That would put her upwards of $2500 by now.

But does she have any money? Trying to survive is pretty stressful, if you are not used to it. I hope all women's shelters within 100 miles or so have been checked by police, just to be sure. Even if she found a really cheap motel, you are still talking a minimum of $40 a day, estimate, to eat and have shelter. That would put her upwards of $2500 by now.

And that's where I have a problem with the runaway theory.
How is she surviving? There was that reciept for the prepaid credit card. But how much could have been on that? Enough for 2 months?
She seemed like someone who was fairly quiet and didn't make friends easily. So I can't see her travelling around and picking up diner jobs etc.

Pretty sure I just found GR's old myspace page, but it's totally private except for friends list, and I couldn't find anything of interest.

If you search for "Ramsaran" and filter the results to New Berlin, NY, you get:

Gman
Male, 37, SOUTH NEW BERLIN, New York
http://www.myspace.com/gmanram

When you google his screenname (gmanram), you get a ton of unfortunate results that I don't believe to be him!! Myspace is the only site I could find for him connected to that screenname.

After spending every free minute of my day, I finally found that darn post! Seee....I'm not crazy lol.
I'm hoping Lavanda can elaborate maybe just a little more on this. It might point us in the right direction, in a different direction than the one we've been stuck in.
I don't know how to quote from a closed thread so I will copy what was stated and also link to the individual post:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #3

GR is worthy of an Oscar... "...they just came rolling out..." :rolleyes:

Websleuths prides itself in always being about the victim. In this case, the victim is Jennifer Ramsaran.

We're asking our members to concentrate on finding Jennifer and the positive efforts to find her.

We'll no longer tolerate criticism of victim advocacy Facebooks. This isn't about a cyber war of Facebooks. From here on out, let's concentrate on what is being done in a positive light to find Jennifer and leave the blame and criticism of the different camps off of Websleuths.

Hopefully, we all have the same goal, which is to find Jennifer. That's the bottom line folks.

Thank you.

Pretty sure I just found GR's old myspace page, but it's totally private except for friends list, and I couldn't find anything of interest.

If you search for "Ramsaran" and filter the results to New Berlin, NY, you get:

Gman
Male, 37, SOUTH NEW BERLIN, New York
http://www.myspace.com/gmanram

When you google his screenname (gmanram), you get a ton of unfortunate results that I don't believe to be him!! Myspace is the only site I could find for him connected to that screenname.

just googled. funny! i mean... yikes.
do we know/remember his age, per CHANCE?

There is another thing about her health - if she upped her meds as she was thinking in this post as d00rst0p:
http://forums.runnersworld.com/forums/runner-communities/beginners/running-fibromyalgia-1
It doesn't sound like the type of drug you think of upping yourself:
http://www.cymbalta.com/Pages/index.aspx
Side effects galore

I take Cymbalta for fibromyalgia. When I change my dosage I have minor side effects - feeling lightheaded and "foggy" for a few days, a little nauseaous. However, when I stop taking it cold turkey I get very ANGRY - at EVERYONE and EVERYTHING! I become paranoid, anxious and have troulble having rational thoughts. This period is short lived - 3 weeks. I'm used to it as I go off of Cymbalta in the summers when the fibro seems to wane (for me, its cyclical/seasonal). I know its time to go back on Cymbalta when the anger and irrational thoughts start coming back - which at this point is when the fibro pain is near unmanageable again - mid to late fall.

So, obviously this is just my experience with C, but, maybe it would be helpful to know if there is any evidence that she stopped taking it sometime near her dissapearance....

We are meeting to go this direction today ( Troy-Gilboa-North Blenheim etc.)....although most still think, that there is evidence to Jennifer's disappearance, that might help locate her, much closer to home.

Because the area is familiar to some of the searchers, and also where Jennifer once lived...it has potential. At the very least, we will get flyers up, and since after the flood of 2011, where I conducted another missing search, most folks will surely remember some of us. Geographically, there are many places to search. Whether foul play or a return to familiar places, it is worth a look. Note* We are aware of how NOT to disturb evidence.

Jennifer attended college in Troy. Her family was very distraught over the catastrophic damage from the flood in the North Bleinheim area and Gilboa area...Sadly the last search only yielded the bridge...on top of trees, where the sheer force of the dam flooded in a matter of minutes. The distance is approximately 67 miles from their home on Scheff Rd, and easy to get to...yet very isolated, and rugged. Good thing some of our people are in shape lol :lamb:

We will depart from their home area, near the gravel bank and the firehouse, and follow RT 23...one group will take RT 7 from there going by Howe Caves...the other will follow Rt 23 all the way up. Home we will reverse it. Looking for anyone who remembers seeing either of them...Yes, I know Jennifer is the one that is missing, but someone might remember GR, and trigger a memory to help in her search. Keep your eyes open...always...

We are meeting to go this direction today ( Troy-Gilboa-North Blenheim etc.)....although most still think, that there is evidence to Jennifer's disappearance, that might help locate her, much closer to home.

Because the area is familiar to some of the searchers, and also where Jennifer once lived...it has potential. At the very least, we will get flyers up, and since after the flood of 2011, where I conducted another missing search, most folks will surely remember some of us. Geographically, there are many places to search. Whether foul play or a return to familiar places, it is worth a look. Note* We are aware of how NOT to disturb evidence.

Jennifer attended college in Troy. Her family was very distraught over the catastrophic damage from the flood in the North Bleinheim area and Gilboa area...Sadly the last search only yielded the bridge...on top of trees, where the sheer force of the dam flooded in a matter of minutes. The distance is approximately 67 miles from their home on Scheff Rd, and easy to get to...yet very isolated, and rugged. Good thing some of our people are in shape lol :lamb:

We will depart from their home area, near the gravel bank and the firehouse, and follow RT 23...one group will take RT 7 from there going by Howe Caves...the other will follow Rt 23 all the way up. Home we will reverse it. Looking for anyone who remembers seeing either of them...Yes, I know Jennifer is the one that is missing, but someone might remember GR, and trigger a memory to help in her search. Keep your eyes open...always...

I am so glad to hear that someone is actually searching for Jennifer! I still think the most likely place is here http://goo.gl/maps/h63dB

Prayers for Jenninfer, her family, and those searching for her.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member